Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Nons vs Mems

Go down 
+36
Janelle
alex
Kandi
dearheart1
mileydesiree
Forever Forgotten
pat
MizFanTageZ
bladerunner22
京都
racchel2107
MsJoyMaeda
Camprockzzz
bbunyluver
scob67
Alola72
nymphie
xXAnaMansXx
Vanilla bean frap
RadioGummie
no
Bloobu
pinkk101
Sharpsul99
McKenna
T
TaylorFox00
Oliver
Trash
Gabriella
Valval
foreveran
Charmed
linda
juliajuljulia
yvonnelol
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

[color=red][/color to true my friend to true. go up in the vip room for ten mins. i sware they just go
up there to dis nons and push people around. i think its racists personally
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

blehh... the mem vs. non thing is getting eeewwghhkkk..... old...
Back to top Go down
Alola72
Junior Fantagian
Alola72

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 pm

People are being so me to me, well because I am a non. Sad Even my non friends don't. (Well alot don't) So I think thank we should there should be no non's and Member's! That would be so awesome. Then everyone would be nice to eachother! Very Happy And yeah so Peoce!

Alola72 ( Even on Fantage )
Back to top Go down
scob67
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

i agree with u guys im a member but i really dont feel a difference
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Alola72 wrote:
People are being so me to me, well because I am a non. Sad Even my non friends don't. (Well alot don't) So I think thank we should there should be no non's and Member's! That would be so awesome. Then everyone would be nice to eachother! Very Happy And yeah so Peoce!

Alola72 ( Even on Fantage )

ya it would be nice
but they is tons of descrimination in our world
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
scob67
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 pm

but im not a member who says ughh nons because i had friends like tht and my other friend was a non and i introduced him to my friends and they said mean things to him and i deleted all of them i dont like people like tht i mean we r all equal
Back to top Go down
Alola72
Junior Fantagian
Alola72

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 pm

K So Pick A colour any colour! cheers
Back to top Go down
bbunyluver
Rookie Fantagian
bbunyluver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Ok when I go to the Nons vs Mems I stand in the middle. I have BUNCHES of non friends. But I also i have bunches of member friends too. I remember when i was a non and i wanted to be a member SO bad because members treated me badly. Then when i became a member the members added me for no reason..... Its just life i guess
Back to top Go down
Camprockzzz
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 pm

For nons vs mems I think none of them are better than each other and I think if your a non member who cares we are all different. I'm a non member and I have member friends and they think that if im a non member they think there is no reason to be treated badly the member buddies i have one of them said Its not that fun being a member cuz when u get all of the clothes and boards and all of that stuff they think its kinda boring. Even if someday I become a member I will treat nons nicely same to the members. Lastly i have one thing to say to all of u members out there. Members don't pick on the nons ok? How would you feel if you were a non member and a member picked on you that would not feel good right? You feel like your bout to cry. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:21 am

yvonnelol wrote:
we have to stop with this mems and nons feud. there is nothing against nons and mems. we have gotta stop people having a nons vs mems party at their house. we're all "citizens" of fantage. theres no nons vs mems because its all just PIXELS.

i think that should stop...completely! im a nonmembr in fantage but i have member clothes because of ecoins
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 pm

something extra: I was a non member for four months when I joined! I joined 3/9/09( march 9, 2009) and I became a member in 7/?/09 (july,?,2009) my mom paid for the membership and she chose six months, soi was a mem till janeraury (or however you spelled it) of 2010. I was sad when my membership ended, but when ecoins came out, I was happy!
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 am

to tell you the truth everyone is the same even if im a non im still rachel even if im a mem im still rachel its not like membership will change your life?

hey foreven look at my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
京都
Senior Fantagian
京都

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:27 am

nons and mems are same so why the stupid fight ? Sad
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am

Nons and mems are pretty much equal. WE ARE THE SAME. WE ARE ALL PEOPLE. Well, hopefully we are all people. We don't need wars on any topic about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
MizFanTageZ
New Fantagian
MizFanTageZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Ur toatally right. Theres nothing wrong with non mems their just smart enough not to waste money in a life thats not real ( lol im a mem) there ppl like us and still get chance to get clothes and stuff. If ur a mem on fantage it doesnt do anything but make u feel good. Also most of my friends are non mems.
> Heres a little song I made Embarassed

I made it out of im a barbie girl lolz!

Im a non member
Im treated coldly Like Decemeber
My face is intimidating
Its so amazing
Im a member
Im hot like pure ember
Its so amazing
Everyone around me is dazing!
I just made it right now it took me like a minute so its not so good just
for fun >3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantagearmy.com
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:01 am

Some mems are mean to mean cuz im a non im level 54 as non!(i leveled up today)i was never a mem
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 pm

I am a member. But I don't go around acting like nonmember are bad or they should be treated unfairly. Infact some of my very best BFFs are nons.
Nobody should badmouth members cuz they have more features.
Nobody should bad mouth nons cuz they have less features.
All settled.
Back to top Go down
mileydesiree
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Foreveran i LOVED your music video!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm

As a late reply to this topic, I'm a non, level 46 going for 60 by the end of the year, I've had an account there since 2007 and am still using it Smile I have nothing against mems, I was a mem once but never had anything against nons, everyone is the same, the only difference is that you can get more things.
Back to top Go down
http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Aren't there like, 100 posts about this????
Chill out.
People are GONNA do it, post or not, and saying "this needs to stop" a million times isn't gonna solve anything and going there to say "we're all equal" won't either.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Agreed. I remember in like july[2009] that everytime i went downtown on any server there was one. well now its better than it used to be, years ago...

what needs to stop is the "nite clubs" and the "drunken parties"
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Why do people go against non-members? Members shouldn't be mean to non members later on they're gonna be non members. It's like non members are trash :[ I'm a non member(lvl 33 or more) and I never been a member in my whole LIFE!! Sad
Back to top Go down
A t e l i e r
Regular Fantagian
A t e l i e r

Location : Computer chair. Or Apple store. They're the same thing.

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:47 pm

HEHE IM A NON MEMBER AND IM LEVEL 38,42,13,19,20. I HAVE LIKE 20 ACCOUNTS!
Back to top Go down
http://atelierpixel.wordpress.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:38 pm

glitters2335 wrote:
HEHE IM A NON MEMBER AND IM LEVEL 38,42,13,19,20. I HAVE LIKE 20 ACCOUNTS!

Lucky i have about 15 that are lvl __ lol
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

animal wrote:
Agreed. I remember in like july[2009] that everytime i went downtown on any server there was one. well now its better than it used to be, years ago...

what needs to stop is the "nite clubs" and the "drunken parties"

I really don't know what kind of nite clubs you're going to but everytime i go its no diferent than a regular old party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Nons vs Mems   Fantage Nons vs Mems - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Nons vs Mems
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next