Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Turn For A Rant

Go down 
+13
Lyli
juliajuljulia
Bloobu
Kandi
Vatt
MarkersAndPencils
twilight_fan98
Burittanie
Trash
pokeranger
foreveran
Karen
Sharpsul99
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
v

My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Let's get this overwith:

So we all love our ''shops'' on here. And there's about 500 of them and more coming. Let's get to the bottom of this.

There are so many pointless shops. There are like 400 recolor shops and it's annoying, and every excuse for the creation of this shop is ''I do it for fun''. And everyone expects their shop to get ''orders'' and eventually, they'll be dust. As lame as the excuse, what's more lame is that people make shops with stuff other users can do themselves! Not only ''pixel/recolor/edit/animation/avi/siggeh/'' and beyond the names of shops, but with stories too! People write like 1 or 2 chapters and make big plans for it (I don't do that, I'm WORKING on my stories). This is outragous. For the shops, Mace should choose like 4-5 professionals for each kind of shop and do it that way, because seriously, it feels like spam and a bunch of waste.

Well my rant's over, post your feedback.

Says the person who made a Giftshop. ;P
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:29 pm

*sits back with popcorn and rootbeer*

Come on everybody! The show's about to start!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

As far as I know, I only made um, throughout all the FF's and FL's, about 7.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
IluvJB36 wrote:
Ugh, another fight? Ok, I agree with the mayority here. Also, @Sharp:
Quote :
Hey. Don't fight, it's my opinion. I'm not the only one ranting, other people like Anaira and BLUE made a rant too, don't bag on me!
Many people bagged on them, too, and since when are YOU the only one who can state his/her opinions? And since when is being your opinion a justification for saying something? I can say "BLACK PEEPOL R STOOPÏD" then say it's ok to say that 'cus it's my opinion, loser.

Also, shops are FUN. What else should we do for fun? Just lounge around and post on topics no one cares about? And it's for practice. Same with stories (altough I'll be working on mine in a while, sorry Julia, I abandoned you...) Alright, al right, so you hate shops, do you really need to scream that at the universe? What kind of satisfaction does it give you? Can't you leave shop-keepers alone?

Sharp, don't you realize that the only reason most forumites dislike you is because you seem to be missing that part of your brain that says when not to say something? In korean, it's called nunchi, and maybe Americans/Englanders/Canadians should have a word for it to.

From all that text, I'm going to say once again, I was giving my opinion.

@Kawaii- Schools and these shops are a major difference, don't make it confusing and jacked up.
Sharpsul99 wrote:
From all that text,
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!HAHHAHAHAHH!"!HQ!!HH! AHAHAHHAHAHH! ROLFROFLROLFORLOLOLOLROFLOR!

What kind of illiterate idiot would be too lazy to read TWO PARAGRAPHS? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLHAHAHAHHAHA!

Maybe, if you read what I said instead of skimming it over, you would've picked another comeback, but no....

Spoiler:

Last edited by IluvJB36 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

^^^It really wouldn't make a difference.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Hey. Don't fight, it's my opinion. I'm not the only one ranting, other people like Anaira and BLUE made a rant too, don't bag on me!

Like everyone says, they get ''bored'' so they make a shop, then another, and anothe. Stories I rant on too. (wtf, didn't I rant about the stories?) People make 1 chapter and never finish it, and it's te same for their other 9 stories.
YOU really expect that when you post your (lame) opinions no one's gonna fight with you? FORGET IT.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm

twilight_fan98 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:

Like everyone says, they get ''bored'' so they make a shop, then another, and anothe. Stories I rant on too. (wtf, didn't I rant about the stories?) People make 1 chapter and never finish it, and it's te same for their other 9 stories.
YOU really expect that when you post your (lame) opinions no one's gonna fight with you? FORGET IT.
ILuvJB36: (I forgot to change accounts) Hay now, don't call someone's opinions lame. I know I laughed (kinda meanly) at Sharp a few posts ago, but it was not at somethinglike that. Opinions are completely subjective, which is why we should refrain from using them as anything other than motivation in an argument. Also, we should try to have and ordered debate instead of crazy arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Geez... Just face it. O_o some people make a LOT of shops, not mentioning names, but keeping one store only good and alive is fine. If the old one died, oh well, make a new on laterr...
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

You all are so impetuous.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Saysssssssss the girl who spammed the forum for no reason Sorry, I shouldn't have held that against you, mostly 'cuz I did it too.

Well, the people who post one-or-two sentence posts that are just thinly-veiled insults (Don't call me out on my hypocricy!) and contribute nothing to the discussion are. Those of us who want to have an actual, intelligent debate...

P.S. Nice word, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

you know what?
if there's going to be a fight over PIXELATED SHOPS THEN EVERYONE'S PATHETIC.
I MEAN REALLY.

i'm locking this, it's stupid and useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Turn For A Rant   My Turn For A Rant - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Turn For A Rant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2