Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber Concert

Go down 
+7
kanna276
Oliver
Disco
αяу
McKenna
Forever Forgotten
juliajuljulia
11 posters

DO ulike justin bieber?
love him
Justin Bieber Concert Vote_lcap5%Justin Bieber Concert Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
hate him
Justin Bieber Concert Vote_lcap52%Justin Bieber Concert Vote_rcap
 52% [ 11 ]
hes ok
Justin Bieber Concert Vote_lcap38%Justin Bieber Concert Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
i like him but im not obsessed
Justin Bieber Concert Vote_lcap5%Justin Bieber Concert Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

Justin Bieber Concert Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 am

OK so yesterday night i went to the justin bieber concert nd it was so cool it was at the prudential center in nj and i had the first row in orechestra and i was do cool!11!1!!! so first it was this person but i forget her nme then jessica jarrell from jbs song overboard sng a few song then came sean kingston and he brought IYAZ!!!it waas so cool next came justin bieber it was amazin the backup singers r a group found on utube like justin bieber their name is legacy i think. so jutin did a bunch of songs and during one time they set up like a city on the stage and rose into the air and then there were a bunch ofvideos on the big screen like one tht was how it all got started and he sang the alphabet on the vid he ws only like 5 lol then later he sang never say never and jaden smith came and rpped lol i loved it o muh it was a 3 and a half hour condert!!!!! it was amazin
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 am

He's ok. I don't wanna push him off a high building but I don't wanna hug him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 am

ya lol during the city thing he like rose up into the air and wrote i luv u girls aalso he brought up a fgirl onto the stage and i wass hown on the big screen
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 am

I.Hate.Him.

'Nuff said :3
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:48 am

how can u hate him?
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 am

He's a girl.

'Nuff said again.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 am

lol he isnt lol
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 am

Stop hatin' on him.
He's fullfilling his dreams.
Now, he might suck at singing, and basically everything, but he's following his dreams.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 pm

i agree but not with he him bad at singin part hes a good singer
Back to top Go down
Disco
Rookie Fantagian
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Okay, I'm sick of the Justin Bieber hate.
I'm not a fan of his music or anything, but honestly, what did he do to deserve all this hate?
Does he spit on old ladies? Does he light fire to puppies? Does he steal car keys from under the Welcome mat?
What's that? Oh, he sings like a girl. Okay, that makes perfect sense. You should hate anyone who sings like a girl. In fact, I can't sing at all, so we should all hate me, too. It's such a crime to have a bad singing voice, right?
(Sarcasm)

Sorry for the rant, I just don't like it when anyone says "I hate so-and-so" when what they really mean is "I don't like his music".

Here's a quote from Gerard Way (who I also am not a fan of but he has said some inspiring things): "If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."

Personally, I'm very inspired by Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and when people come up to me and tell me how ugly he is and how big his mouth is I get very upset. It's one thing to talk about which artists you dislike with someone who agrees with you, but it's another thing to talk about it with someone who reveres that artist. Keep that in mind next time someone insults something you love.

There's my pointless rant of the day. Cue the tomato throwing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:33 pm

I hate Justin Bieber's music
An, that concert sounds pretty cool. >.<
I went to a Bob Dylan concert. I loved it. C:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:40 pm

concerts r great i got a sean kingston shirt
Back to top Go down
Disco
Rookie Fantagian
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:

Omg you're so lucky. D:
My first concert was in July. It was an Aerosmith concert. I went with my friend Matt because it was his birthday and he introduced me to Aerosmith, and we also brought our friend Thomas.
Sammy Hagar opened up for the band. I absolutely could not stop freaking out when Aerosmith finally came out lol. I'm the biggest Aerosmith fan you will ever meet. I sleep with their Autobiography and I researched and found out their bodyguard's email. Yes, I'm THAT lame/obsessed. But their bodyguard is so nice. :3
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Disco wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

Omg you're so lucky. D:
My first concert was in July. It was an Aerosmith concert. I went with my friend Matt because it was his birthday and he introduced me to Aerosmith, and we also brought our friend Thomas.
Sammy Hagar opened up for the band. I absolutely could not stop freaking out when Aerosmith finally came out lol. I'm the biggest Aerosmith fan you will ever meet. I sleep with their Autobiography and I researched and found out their bodyguard's email. Yes, I'm THAT lame/obsessed. But their bodyguard is so nice. :3

:O You know Bob Dylan?
I LOVEE him. His voice is so unique, and so are his lyrics. C:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
kanna276
Senior Fantagian
kanna276

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Well... I Like his Songs But im not Crazy about him x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 pm

wow a lot of people commentedd i think the concert experience is fun
Back to top Go down
Disco
Rookie Fantagian
Disco

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Disco wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:

Omg you're so lucky. D:

:O You know Bob Dylan?
I LOVEE him. His voice is so unique, and so are his lyrics. C:

I know all the oldies. They're my life. :3
And I agree. My dad is also a big Bob Dylan fan. If you go up to him and say you don't know who Bob Dylan is, he will look at you like you're a freak or something lol.
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

i thought this topic was bout justin bieber
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Ya I enjoy some of his songs ans he is cute but I'm not a big fan
when I first heard him sing I truly thought he was a girl XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

I dont much about justin beiber or his songs, i just tend to not care about him.. But I say a part of his concert... and it mustve been the best... When justin beiber got hit by a water bottle Justin Bieber Concert Icon_razz I cracked up when i saw that... amazing stuff XD

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:17 pm

i dont hate him..i love the song "baby" and im obsessed with the songs... i dont know JB good so i dont like him but i dont hate him xD his are ok tho xD
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Vatt wrote:
I dont much about justin beiber or his songs, i just tend to not care about him.. But I say a part of his concert... and it mustve been the best... When justin beiber got hit by a water bottle Justin Bieber Concert Icon_razz I cracked up when i saw that... amazing stuff XD

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

lol he got hit by a water bottle XD was it by mistake or someone not his fam??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:07 pm

lol a mistake heres a pic of the shirt i gotJustin Bieber Concert Detail10
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Only some songs I like. Ok, on First Dance, listen

"If you give, give your first dance to me, girl I promise I'll be gentle..."

It's like he's vicious on other people. When he dances with them. =P
Back to top Go down
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:44 pm

lol ikr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber Concert   Justin Bieber Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Concert
Page 1 of 1