Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 First Recolor Yo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:25 pm

I meant to do it exactly the way it is kthnx.



The colors were the ones I picked, because they are the best colors in the world <3


Last edited by Anaira on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tee-hee, some typos!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:34 pm

8-10,
you messed up the shading in some places,
and, CONTRASTTT.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
8-10,
you messed up the shading in some places,
and, CONTRASTTT.

I meant to do it that way ;D


Last edited by Anaira on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camielya
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 17
Location : You Funny Stalker :)

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

7/10
messed up shading D:
And re-colors and pixelling is art.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skai
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:40 pm

You dont need to be a show off ;D
7/10
Only the hair looks good ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 17
Location : unicorns

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 pm

10/10 Stop making rates lower just because you think they're bragging. I think it's perfect, and for first, it ROCKS! People on Bluedove's recolor rated it 8/10. And there was no shading at ALL. Well barely. And on here, your rating 7/10 for being a bit braggy? >.<
--
It rocks Ary, and for your first, 10/10. X]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Well, better than alot other people's first i guess.
idrc, I am way better at digital things by scratch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camielya
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 17
Location : You Funny Stalker :)

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Anaira wrote:
Well, better than alot other people's first i guess.
idrc, I am way better at digital things by scratch.
i use scratch and its gotta be one of the most easiest things :l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skai
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 275
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Ricerz wrote:
10/10 Stop making rates lower just because you think they're bragging. I think it's perfect, and for first, it ROCKS! People on Bluedove's recolor rated it 8/10. And there was no shading at ALL. Well barely. And on here, your rating 7/10 for being a bit braggy? >.<
--
It rocks Ary, and for your first, 10/10. X]

I'm naturally hard on people ;P okay ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camielya
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 17
Location : You Funny Stalker :)

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Skai wrote:
Ricerz wrote:
10/10 Stop making rates lower just because you think they're bragging. I think it's perfect, and for first, it ROCKS! People on Bluedove's recolor rated it 8/10. And there was no shading at ALL. Well barely. And on here, your rating 7/10 for being a bit braggy? >.<
--
It rocks Ary, and for your first, 10/10. X]

I'm naturally hard on people ;P okay ;D
And Not just that we gave her a lower score cuz bluedove recolored more then she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vatt
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 20
Location : Pizza Land

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Wow, its really good!!!! but i thought u didnt like recoloring?? idk

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

ps: can u recolor the eyes? cause if u made the eyes gold or something, that would look AMAZING <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Vatt wrote:
Wow, its really good!!!! but i thought u didnt like recoloring?? idk

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

ps: can u recolor the eyes? cause if u made the eyes gold or something, that would look AMAZING <3

If you want do it yourself, delete my name, and keep the picture, claim it as your own, I dont care ;D

Blue and Cami, sop it -.-''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camielya
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 17
Location : You Funny Stalker :)

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Anaira wrote:
Vatt wrote:
Wow, its really good!!!! but i thought u didnt like recoloring?? idk

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

ps: can u recolor the eyes? cause if u made the eyes gold or something, that would look AMAZING <3

If you want do it yourself, delete my name, and keep the picture, claim it as your own, I dont care ;D

Blue and Cami, sop it -.-''
all we are doing is giving advice and Saying opinions. So watever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 pm

The reason I gave her 8-10 WAS because the shading's off.
I didnt rate bluedove's, so, yeah.

AND, Ary is a pixeler. meaning she probably recolored before.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Dude, that's awesome~! 10/10

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Nice! The shirt need more shading though. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : heyy

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Skai wrote:
You dont need to be a show off ;D
7/10
Only the hair looks good ;P

She's not being a show-off, just showing her first recolor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
αяу
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Don't talk about the shirt.
I mean, I kept some original colors on the shirt and added my own.
So it's not off, it's just supposed to look like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 915
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 18
Location : My happy place

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:41 pm

ok im saying this at the risk of being called a noob but how do u make recolors? i tried it on paint and it didnt work at alllllllllllllll! it was a pixely mess
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:48 pm

i honestly love this recolor <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm

first recolor? OHH since u quit recoloringg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Recolor Yo.   Today at 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
First Recolor Yo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My newest recolor/edit/pixel XD
» Lorena's Recolor/Animation shop!!
» Anime Recolor xDD
» recolor with pixlr
» My First ReColor Shop! ( help wanted!) hehhee please

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Graphics-
Jump to: