Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels

Go down 
+7
Oliver
McKenna
Valval
foreveran
v
juliajuljulia
Magdaleena
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Empty
PostSubject: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Yup, I've done it again... Laughing

Remember those NPCs at the Back to School party? I thought that they looked a little too boring with those original eyes, so I changed the eyes. And recolored the clothes and hair as well.

First up is that vendor NPC...
Spoiler:

Then we have that schoolgirl NPC.
Spoiler:

I thought that contest winners(and participants on the old contests) should get something more than just a medal with lots of levels. Not everyone notices that. So I pixeled these medal accessories, based on the actual medals!
Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Winner10(The bodies behind just show where I'd place them.)
If they ever got released, Fantage shouldn't advertise about it like they usually do with everything new.
Why?
Because then loads of people would just enter contests in hopes of getting one of those. Those items should stay as some kind of secret, IMO.
They should only be given to those who have one of those medals, they cannot be bought in any way(neither eCoins, stars, or gems). They have to get earned by winning in contests. I don't think that the green participant medal can get earned anymore(I think it kinda got replaced by the new contest medals, correct me if I'm wrong about that), so that one's only for those who have the medal already.
I'd get all of them, because I've participated 4 times without placing, and I've won both 2nd place and 1st place! Very Happy

And I also made another edit/recolor, which you can see in my avatar. The skin and hair color are traced from a real-life picture of me. Yes, me. Just some of the colors, though.
Clothing items are based off some Club Penguin items. Hair is edited from that new nonmember hair. You know, that new "Nutty Brown Hair"...
If I've changed it by the time you're reading this, it'll always be in this spoiler:

Should I start a new recolor and editing shop, or are everyone still too interested in the new posting games right now?
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:36 pm

do a shop lol i luv the ribbons omg theyre so cool
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:38 pm

OMG AWESOME.

Make a shop again please Mag~

I loveeeeed your shop. XD
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:39 pm

WOW amazing love it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:41 pm

u need to make a shop
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:41 pm

woahhhhhhhh O:

amazing. 100/10
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 pm

i missed your shops. your recolors and edits are amazing.

i love your avvy~ the hair is amazing~
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 pm

SHOP. PLEASE.

Anyways, I adore this.
C:
Your creativity is so awesome..
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Shocked I had no idea that so many of you liked my shop. Okay, I'm making it. Smile
But you'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to see your eventual orders done, as it is almost 9 PM(21:00) over here where I live.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian
juliajuljulia

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 pm

o right i forgot u lived in norway lol
Back to top Go down
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Cool. You seem really talented.
You should make a shop.
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 pm

omg u should work for fantage! ur talented and your great! lol
Back to top Go down
sdr
Senior Fantagian
sdr

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:05 pm

ikr lol
Back to top Go down
http://confusedapple.wordpress.com
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

oh my gosh your are the master of editing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels   Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random recolor/edits and contest medal pixels
Page 1 of 1