Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share
 

 Fantage on mobile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

Posts : 811
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Unicornia Land

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Have you guys ever wanted to play on your Ipad but on safari it says you cant. Well now you can on the Puffin Browser app. Its like the computer and you can play games!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeyBeyBeyonce
New Fantagian
BeyBeyBeyonce

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-11-09

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:18 pm

''I love white chocolate''
Thats racist.[size=60]Smh[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regular Fantagian
Fantage on mobile 7634-51

Posts : 227
Join date : 2015-02-22

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:24 pm

BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
''I love white chocolate''
Thats racist.[size=60]Smh[/size]

Lol you sound like an 11 year old boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeyBeyBeyonce
New Fantagian
BeyBeyBeyonce

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-11-09

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Jacqueline wrote:
BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
''I love white chocolate''
Thats racist.[size=60]Smh[/size]

Lol you sound like an 11 year old boy

i aint no straight white 11 year old fuckboy, you weaboo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regular Fantagian
Fantage on mobile 7634-51

Posts : 227
Join date : 2015-02-22

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm

BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
Jacqueline wrote:
BeyBeyBeyonce wrote:
''I love white chocolate''
Thats racist.[size=60]Smh[/size]

Lol you sound like an 11 year old boy

i aint no straight white 11 year old fuckboy, you weaboo

You do know what a weaboo is? I barely even watch anime anymore and I didn't say you were one. I just said you sounded like one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fireworksrox
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Canada

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:05 pm

I heard now that you can get banned for a week by trying to play fantage using your idev.
Also I quit fantage for some time, but recently came back to see the wonderful pixel art.
I joined in 2010, also wondering what happened to civic princess as she isn't #1 anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pastelgothgfx.wordpress.com

Regular Fantagian
Fantage on mobile 7634-51

Posts : 227
Join date : 2015-02-22

Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:12 pm

fireworksrox wrote:
I heard now that you can get banned for a week by trying to play fantage using your idev.
Also I quit fantage for some time, but recently came back to see the wonderful pixel art.
I joined in 2010, also wondering what happened to civic princess as she isn't #1 anymore?

She cancelled her membership and quit in 2011. Then, Pinkstardust became #1. A few months ago Pinkstardust quit because her mom got cancer and she wants to spend more time with her mom. I'm not sure who is currently in first place right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Fantage on mobile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage on mobile   Fantage on mobile Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Fantage on mobile
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fantage membership help?
» Whats your fantage level non and/or member
» I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH !!! :DDD
» Tinkerbell Fantagian ^.^
» I FOUND TAPTAP ON GAMESGAMES

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: