Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Crying Crazy...

Go down 
+13
Valval
Sharpsul99
kanna276
Trash
S
yvonnelol
McKenna
kiki424
snake
Makkine
Nakira
Oliver
pokeranger
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crying Crazy...   Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

oh I'm so sorry your dad sounds really mean he shouldn't have done that to you!!!! i can't stand my older sister and my little brother is so annoying my sister is accusing me of cutting my hair all the time but don't worry I'm sure if u talked to your dad like a responsible adult then he would let you go good luck and thanks for appreciating harry!!!!!! don't kill yourself what are u gaining from that your family would be so upset if you were found dead don't do it please trust me you gain nothing from it suicide it's a terrible thing and when you think about it it's terribly selfish don't do it please promise me you won't!!!!

flower elephant alien Very Happy

these cute pics will help I'm sure of it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Crying Crazy...   Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Hmmm... no. "This shall pass" never heard of it... but does it mean that the time will pass and it'll be forgetten or something?
And Sharp, yeah thanks, but I Can't meet with friends. They're strict. :/ My eyes hurt...
Kind of, It's more along the lines of: "This might hurt now, but in a few years you won't even remember it, so just look at the future with a smile, because how could that hurt?"

And it's "This too shall pass," not "This shall pass".
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Crying Crazy...   Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:31 pm

its ok everything will turn out fine when i'm upset i cry into my pillow and draw it helps and so does yoga trust me and you should tell your dad what happened and if he doesn't think its true then he is an awful parent

LIVE
LAUGH
AND LOVE
afro lol! flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Crying Crazy...   Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 am

IluvJB36 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
): Thank McKenna... It's just this game's important... Another Flame... I just can't stand the fact I'm being punished more than everybody. I wish I had a better life. not so harsh...

Through harsh lives we become stronger. If I had had friends during 5th grade, I wouldn't have been so good at reading. Also, your life doesn't suck. You're just a teenager.

ur like a wise person LOL

and poke ask a friend to take u or ur mother? and even if u hate ur life someday there is going to be a day when ur going to love ur parents and ur life as if none of this ever happened

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying Crazy...   Crying Crazy... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crying Crazy...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2