Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Develop your civiliation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:55 pm

kanna276 wrote:

Sorry i wasnt on for a bit anyways back to the topic


Hanna Chooses to Purify the water and drinks it she discovers the water gave her Powers including invisablity , flying, and spells which can be used for defending herself from animals

Yes Hanna went to the grove of trees to the west as she walks through she sees a person named Nakria Very Happy she askes her if she wants to make a shelter together as they were building the shelter they became good friends xD but... a tiger ran up to Nakira and almost attack her but Hanna used her powers to protect her after a while the tiger got weaker and weaker and finally ran away and left some branches for the shelter

O.O. What. I hope that was a parody.

First off, did you even read the rules? You broke all of them. You god-modded, you didn't advance at a realistic pace, and you affected your surroundings without consulting me. You only have control over your PC. This isn't a roleplay, but a roleplay-like game. Also, read the posts people did before posting soemthing random like that. Everyone is sleeping at their shelter now.

And, the game is closed for the night. Come back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 20
Location : ~Unicorn Land Bro.~

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
kanna276 wrote:

Sorry i wasnt on for a bit anyways back to the topic


Hanna Chooses to Purify the water and drinks it she discovers the water gave her Powers including invisablity , flying, and spells which can be used for defending herself from animals

Yes Hanna went to the grove of trees to the west as she walks through she sees a person named Nakria Very Happy she askes her if she wants to make a shelter together as they were building the shelter they became good friends xD but... a tiger ran up to Nakira and almost attack her but Hanna used her powers to protect her after a while the tiger got weaker and weaker and finally ran away and left some branches for the shelter

O.O. What. I hope that was a parody.

First off, did you even read the rules? You broke all of them. You god-modded, you didn't advance at a realistic pace, and you affected your surroundings without consulting me. You just have control of you PC. This isn't a roleplay, but a game. Also, read the posts people did before posting soemthing random like that. Everyone is sleeping at their shelter now.

And, the game is closed for the night. Come back tomorrow.

Oh sorry i didnt noticed xD just erase all of that or just forget it xD ill fix it tomorrow and again sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:00 pm

It's okay. We'll forget it, since we aren't playing right now anyways. Also, tomorrow start off at the place you left off. I'll try to get the clan to meet you in someway. Or you could randomly stumble upon them. And, be realistic. It's a simulation, and no magic is allowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanna276
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 20
Location : ~Unicorn Land Bro.~

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:06 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
It's okay. We'll forget it, since we aren't playing right now anyways. Also, tomorrow start off at the place you left off. I'll try to get the clan to meet you in someway. Or you could randomly stumble upon them. And, be realistic. It's a simulation, and no magic is allowed.
okay Smile thanks and you should write no magics or powers allowed xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm

That's god-modding. She'll put something about realism too, though.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
kanna276
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 417
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 20
Location : ~Unicorn Land Bro.~

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Timegear wrote:
That's god-modding. She'll put something about realism too, though.

i know Embarassed i forgot what god modding was xD but anyways i edited it so.. yup
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantagianfever.weebly.com/
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Darn.. I don't have shelter. Lol.

Well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Time to read and catch up to the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 am

The game has been re-opened! Ok, to recap, Vatt, Timegear, and Nakira have shelter, food, water, and are trying to get fire. They are by far the most advanced, and I would recommend joining them. Skai, Sharp, and Kanna are on the prairie. Agdollfan is in the woods, and has shelter.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanna sees a water hole. The water looks green. There may be fish in there. Do you:

    >Purify water and drink it. (+5 health, +10 intelligence and toolmaking. Also, depending on how you do it, there might be a new category...)
    >Fish for fish. (+10 health, +5 toolmaking, +10 strength/army)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark and Noli see a cave to the east. There seems to be a berry bush outside it, and it can work as shelter. Walk towards the cave?

    >Yes
    >No


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@everyone on the prairie:
You see a grove of trees to the west. They can give shelter and food, but also house dangerous animals. Wlak towards the woods?


