Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Don't go rippin' on it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I just saw the ''Fred movie'' commercial.
Most of you say you wont watch it because his squeaky voice is annoying...
And no offense but. So if Alvin And The chipmunk's voices.
I'm seriously not sure why I made this post. Its something I just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1130
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:32 pm

You have a point there o.O
AND LOL THERE'S A FRED MOVIE COMING OUT?
i am so gonna see it x'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 16
Location : unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Well I just don't like his videos...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 pm

My Pits Smell Like Green Apples! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Uhh ric...that's okay.
Most people hate on him, maybe just don't like the plots.
But this time, Lucas isn't making up the movie, directors are. They are adding even more crap to it :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:49 pm

LOL I LOVE FRED HE IS ADORABLE LOL GO TO HIS FIRST VID ITS HIS FIRST HALLOWEEN ONE ITS SOOO HILARUOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:48 pm

I hate when people bag on someone like Fred. He's acting.

I like the part when he says ''Mmm. I'm gonna smell green apples''. Lolll.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

He's like, not going to be doing fred foreverr. So, enjoy it while it lasts.
lucas has likee, a life to live and stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Sharp its
"My pits smell like green apples"
I hope i help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:05 pm

"IT'S THE END OF THE LINE."

"YOU'RE GONNA KILL US?!"

LOLOL. I wanna watch it. :3

_________________

tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm not looking forward to the movie...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Hmmm.... I'd really love to watch it! As so if it's not that annoying with the screams. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Fuzzie wrote:
Sharp its
"My pits smell like green apples"
I hope i help

Listen to the TV right. That's wrong. Plus, your sarcasm doesn't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Sharp i was being nice saying "Hope i helped" and gwd you need to be a little nicer to the people on the forum or just leave gosh!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Fuzzie wrote:
Sharp i was being nice saying "Hope i helped" and gwd you need to be a little nicer to the people on the forum or just leave gosh!!

OH MY GAWSH IM GETTING LIKE, SO MAWD AT YOU, SO IM LIKE GONNA LIKE, SING A LIKE, SAWNG TO YOU.


♪DONT JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH ME BUWRN, BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT HUWRTS!!!111


Dude,get over it. All I hear is ''Sharp is mean'', ''leave the forum if youre not gonna be nice''. There are bullies all over the web, so accept the fact. I'm not saying I'm a bully, I mean to state what beiing an e-bully is really like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Aww nice song not and you just called ur self a bullie how sweet!

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY WELL THATS ALL RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
ALSO heres another song for u sharp

WHAT YOU TAH TAH TALKING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
hope yeah like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Guys, come the fudge down. Jeez, what's with it with fights these days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Its So Him! Ugh! he needs a life sorry to say that sharp but its true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Fuzzie wrote:
Aww nice song not and you just called ur self a bullie how sweet!

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY WELL THATS ALL RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
ALSO heres another song for u sharp

WHAT YOU TAH TAH TALKING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
hope yeah like it

That song is very innapropiate Nicki.
Its offensive to boys. :C

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Fuzzie wrote:
Aww nice song not and you just called ur self a bullie how sweet!

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY WELL THATS ALL RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
ALSO heres another song for u sharp

WHAT YOU TAH TAH TALKING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
hope yeah like it

Lol your so stupid you dont realize how stupid and humiliating you sound. oh lolol. I gotta book this on Comedy Central.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Fuzzie wrote:
Aww nice song not and you just called ur self a bullie how sweet!

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY WELL THATS ALL RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
ALSO heres another song for u sharp

WHAT YOU TAH TAH TALKING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
hope yeah like it

Lol your so stupid you dont realize how stupid and humiliating you sound. oh lolol. I gotta book this on Comedy Central.

Sharp, this is why people don't like you, btw. (:

_________________

tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

miyeon wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Fuzzie wrote:
Aww nice song not and you just called ur self a bullie how sweet!

JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY WELL THATS ALL RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
ALSO heres another song for u sharp

WHAT YOU TAH TAH TALKING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
hope yeah like it

Lol your so stupid you dont realize how stupid and humiliating you sound. oh lolol. I gotta book this on Comedy Central.

Sharp, this is why people don't like you, btw. (:

Ikr? @ Miy.

You need to know when to stop, sharp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Don't go rippin' on it!   Today at 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Don't go rippin' on it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: