Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving posts

Go down 
+8
Kandi
Nessy
αяу
Matt
Vatt
Bloobu
pokeranger
Makkine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:27 pm

This post will be split into two parts: one for the people who want to leave, one fir the people who post on leaving posts.

1: Okay, so there's something on the forum you don't like. Is leaving going to do anything about it? If you want domething to stop, then stand up fir yourself and act! Be proactive, nothing will happen if you back away.

2: Be nice. Why do you think peope are leavin? Because people aren't being nce. You complain sbout how the people who post leaving topics are stupid attention-seekers, but you don't realize it's all your fault for acting like this.

Thank you and good-night
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah... I see that a lot...
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 am

its morning where i am XD

anyways, i agree with u about this but i dont really think that this post is going to really do anything, a lot of people, like you, make these non fighting posts but it doesnt work.

thank you and good morning xD
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 am

Yeah, i totaly agree with everything u sed IloveJB!! people should be moar understandable and ppl should not back away from a problem, i know i wouldnt Smile

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Matt
Junior Fantagian
Matt

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 pm

AGREED..
Back to top Go down
αяу
Junior Fantagian
αяу

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

True true.
But I guess mace doesn't allow quitting posts because he doesnt want people to quit :I
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

yeah lets be out there. u dont have to like scream at them but just tell pplz to be niceness!!!! and if they say shut up say its a FREE COUNTRY. i dont have to shut up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Makkine
Makkine

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:34 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
its morning where i am XD

anyways, i agree with u about this but i dont really think that this post is going to really do anything, a lot of people, like you, make these non fighting posts but it doesnt work.

thank you and good morning xD

Well, making non-fighting posts is better than quitting and doing nothing about it! Now at least people are informed.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Leaving posts:

a) ALL say the same thing.
b) Are made by people who almost always come back.
c) Most of them are MADE to get attention.

Guys, get your shops locked or whatever, but if you're leaving because you don't like the forum, why post?
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm

People make quitting/break posts just to get attention and for people to reply with 3 exclamation points with ''NOOOO DON'T GO!!! ILYSFM Sad!!!!!!'' and when they come back within 12 hours, they say they're gonna stay. So they started an attention parade and since quitting threads aren't allowed (mainly because everybody says they quit and come back the next day), they're lookig forward to an infraction when they return.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm

@Sharp: This is EXCACTLY the kind of behaviour I'm tlaking about. Do not laugh at the people leaving, but change your atittudes towards them so they won't have to! Like it or not, they're right, there is a huge amount of drama and fighting going on, and if we don't do anything to stop it, well...

Also, didn't you make a leaving post a while ago?
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
@Sharp: This is EXCACTLY the kind of behaviour I'm tlaking about. Do not laugh at the people leaving, but change your atittudes towards them so they won't have to! Like it or not, they're right, there is a huge amount of drama and fighting going on, and if we don't do anything to stop it, well...

I guess if you leave for 1-2 months (like Sharp did) then you've actually thought your decision through.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:

I guess if you leave for 1-2 months (like Sharp did) then you've actually thought your decision through.

He left for 1-2 months? Oh, sorry Sharp. I heard everything I know about you from my sister. Everything I told him is still true, though.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:48 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:

I actually tried to change if you didn't notice -.-. And yeah I did make a leaving post long ago, but instead of coming back the next day to start an attention parade, I never came back until the next month.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:

I actually tried to change if you didn't notice -.-. And yeah I did make a leaving post long ago, but instead of coming back the next day to start an attention parade, I never came back until the next month.

Uh, read what my sister told SjeeshBack, though I can't believe you were too lazy to do that.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:40 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:

He left for 1-2 months? Oh, sorry Sharp. I heard everything I know about you from my sister. Everything I told him is still true, though.

Ngh.... like neighborhood gossip.

@Shinelly- I was working on my post when she posted -.-.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:44 pm

A-ha, yes, like gossip.
The thing is, SOME TIMES it was a attention parade.
YOU, unlike evreyone else, actually LEFT once though.
Tee-hee. :3
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
MarkersAndPencils
Regular Fantagian
MarkersAndPencils

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

We lost too many people
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:11 pm

they wanted to leave their fault
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

Leaving posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving posts   Leaving posts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving posts
Page 1 of 1