Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 new pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
swag
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-02-28
Location : swag

PostSubject: new pokemon    Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 pm

for pokemon black and white Very Happy http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 pm

I KNEW MOST OF EM IN YO FACE.
Anyways, YAY!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 am

pokeranger wrote:
CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD

You're definitely not the only one who thinks so! It's soo CUTE! ^o^

My brother likes that grass starter, just like he likes Treecko from gen. 3. He loves lizards and thinks there's nothing cuter than reptiles and amphibians. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 am

I LOVE CHILLARMY TOO!! so cutee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am

Magdaleena wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD

You're definitely not the only one who thinks so! It's soo CUTE! ^o^

My brother likes that grass starter, just like he likes Treecko from gen. 3. He loves lizards and thinks there's nothing cuter than reptiles and amphibians. xD


i like chillarmy its so cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 am

metro99 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD

You're definitely not the only one who thinks so! It's soo CUTE! ^o^

My brother likes that grass starter, just like he likes Treecko from gen. 3. He loves lizards and thinks there's nothing cuter than reptiles and amphibians. xD


i like chillarmy its so cute!

Seems like Chillarmy is a hit among us girls! XD

Remember, not all the pokemon for gen. 5 are revealed yet, there might still be some cuties they haven't shown...and some epic legendary ones too. Very Happy


Too bad Serebii wont let me right click on their site, if I could I would post a pic of Chillarmy here...Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 am

Magdaleena wrote:
metro99 wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD

You're definitely not the only one who thinks so! It's soo CUTE! ^o^

My brother likes that grass starter, just like he likes Treecko from gen. 3. He loves lizards and thinks there's nothing cuter than reptiles and amphibians. xD


i like chillarmy its so cute!

Seems like Chillarmy is a hit among us girls! XD

Remember, not all the pokemon for gen. 5 are revealed yet, there might still be some cuties they haven't shown...and some epic legendary ones too. Very Happy


Too bad Serebii wont let me right click on their site, if I could I would post a pic of Chillarmy here...Oh well.

[b]it is a big hit for us girls lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
case1998
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 459
Join date : 2010-05-22
Age : 18
Location : In a AI storage unit.

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 am

Too bad its not coming to the US till atleast a couple months, or even a year! Im not sure about other countries yet?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 am

pokeranger wrote:
CHILLARMY IS ADORABLE!! I want that game! xD

I find Zorua adorable. ;3
And I also love how theyre taking the time to make these pokemon,
theyre VERY original! Alot of fans are gonna wuv em. XD

_________________



Last edited by Kawaii Maker on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
metro99
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in the Universe!

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:53 am

that was my second choice for if i got the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefantageblog.wordpress.com/
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am

i wonder when theyre going to stop pokemon i mean, surely theyre going to run out of names and animals etc

but i hope its not for a long time ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swag
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 196
Join date : 2010-02-28
Location : swag

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 am

i like shikijika XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm

ninjabunny wrote:
i like shikijika XD
LOL! Their names got harder... xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:05 pm

pokeranger wrote:
ninjabunny wrote:
i like shikijika XD
LOL! Their names got harder... xD
No wonder, they're Japanese names!

The English names haven't been decided yet, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 pm

OMFG~!

I FRIGGIN WANT POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!

Those pokemon are so cute~! x3

I can't resist... RAWR I WANT THEM NOW.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImFromEurope
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 am

Ha, latest pokemon game i bought was Diamond, and i friggin loved it.. until my DS broke Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantage.nexoneu.com
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:02 pm

I don't know anything about Pokemon, but they're cute. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miku Achamo
New Fantagian


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 17
Location : Glitter Land (That was random. xD)

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 am

I have the game and chose Mijumaru (the water starter its)
And
Chillarmy is... THE MOST KAWAIIII POKEMON CREATION EVA! ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantage.me
New Fantagian


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-01-16
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 am

it's remember me about pokemon serial tv..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new pokemon    Today at 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
new pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Statistical (slightly) Pokemon Role Play
» Statistical Pokemon Journey
» Pokemon Unova Journeys.......starting date!
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» Greatest Pokemon ever?!?!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: