Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Not your beeswax

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:55 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
miyeon wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Oh dude, this is just probably opinions. xP

Opinions? Heh heh. Well then, think of this as filming a real lifs movie. Better yet, think of it as creating a new online. Fantage just wasn't created 1 2 3 done. They needed to think the following:

•What will entertain kids

•Finding a crew of online animators/graphic designers, moderators, adminstrators, and creative directors.

•Money to purchase a domain, servers, and keep the game online.

OK? THAT was cleared.

This is the real world, hun. Majority rules.

Sharp, no offense, but you need to stop acting so smart. It's getting annoying. Well it's been annoying, but honestly, I think Fantage was just rushing to get something new out.

Your opinion is almost never ours. So you'd best be quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 am

Everybody has their own opinion, and please don't start a fight about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:40 am

---And actually, it's not even that hard to program the things after they pixel them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:00 am

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Stop acting like your the best the forum has, cuz your not.
And SURE im being selfish, but im not being idiotic.
So shut up. You always give your opinions, cant we give ours?
And if you dont shut up, My team of pokemon awaits.

Also, planning isnt that hard, they have ides to help them. The hard part is making it.
And like you havnt been selfish before, little Mrs Perfect.

MY ESPEON DISAGREES WITH YOU.

LOL i know im not the best the forum has. And you say im so smart and I don't let others state their opinions, but I actually do let others tell what they personslly think, and fortuneatly, I am very smart because obviously I know a lot.

@Blue- You know, you say im annoying but what was the reason you got banned by the chatbox? What was also annoying, was that you spammed the forum and you didnt even look sorry. Kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Stop acting like your the best the forum has, cuz your not.
And SURE im being selfish, but im not being idiotic.
So shut up. You always give your opinions, cant we give ours?
And if you dont shut up, My team of pokemon awaits.

Also, planning isnt that hard, they have ides to help them. The hard part is making it.
And like you havnt been selfish before, little Mrs Perfect.

MY ESPEON DISAGREES WITH YOU.

LOL i know im not the best the forum has. And you say im so smart and I don't let others state their opinions, but I actually do let others tell what they personslly think, and fortuneatly, I am very smart because obviously I know a lot.

@Blue- You know, you say im annoying but what was the reason you got banned by the chatbox? What was also annoying, was that you spammed the forum and you didnt even look sorry. Kthxbye.

If you let people say their opinions, then why do you say we're selfish if we were giving opinions?

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:36 am

Because Fantaged worked hard on that. Most virtual worlds designers work like slaves to keep the game cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Stop acting like your the best the forum has, cuz your not.
And SURE im being selfish, but im not being idiotic.
So shut up. You always give your opinions, cant we give ours?
And if you dont shut up, My team of pokemon awaits.

Also, planning isnt that hard, they have ides to help them. The hard part is making it.
And like you havnt been selfish before, little Mrs Perfect.

MY ESPEON DISAGREES WITH YOU.

LOL i know im not the best the forum has. And you say im so smart and I don't let others state their opinions, but I actually do let others tell what they personslly think, and fortuneatly, I am very smart because obviously I know a lot.

@Blue- You know, you say im annoying but what was the reason you got banned by the chatbox? What was also annoying, was that you spammed the forum and you didnt even look sorry. Kthxbye.

How do YOU know? Have you gone into a virtual world designer thingy? I dont think so. Are YOU a virtual world designer? Even if you were, your 11. Its obviously gonna be hard for you. And OLOLOLOL YOU LET US EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS?! IN WHAT WAY?!

You started the fight for that reason. So shut the heck up.

Stop thinking your SOOSOSOsoSOSs smart, cuz your a idiot.

You can end the fight, so go end it. Someone SMART would do that.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:47 am

Sharp, you aren't smart at all! Making multiple accounts, fighting, etc. is not smart! Just cut it out. You're making the forum like a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 am

Sis, don't be so rude!

@Sharp: Eh, don't be a hypocrtie. Don't say you're going to let us state our opinions then do the excact oposite.

@Everyone else: PEOPLE! SOTP HIDING BENEATH THE LABEL "IT'S OUR OPINIOONS! KET US HAVE THEM!" Because seriously, you could say "I hate black people they stink and have funny hair". That would be your opinion, but it would still be wrong. Have a civilized DEBATE (not fight) over Lucky Bob's, But don't think you're ideas are justified just because they're yours. Also, stop calling things like "It takes Fantage a long time to BLABLAHBALA" opinions. They're facts.

Now, back on topic. if you hate Lucky Bob's, then don't go. It might be a nuisanse, but at least that way you don't waste precious starz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
I didnt beg, I just wanted one.
They ruined a awesome idea. It would have been a hit, if fantage had done it correctly.

It's not supposed to be a hit, you sell your stuff, that's all you do!

You're all being selfish. From just PLANNING this idea, do you all know how long it takes to plan the idea for the game?

Stop acting like your the best the forum has, cuz your not.
And SURE im being selfish, but im not being idiotic.
So shut up. You always give your opinions, cant we give ours?
And if you dont shut up, My team of pokemon awaits.

Also, planning isnt that hard, they have ides to help them. The hard part is making it.
And like you havnt been selfish before, little Mrs Perfect.

MY ESPEON DISAGREES WITH YOU.

LOL i know im not the best the forum has. And you say im so smart and I don't let others state their opinions, but I actually do let others tell what they personslly think, and fortuneatly, I am very smart because obviously I know a lot.

@Blue- You know, you say im annoying but what was the reason you got banned by the chatbox? What was also annoying, was that you spammed the forum and you didnt even look sorry. Kthxbye.

I hate to join in the argument, but didn't you just say "kthxbye" wasn't cool?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 am

Sharp's a hypocrite. HE shouldn't have to look that up if he was so smart.

Kidding, kidding. Stop being rude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Not your beeswax

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Because Fantaged worked hard on that. Most virtual worlds designers work like slaves to keep the game cool.

LOOK. YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACT.

SO BE QUIET
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm

MarkersAndPencils wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Because Fantaged worked hard on that. Most virtual worlds designers work like slaves to keep the game cool.

LOOK. YOUR OPINION IS NOT A FACT.

SO BE QUIET
Actually, it sort of is. Fantage DOES work hard on this. However, they do it because they love us. If they didn't, then they shouldn't have been employed for a kid's webstie. All that hard work, theyu love doing it. They would have signed up for a job interview otherwise. So sharp, don't act like they are being whipped sporadically by a slave-driver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Not your beeswax

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm

He's acting like the queen of sheeba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Really? I thought that was you.

(EDIT: Well, if no one wantd to at civilized, I guess I can throw around as many insults as I want)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Blue, since your mind is stuck on filming movies, and I know what being a graphic designer, my ''opinion'' is actually a fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Blue, since your mind is stuck on filming movies, and I know what being a graphic designer, my ''opinion'' is actually a fact.
Read one of my previous posts. Fantage likes the work they do, or they wouldn't have done it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Blue, since your mind is stuck on filming movies, and I know what being a graphic designer, my ''opinion'' is actually a fact.

Do you know what this post is about?

THIS POST IS ABOUT RAISING THE STARS ON LUCKY BOB'S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Nakira wrote:
I hate to join in the argument, but didn't you just say "kthxbye" wasn't cool?

LOL- yupp xDD

--

But about the whole lucky bob's thing... Can we please stop fighting about it and get over it? Another stupid fight... Its useless! Just drop it, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

stupid fight topic.
i'm locking this. \:

-locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Fantage Lucky Bob's... WAS A BAD IDEA FROM THE START
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» 2 player game idea for fantage
» Lucky / Unlucky days
» My Grot With his lucky yellow spotted Brown snake
» Fallen blood angels army Idea
» Dark Heresy Campaign Idea

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: