Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

My Fantage Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
New Fantagian

PostSubject: My Fantage Story   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 am

I'm really bored right now so I'm going to type up my entire Fantage story! It would be great if you read it all but if you don't whatever, you suck. Kidding but it would be kind of you if you gave a crap though lol anyway ~

So I joined Fantage on my birthday on 6/4/2009. At that time I was officially 10 years old and I just came from another game called BABV. I thought the game was super cute and very soon I ended up buying everything non-members could get from all the shops. This was the time when Fantage wasn't updated as often and many of the new places didn't exist.

So as time progressed I grew extremely fond of doing fashion shows. I remember winning pretty much the majority of the time even against members. I soon met my best friend named Monica and we did fashion shows together all the time, I had a blast with her, I'll never forget.

On Christmas that same year I finally became a member and my starting level was one of the top at the time at around 400. I soon met a bunch of friends. One of them was Almendra who was my best friend. 

I can't name most of them because it's been years haha. So anyway I wanted to stay a member until I was named MOTM. That was legit my dying wish but I wasn't able to reach it before my membership died.

I quit because this was the time when people degraded non-members. And I knew that would happen to me since I knew I couldn't be a member anymore. 

So that's my story! It was a good ride. 
You guys can list a few names and I might know them Smile Seriously! Give it a shot. Only people you know joined in 2008-2010 though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Fantage Story   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Nice I joined in 2009 as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Fantage Story   Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:17 pm

I joined in 2010
do you know sammydew2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senior Fantagian

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: My Fantage Story   Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:23 pm

That's romantic and sad, hope there friends are on a forum... To be honest, I try to acquire ecoins by completing bingos, and gems. I need Sapphires because all items except rare were for members. When I have a sapphire and some rubys etc, I go to Orion, and orb. If I don't like stuff, I sell it at Lucky Bob's. I do talk there as well, I maybe am just too nice to get over filter... Also I listen to BGM (background music) as well, I adore it! ^__^ And, of course, games... Fun and cute ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fantage Story   Today at 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
My Fantage Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1