Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Thx so much for the Unban. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Does that include Pokemon, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh, Superhero, Contest, Beauty Pagent, Dogs and Cats, Wrestling, Boxing, and Karate fighting? Very Happy

I love how you think i enjoy this. <3


Last edited by SjeeshBack on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Does that include Pokemon, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh, Superhero, Contest, Beauty Pagent, Dogs and Cats, Wrestling, Boxing, and Karate fighting? Very Happy

Oh wow Sharp. ;P

_________________

tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

^Yup, exactly what I mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lane.
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : ☜♥☞

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Does that include Pokemon, Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh, Superhero, Contest, Beauty Pagent, Dogs and Cats, Wrestling, Boxing, and Karate fighting? Very Happy

* A * Ooh Ooh and Bleach and Naruto fights are epic also. xD So off-topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I sure do.

Oh I forgot to mention.. McKenna says it's stupid to fight over ''a word'', but then she admits to starting the ''fight''. Lol, is that what performance is called?

I didn't start the fight.

Its the people like you sharp who starts the fights.

All i said was A WORD.

And you make a whole big fight about it.

Oh and I'm sure YOU haven't said "kthnx" before.

And whoever thinks I wanted to be "cool" is stupid, its just a word. I mean seriously? Would you want someone bagging on you for SAYING A WORD.

COME ON PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Lol Ana is right. McKenna doesn't lok cool using ''kthx'' words and im sure you wouldn't look cool talking in leet style. McKenna started this anyways, lol.

On Lane's case, he's a good guy and i dont think the reason was mature enough to deserve a ban. (lol i got banned for those reasons but im not moping)
Yeah. I banned you. Heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 am

Lane,
that wasn't the story.
You were being way too inappropriate so I banned you.
I warned you multiple times, yet you continued to be inappropriate; Kanna was on the chat and she's nine years old. |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:48 am

McKenna wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
I sure do.

Oh I forgot to mention.. McKenna says it's stupid to fight over ''a word'', but then she admits to starting the ''fight''. Lol, is that what performance is called?

I didn't start the fight.

Its the people like you sharp who starts the fights.

All i said was A WORD.

And you make a whole big fight about it.

Oh and I'm sure YOU haven't said "kthnx" before.

And whoever thinks I wanted to be "cool" is stupid, its just a word. I mean seriously? Would you want someone bagging on you for SAYING A WORD.

COME ON PEOPLE.

LOLOLLLL Ok, first of all, I did use ''kthx'' words before, in more of an OLDER (hint hint) way.

And you said whoever thought you were being cool using kthx words are stupid. So basically, you called Anaira and Vallie stupid. Feel proud?

Second, you sound like such a drama queen. Calm it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 am

Um, sharp please, don't get involved :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Lane.
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 158
Join date : 2010-07-07
Location : ☜♥☞

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 am

HelloKittyStar wrote:
Lane,
that wasn't the story.
You were being way too inappropriate so I banned you.
I warned you multiple times, yet you continued to be inappropriate; Kanna was on the chat and she's nine years old. |:

But it wasin't Like i was Spamming Over and Over. What was so Inappropriate i Don't think that ban Was thought through but Who cares anymore lets just move on ^.^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 am

Guys,
Shut up! okay? Maybe she didn't start the fight and omfg i mean over a WORD gwd don't be stupid! I'm done with all these fights ugh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kanna276
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 20
Location : ~Unicorn Land Bro.~

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 am

HelloKittyStar wrote:
Lane,
that wasn't the story.
You were being way too inappropriate so I banned you.
I warned you multiple times, yet you continued to be inappropriate; Kanna was on the chat and she's nine years old. |:
b Actually im 14 x3 i changed my birthday because i was asking Abbey when was my Birthday but i knew she would look so i changed it xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 am

kanna276 wrote:
HelloKittyStar wrote:
Lane,
that wasn't the story.
You were being way too inappropriate so I banned you.
I warned you multiple times, yet you continued to be inappropriate; Kanna was on the chat and she's nine years old. |:
b Actually im 14 x3 i changed my birthday because i was asking Abbey when was my Birthday but i knew she would look so i changed it xD

oh o.O
LIES lol

well anyway, lane, still, you need to watch what you say |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 20
Location : ~Unicorn Land Bro.~

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:01 am

HelloKittyStar wrote:
kanna276 wrote:
HelloKittyStar wrote:
Lane,
that wasn't the story.
You were being way too inappropriate so I banned you.
I warned you multiple times, yet you continued to be inappropriate; Kanna was on the chat and she's nine years old. |:
Actually im 14 x3 i changed my birthday because i was asking Abbey when was my Birthday but i knew she would look so i changed it xD

oh o.O
LIES lol

well anyway, lane, still, you need to watch what you say |:

oh okay sorry wait where u talking to meh or Lane.? x3 i was trying to trick
Abbey x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

Fuzzie wrote:
Guys,
Shut up! okay? Maybe she didn't start the fight and omfg i mean over a WORD gwd don't be stupid! I'm done with all these fights ugh!

That was kind of rude :/

''Kthnx'' is slang, not a word by the way
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am

Nicki,

You've been here since, like March. You act like you know everything about our history, and if you were really a true member, you would have been there for at least around the time Fantage Fansite got hacked. So you dont know a real argument on the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nicki,

You've been here since, like March. You act like you know everything about our history, and if you were really a true member, you would have been there for at least around the time Fantage Fansite got hacked. So you dont know a real argument on the forum.
More hypocrisy from our good friend sharpsul99.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 am

Fuzzie wrote:
Guys,
Shut up! okay? Maybe she didn't start the fight and omfg i mean over a WORD gwd don't be stupid! I'm done with all these fights ugh!
Urm, Nicki, if you don't want to get involved with fights, my question is why are you fighting? :\ I'm not taking sides here, but I mean, if you just don't want to be in a fight, just don't get involved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:52 am

Let's all just forgive each other and start new. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nicki,

You've been here since, like March. You act like you know everything about our history, and if you were really a true member, you would have been there for at least around the time Fantage Fansite got hacked. So you dont know a real argument on the forum.

So, Sharp, you're saying that people who joined after the Fantage Fansite got hacked AREN'T true members? That doesn't mean anything. Maybe they didn't even know about that site, and just because they joined recently DOESN'T mean they aren't true members. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Abbey wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nicki,

You've been here since, like March. You act like you know everything about our history, and if you were really a true member, you would have been there for at least around the time Fantage Fansite got hacked. So you dont know a real argument on the forum.

So, Sharp, you're saying that people who joined after the Fantage Fansite got hacked AREN'T true members? That doesn't mean anything. Maybe they didn't even know about that site, and just because they joined recently DOESN'T mean they aren't true members. >.>

Well, what I was trying to say is that people who didn't join recently don't know the real history. Take out the the other part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Nicki,

You've been here since, like March. You act like you know everything about our history, and if you were really a true member, you would have been there for at least around the time Fantage Fansite got hacked. So you dont know a real argument on the forum.

So, Sharp, you're saying that people who joined after the Fantage Fansite got hacked AREN'T true members? That doesn't mean anything. Maybe they didn't even know about that site, and just because they joined recently DOESN'T mean they aren't true members. >.>

Well, what I was trying to say is that people who didn't join recently don't know the real history. Take out the the other part.

Trust me, you're really late considered to most people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-03-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Stop fighting.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thx so much for the Unban. :)   Today at 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Thx so much for the Unban. :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» unban me please my stupid friend kept tking people
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» Unban request
» [UNBANNED - TREAD CAREFULLY] Carter Smith Unban Appeal
» Are you banned? [How-to-unban-apply]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: