Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Please be concerned

Go down 
+13
juliajuljulia
coolkat1124
linda
v
Forever Forgotten
pokeranger
CakeBossLover
snake
Lyli
Skai
Sharpsul99
Oliver
Trash
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Please be concerned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 am

But exactly. That made me realize I never really liked him, only when he asked me to be his girlfriend, because I wanted a boyfriend so bad.
Thats why it doesn't hurt me :]
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:25 am

OMG that the guy u were tellin me about?! what a jerk... im not lying but yesterday i was crying about my crush too he "hates" me & old classmates but he says he doesnt... i dont wanna lose him as a friend (he likes me, as friend) im good wit dat -_-

BTW ur a great poet on ur sgn. even tho its bout being emo hehe bad time :s
Back to top Go down
coolkat1124
Regular Fantagian
coolkat1124

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am

the thing is you know how you said he liked you ll of 6th grade..so asuming you are in 6th grade or whatever ... thats pretty young to even care about have boyfriends and whatever i mean its definetly not going to last yeah haha
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am

coolkat1124 wrote:
the thing is you know how you said he liked you ll of 6th grade..so asuming you are in 6th grade or whatever ... thats pretty young to even care about have boyfriends and whatever i mean its definetly not going to last yeah haha

dood... when ur a girl ur emotions change im thinkin ary's going thru tht stage HECK i started liking guys at 4... meaning dreaming about ur crush with hearts in the bg holding hands... yupp tht me I love you
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 am

Uh, too young?
Maybe.
But i'm sick and tired of everyone going out bragging about how they've kissed people and had relationships.
Maybe none of you ever get/have gotten this but:
my parents question my sexuality
i don't know why.
thats why alerted to well you know.
Back to top Go down
coolkat1124
Regular Fantagian
coolkat1124

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 am

trust me i dont thin your young i just think its useless to have boyfriends that early i mean i had girlfriends in 6th grade btu they were short i think the longest was like 3 months haha but trust me haveing your first kiss is important but it can wait ... if you really want to have it though go to a party or host one and play spin the bottle you start with truth or dar or even spin the bottle with hugs and holding hands and sitting on laps and stuff then you can get to kissing on the cheek or neck or hand then lips whatever floats your boat:)
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Coolkat your not helping your just sounding like some 45 year old perv
Back to top Go down
coolkat1124
Regular Fantagian
coolkat1124

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 pm

hahah no seriously its from experience haha
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

lol coolkat but its true ana 6th grade is too early if u wait for ur first kiss ull like it more if its someone u like alot
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 pm

ana, whatever u do dont hurt or die, that hurts whoever knows you and feel free to talk to anyone but talk to the one u trust most Wink

also if u get really mad then do one of these if it doesnt work try another one Wink

1) break a pencil that is not really valuable or
2)punch a punching bag/pillow
3)scream into a pillow or somewhere where nobody will hear u (schools good because ppl dont really care)
4)take deeeeep breaths and then close ur eyes and try to calm down

i really hope u will calm down soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Hmm, I'm not quite sure what to say, as I've never been in this bad of a situation. Just know that there are people who support you; and that the future will be much better. I know you might be thinking that you'll be upset forever, but it won't. Try doing some of your favorite things to cheer you up. Write down your feelings and punch inanimate objects. You'll be happy again soon, trust me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Um...okay.
I love to whine.
Uhh...wellll...okay.
Hey, it got even BETTER; i'm sick.
-sarcasm-
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Anaira wrote:
Um...okay.
I love to whine.
Uhh...wellll...okay.
Hey, it got even BETTER; i'm sick.
-sarcasm-

Well, whining lets out your feelings, so go ahead. :3

You're sick? That sucks!! Sorry about that. DX

(I'm sorry if I seemed a bit insensitive. I've never been in a situation like yours, but what I know is that I want you to feel better.)
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 pm

OMG Anaira please dont do this. :[ I dont really know you that well..but you seem really nice & stuff and I'm sorry this probably isnt gonna help much because I suck at advice but okay:
Just think about all the nice things in your life. Be grateful.
Ive been in the exact same position (except i didnt think about cutting) but if you surround yourself with the people who love and care about chu, itll get better, i promise :]
Sorry..my advice probably isnt helping.....x[
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 am

heres my advice: if u hit rock bottom theres no way itll get any worse
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 am

Um.
Okay julia.
Whatever. I don't really care with this stuff anymore.
I've taken a change these past days...i'm being more serious in my ways from now on (:
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 am

good for u
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 am

ehhhh ana why would u say that in front of everyone?

but yeah im here for ya if you need anything..

hope you feel better<3 ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please be concerned   Please be concerned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please be concerned
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: