Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I Have Changed Fantagians!

Go down 
+3
Sharpsul99
Vatt
Bluedove28
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

I Have Changed Fantagians! Empty
PostSubject: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey guys, if you may know my FF username will be updating soon because I have switched my Fantage accounts. As someone has gotten into the "Mikhailrocks21" account and taken all of my credit for the pass month without me even realizing it. The password has changed and all. So now I am playing on a new account called Bluedove28 if you want to add me I usually go on Lava Gerbil when I wanna hang out and chill with other fantagians, but other than that I go into Aqua Unicorn and Lime Llama! Well that's just some news I thought needed to be shared =P
Cyaa!

-Bluedove28 [Mikhail]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Bluedove??? ehh, i know another bluedove... that i work for on his blog.... I perfer the Mikhailrocks casue its like 100000% orginal... if ur bluedove... then ill be like... "huh? which one" and all... but its ur choice

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh no Mik ):

Well does your Bluedove28 acc. have me added?
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Vatt wrote:
Bluedove??? ehh, i know another bluedove... that i work for on his blog.... I perfer the Mikhailrocks casue its like 100000% orginal... if ur bluedove... then ill be like... "huh? which one" and all... but its ur choice

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

Haha! I know, he's the one who gave it to me...... =P I'm your 2nd boss [The co-owner of Fantage Star] XDDD trust me, we are 2 different people and we are nothing alike..... You'll get used to it fast.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm

well then.
i thought you just changed because you felt like changing.
but whatever, glad to know. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Oh no Mik ):

Well does your Bluedove28 acc. have me added?

I think it has you added. If not then PM me and we'll meet up sometime soon =]
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 pm

matbe u should change ur profile picv
Back to top Go down
Bluedove28
Junior Fantagian
Bluedove28

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 pm

@Juliajuljulia Yup, I think your right LOL. Lemme get started on that.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 pm

C= Oh well. I like you better as Mik. Dx Last night me, you, and Twi were talking on the cb with you. I called you "Mikechester" I didn't know what to call you xD
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 am

Bluedove28 wrote:
Vatt wrote:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

Haha! I know, he's the one who gave it to me...... =P I'm your 2nd boss [The co-owner of Fantage Star] XDDD trust me, we are 2 different people and we are nothing alike..... You'll get used to it fast.

Ohh Yeahh!!! i just remembered that u are the other boss, and all.. omg, now i feel stupidd Xp but now there are going to be 2 bluedoves on the site... and im going to have to remember which one is which DX

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
ps: im VERY bad at names Sad sometomes i get counfused from bluerivers and bluesea cause they both have blue... i forget who is who and all
Back to top Go down
coriina
New Fantagian
coriina

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Yeaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:43 pm

lol vatt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have Changed Fantagians!   I Have Changed Fantagians! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have Changed Fantagians!
Page 1 of 1