Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pixie Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalina
Regular Fantagian
Rosalina

Pixie Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Pixie Hollow   Pixie Hollow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:39 am

I remember when Pixie Hollow was open. I loved that game so much and it was so fun!
I watched the latest Tinkerbell movie with my sister yesterday and it reminded me of the Pixie Hollow days and now I want it back so much now. I moved on to another game but I still loved PH.
The day I heard it was closing I was trying to log in but it wouldn't let me then I waited a bit and tried to log in again and it gave me a free membership.
I was kinda scared at first cause I thought that I might of been hacked or something and when that happened and I was about to buy a membership card to get a membership!
Then I saw the annoucment it was closing and I was really disappointed and sad.
I got so many diamonds and bought so many things and made it last until it closed and then I decided to quit and leave it before the day it actually closed.
I'm thinking of making a ''Save Pixie Hollow'' group but I'm not sure how that would work.

I just did some research on the reopening rumor this morning and back when it started lots of people are beliveing it and posting proof and I belived it at first but now after people saying ''PH will open on July 10th!!'' and it doesn't actually open I kinda don't think they are going to reopen. I have kinda lost hope on it now.

Has anyone else played this game and who remembers it?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Pixie Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Hollow   Pixie Hollow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 pm

I used to play it a LONG tine ago. I didn't like it that much, but it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Pixie Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Hollow   Pixie Hollow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:45 pm

I used to play it! I was never obsessed, but I liked it. I was more into Disney Create, which, sadly, closed as well...I think that no matter how much people say Pixie Hollow is coming back, it's probably a false rumor Sad
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Pixie Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie Hollow   Pixie Hollow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixie Hollow
Page 1 of 1