    >Yes.
    >No.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Agdollfan: Your tummy grumbles, you must find food!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@The clan: You wake up, frustrated. The storm has passed, it is too wet to make fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 am

Yes, walk towards the berry bush.
Yes, walk east west.

Mark first walked east to the trees. He tryed to find something to cut down the trees, but then he forgot he had his swinger. He whacked the tree 6 times, making 5 piles of tree bark.


Last edited by Sharpsul99 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Yes, walk towards the berry bush.
Yes, walk east.

Mark first walked east to the trees. He tryed to find something to cut down the trees, but then he forgot he had his swinger. He whacked the tree 6 times, making 5 piles of tree bark.

Wait, there are no trees to the east, that's where the cave is. And, the berry bush. So, do you walk to the cave or to the trees? Both are good choices, and I have plans for both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:18 am

IluvJB36 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Yes, walk towards the berry bush.
Yes, walk east.

Mark first walked east to the trees. He tryed to find something to cut down the trees, but then he forgot he had his swinger. He whacked the tree 6 times, making 5 piles of tree bark.

Wait, there are no trees to the east, that's where the cave is. And, the berry bush. So, do you walk to the cave or to the trees? Both are good choices, and I have plans for both.

I meant walk west to trees Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolkat1124
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 21
Location : doesnt matter ;)

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 am

coolkat1124 joins game

coolkat is walking through the forest and sees people with shelter! she aprroaches them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 am

Coolkat is in a prairie. He sees a rabbit. Do you kill it?

Sharpsul sees that it rained last night. How do you collect the water on the ground? He also sees a trail of meat. Follow it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:44 am

Nakira wakes up, smelling the air. The ground was still wet. She sighed in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:48 am

Nakira sees a wolf. Outside. You could either kill it or domesticate it. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am

Nakira decides to attempt to domesticate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am

How will you domesticate it? You can either feed it some of your meAt, or you can be the alpha wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 am

Nakira decides to feed it some meat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:57 am

I will join in. Very Happy

Val walks and finds a river, and drinks for water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Val sees a cave to the east and a forest to the west. Both can house shelter, food, and dangerous animals. Towards What side do you go?
----------------------------------------------------------

The wolf looks at nakira curiously, then eats the meat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Timegear stands up, and looks at Nakira try to domesticate the wolf.
She smiles.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Nakira grins. The wolf accepted the meat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Val sees a cave to the east and a forest to the west. Both can house shelter, food, and dangerous animals. Towards What side do you go?
----------------------------------------------------------

The wolf looks at nakira curiously, then eats the meat.

I'll take the cave flower

Val walks into the cave, without looking she got bitten by a bat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 16
Location : canadadadadadadadadadaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
The game has been re-opened! Ok, to recap, Vatt, Timegear, and Nakira have shelter, food, water, and are trying to get fire. They are by far the most advanced, and I would recommend joining them. Skai, Sharp, and Kanna are on the prairie. Agdollfan is in the woods, and has shelter.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanna sees a water hole. The water looks green. There may be fish in there. Do you:

    >Purify water and drink it. (+5 health, +10 intelligence and toolmaking. Also, depending on how you do it, there might be a new category...)
    >Fish for fish. (+10 health, +5 toolmaking, +10 strength/army)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark and Noli see a cave to the east. There seems to be a berry bush outside it, and it can work as shelter. Walk towards the cave?

    >Yes
    >No


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@everyone on the prairie:
You see a grove of trees to the west. They can give shelter and food, but also house dangerous animals. Wlak towards the woods?


    >Yes.
    >No.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Agdollfan: Your tummy grumbles, you must find food!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@The clan: You wake up, frustrated. The storm has passed, it is too wet to make fire.
Jian get get bored and follows Nakira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Timegear walks out the door.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Develop your civiliation!   Today at 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
Develop your civiliation!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» From a Colony of Cells to an Organism
» MyGUI - A GUI tool
» How did you create and develop this mod?
» You can develop games, but you don't know where? - Click here for more information

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: