Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Old fantage or new fantage?

Go down 
+18
MsJoyMaeda
RadioGummeh!
starcic123
pinkk101
sahilin
limy0
juliajuljulia
Nakira
Karen
Kandi
pokeranger
Bloobu
S
Lane.
v
snake
CakeBossLover
Lyli
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian
Lyli

Old fantage or new fantage? Empty
PostSubject: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 am

Just say which you like better.

I actually prefer old fantage x3
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 am

I was not on fantage at the time of old fantage lol but i have been to FJ so i do no what old fantage but idk which one i like better though!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 am

nicki445 wrote:
I was not on fantage at the time of old fantage lol but i have been to FJ so i do no what old fantage but idk which one i like better though!

fantage japan is just like the most recent version but with buyable and earnable beta items. xP

i d'no about old fantage, i joined like, right after beta, so i guess that counts? xD
but yeah, i prefer older fantage when there weren't as many people and not as many snobs. -.-
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 am

OLD FANTAGE<3

I hate the new Fantage now. I prefer olddd~
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 am

If you meant 2008 Fantage or 2009+ Fantage i prefer the New one. We didint have much to do back then. Just chatting missions. Since there's Fashion shows. Pets. and way more to do now. I Like the new one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 am

Old one fo' sho. There were not near as many people, hardly any snobs, everyone got along. It was just fine..
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 am

i joined in new fantage time so i wouldnt no any other times XD but as what i had heard from i would choose old because i dont think there were snobs then
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 am

I prefer old. I was on since 2008. And they made mighty big changes
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:58 pm

A lot of losers have been taking fantage too seriously when it comes to bullying and clubs, etc. When I first logged on, Fantage wasn't as bad. when i refer to this, i mean people who try to do bad things on fantage

Last edited by SjeeshBack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 pm

I miss the old fantage's design, and the games weren't updated back then. They looked more rough, but I still liked that better than jellyfish with eyes. xD But I agree with Lane in the updates, etc. I like the new updates, but I also agree with other people about the no snobs thing. I joined in August 2008, and it was much nicer back then. So I'm in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I can't choose. There are good things about both the new and the old Fantage.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 pm

i like the time in the middle when fashion shws came out... theere werent many snobs but everything was pretty updated... i dont love the pets cuz its just another way to get money and make members bigger jerks and give them sumthin to brag bout so basically the middle i actuall joined in january 09 so i didnt c the bet version so yA
Back to top Go down
limy0
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Lyli wrote:
Just say which you like better.

I actually prefer old fantage x3
Can you tell me the Old Fantage website?
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm

I prefer the Old Fantage it was more peaceful but it had less people which kind of made it lonesome and I loved how the shops were back in the day also the catalogs looked like real catalogs which was the best part Smile Yet, New Fantage it's easier to read the Comet and to see the winners also it's more organized because now you can find your house and other people's houses on the map. However it's now magazines with tabs to show which is which (ex: Shoes etc.). I was there since June 2008 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian
pinkk101

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 pm

I like the middle as someone said. Fashion shows were new, gems weren't huge, there was levels, but it wasn't a competition like it is now. I still love it though.
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm

I'd say the old one. Everything just looks all jumbled up together now and I don't like how they pixel their images nowadays.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummeh!
New Fantagian
RadioGummeh!

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm

I haven't been on the old fantage. ever.
But from the videos and pics ive seen i think i would prefer it that way like pinkk101 said where everything wasn't a competition & i guess when there were no memberships T__T
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm

RadioGummeh! wrote:
I haven't been on the old fantage. ever.
But from the videos and pics ive seen i think i would prefer it that way like pinkk101 said where everything wasn't a competition & i guess when there were no memberships T__T

There were memberships back then.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

I have heard there was a clothes cheat WAY back in 2008. *sigh* i wished i had joined at that time because I joined in 2009
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
I have heard there was a clothes cheat WAY back in 2008. *sigh* i wished i had joined at that time because I joined in 2009

Clothes cheat?
Do you mean having no board, being bald, or.. naked? o_O
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 pm

starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

Clothes cheat?

Clicking on items , not buying them , put on an accesory, then BOOM! your wearing the clothing! I'st the 'how non members can buy member items without being a member"
Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

Clothes cheat?

Clicking on items , not buying them , put on an accesory, then BOOM! your wearing the clothing! I'st the 'how non members can buy member items without being a member"

Oh. That was in 2010, I think?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm

starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

Clothes cheat?

that was when it was working.. again for one day!

Back to top Go down
starcic123
Rookie Fantagian
starcic123

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
starcic123 wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:

Clothes cheat?

that was when it was working.. again for one day!

Then it was December 2009. Although the cheats never last long, the staff usually disables them after a while.
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 am

I don't know. I only joined since last year, so yea..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old fantage or new fantage?   Old fantage or new fantage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old fantage or new fantage?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next