Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

P.E.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
v

PostSubject: P.E.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Ugh, I HATE FREAKIN P.E. Today was HORRIBLE~

We had to run in the grass, and it was MUDDY. Everybody got their shoes or pants dirty. MY FREAKIN NEW SHOES AND PANTS A RUINED. Also, we were excersing, and stuffs. I WAS HECKSA SWEATY. [lol hecksa]

I HATE P.E.

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

(high fives)
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I <3 P.E.! I don't care when I have to go running in mud, I actually danced around in mud in my new 30$ shoes. P.E. is so fun, we play a game every time, and I love when I'm done sweating, I get outside during recess in the cool air, and I feel so cold. It takes the warmness away [=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:44 pm

In my old school, dude. I LOVED P.E. (only in 6th grade though, the grades b4 sucked)
The teacher was THE BOMB! He was like 20 something and like he was cool and stuff! I really never participated 'cause I really didn't want to go run in the hot sun and stuff. LOLANYWAY here in PR we don't have to run in mud or anything (well...not that I kno of)
we just to stuff in a cement floor. OR, when its real hot we go to where all the grass is.
--
I don't know about my new school though, since it starts next monday...The pants are long and baggy and fugly though D':
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

LOL, I loved P.E when I was like in 1-3rd. XD

1st day of P.E in 4th grade, IT WAS HORRIBLE. We had to run around the whole field AGAIN, and I was hecksa sweaty. xD

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 am

I Luv P.E it's awesome But, i hate doing the Beep Test i get all sweaty if u don't know what the heck is a Beep Test then let meh explain well Your Gym Teacher has this thing that Beeps and u have to Run To the other side of the gym whenever it Beeps x3 it gets annoying sometimes ( here's a Tip when ur just starting don't run ur fastest cause there's going to be more Beeps and u will lose Energy and then practially pass out =3 my classmate pass outed while we where doing a beep Test >.< Lol )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
alyssagirl.(:
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 am

kanna276 wrote:
I Luv P.E it's awesome But, i hate doing the Beep Test i get all sweaty if u don't know what the heck is a Beep Test then let meh explain well Your Gym Teacher has this thing that Beeps and u have to Run To the other side of the gym whenever it Beeps x3 it gets annoying sometimes ( here's a Tip when ur just starting don't run ur fastest cause there's going to be more Beeps and u will lose Energy and then practially pass out =3 my classmate pass outed while we where doing a beep Test >.< Lol )
yeah. mine does too. but im weirdd, i dont sweatt. like ever. hahah. but im glad our school has gym uniforms, and they are pretty cute.(: butt, i like p.e. causee im a good runner. i run for our track team. and i do sprints, and hurdles. hurdles are those things you go overrr. ahah. buttt yeah.[:
kay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

In my old school I kinda liked P.E. But my new school, doesn't have P.E. much. The last time I remember having P.E. at my school, was in third grade. And I'm in fourth grade now. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skai
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 am

I hate it to miyeon ;P
Somedays they make us run a whole mile before we start our activity.
Free days are nice, because they let you participate if you want without consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chrysanthemum7
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 am

I remember in my old school, too. We had to run around the basketball court and the playground 3 times. I never felt good about it. xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:13 pm

alyssagirl.(: wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
yeah. mine does too. but im weirdd, i dont sweatt. like ever. hahah. but im glad our school has gym uniforms, and they are pretty cute.(: butt, i like p.e. causee im a good runner. i run for our track team. and i do sprints, and hurdles. hurdles are those things you go overrr. ahah. buttt yeah.[:
kay.

Lol, I sweat a whole bunch.

DUDE, THEY MAKE US RUN AROUND THE WHOLE FIELD, including the blacktop and stuffs. >.<

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:22 pm

miyeon wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
kay.

DUDE, THEY MAKE US RUN AROUND THE WHOLE FIELD, including the blacktop and stuffs. >.<

You should be really really careful when u run cause we where playing tag in P.E and Someone accidentaly triped my firend and she broke her arm ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
v

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 pm

kanna276 wrote:
miyeon wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
kay.

You should be really really careful when u run cause we where playing tag in P.E and Someone accidentaly triped my firend and she broke her arm ...

Sometimes, I don't really be careful cause if I get hurt, I don't have to do P.E. loll~

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 pm

I HATED PE last year!

But at the new school I'm going to, I can choose between PE and something else x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

i liked P.E before the 5th grade D: it got harder... im kinda "chubby" .-. and i hate running... well now i have to walk but its bigger than a football field.. i think Dx

@ Sj ^^ i can choose P.E or cadet corps D: ( its like an army thing) but in cadet corps u stay in the A.C in a room while the others in P.E have to run in the hot 93 degrees sun its hot in SoCal Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 pm

P.E. is nice. :3 Sometimes not though. =P I don't like doing gymnastics though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.E.   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down

P.E.