Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 -MODS PLEASE LOCK=

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Vallie you fool. Stop trying to deal with problems with your retarded sass. Seriously, ''ban in the butt'', ''babe'', ''m'lady''. Stop being a leadership nazi because it's not working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Darkcrow99 wrote:
aw well I'll just wait for ana


finished your just copy my avi ;O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:13 pm

foreveran wrote:
I'd like both of u to do it to have 2 different ones please and thanks Smile

I'd love for her hair to be longer
and I like light blues and purple
add other colours too that u think match
if u can keep my username at the bottom
if u can take backround out please do



thanks Very Happy



omg omg please dont be like that other chick i worked hard on mine i just finished oh and don't acccept a diff pic from that other girl I WILL do urs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Taylor:

Kinda messed up on the hair... >.<

And Dark, we can only recolor fantagians, sorry!
OMG! HOW DID U KNOW SHE LIKED PURPLE? ( jk of course u didnt know lol ) Thank you so much shrimp!!!




GREAT I JUST FINISHED AND I PUTS LOTS MORE PURPLE WITH AA GOOD BACKROUND WITH FISHIES AND I PUTS HIGHLIGHTS IN HER HAIR BUT NVM I WORKED HARD ;(
MEH HEART IS BROKEN Sad
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
I'd like both of u to do it to have 2 different ones please and thanks Smile

I'd love for her hair to be longer
and I like light blues and purple
add other colours too that u think match
if u can keep my username at the bottom
if u can take backround out please do



thanks Very Happy



omg omg please dont be like that other chick i worked hard on mine i just finished oh and don't acccept a diff pic from that other girl I WILL do urs

huh????
what are u saying?? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
I'd like both of u to do it to have 2 different ones please and thanks Smile

I'd love for her hair to be longer
and I like light blues and purple
add other colours too that u think match
if u can keep my username at the bottom
if u can take backround out please do



thanks Very Happy



omg omg please dont be like that other chick i worked hard on mine i just finished oh and don't acccept a diff pic from that other girl I WILL do urs
You know what? This is the last straw. You're pissing me off, like crazy. Idgaf if you're new or if you hate me, or if you don't care, OR if other people on this forum hate me. I'm just being honest. CAN YOU PLEASE QUIT FREAKING DOING ME AND MCKENNA'S ORDERS IN OUR SHOP!? GOSH, I MEAN SERIOUSLY. IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A SHOP, MAKE IT NOW. You say you don't have enough time to make a shop because of school, yet there's always AFTER school. So stfu. You're just waiting for a ban, aren't you? With all of the double posts, yelling, etcetc.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
I'd like both of u to do it to have 2 different ones please and thanks Smile

I'd love for her hair to be longer
and I like light blues and purple
add other colours too that u think match
if u can keep my username at the bottom
if u can take backround out please do



thanks Very Happy



omg omg please dont be like that other chick i worked hard on mine i just finished oh and don't acccept a diff pic from that other girl I WILL do urs

Wow rude!!! And theres no point of making a shop ana, probably no one will order i'll LOL if im right...

Sharp: Dun care what chu say, wheres the nice sharp here? Dissapeared? lawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Here you go Foreveran:

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/fv9pu9.gif[/IMG]

Sorry, I didn't feel like editing the hair. ;P
Hope you like it~

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Here you go Foreveran:

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/fv9pu9.gif[/IMG]

Sorry, I didn't feel like editing the hair. ;P
Hope you like it~

yay! thanks alot
I <3 it
I'll be ordering again soon XD
I can order more than once right?


Last edited by foreveran on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm

foreveran wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Here you go Foreveran:

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/fv9pu9.gif[/IMG]

Sorry, I didn't feel like editing the hair. ;P
Hope you like it~

yay! thanks alot
I'll be ordering again soon XD
I can order more than once right?

Yus, of course~ :3
And NP. x3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Forever, you want both of us to do it?

I'll get on it soon :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

kurai tsuki wrote:
Forever, you want both of us to do it?

I'll get on it soon :3

yes please Smile
alrighty
oh and myabe u can do something nice with the hair XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 pm

kurai tsuki wrote:
No, we don't accept any workers, I'm sorry.

I'm done with Jian's and Poke's!

Jian-
Code:
http://i51.tinypic.com/21oq3h4.gif
I edited the hair a but [longer] and recolored the rest purple! Hope you like it!

Poke-
Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2j0nx1t.gif
I couldn't edit the hair, it was being stubborn xD. And I dont understand how I could do two colors for a skirt, so i just did one. But i did everything else c:I personally love the rose the best. Hope you like it!

Orders from me are now available. I don't know about Miyeon yet xD
CUTEEE!!! i couldnt find my order since it was filled with the fights.
SAVNIG AS AVVIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Here you go Foreveran:

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/fv9pu9.gif[/IMG]

Sorry, I didn't feel like editing the hair. ;P
Hope you like it~

yay! thanks alot
I'll be ordering again soon XD
I can order more than once right?

Yus, of course~ :3
And NP. x3




immmm not doing ur shop im working on MINE so u shutup atleast i dont curse like u
YOU KNOW WHAT ILL DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:27 pm

umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad

umm not to be mean but isn't this shop there's??
doesn't that mean the orders they get are theirs not urs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

foreveran wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad

umm not to be mean but isn't this shop there's??
doesn't that mean the orders they get are theirs not urs


ok i need to explain it but idk how ok first of all i was taking my orders from my shop when dark crow my best costumer evah said he needed something then another girl then another girl but then the girl with the blue avi kept taking em so really thatts why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad

umm not to be mean but isn't this shop there's??
doesn't that mean the orders they get are theirs not urs


ok i need to explain it but idk how ok first of all i was taking my orders from my shop when dark crow my best costumer evah said he needed something then another girl then another girl but then the girl with the blue avi kept taking em so really thatts why

Oh really? THIS ISNT YOUR FREAKING SHOP, LOOK AT THE FREAKING TITLE, MCKENNA AND HITSUGAYA'S SHOP. WE NEVER SAID YOU CAN FREAKING JOIN US. STFU.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAnaMansXx
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad

umm not to be mean but isn't this shop there's??
doesn't that mean the orders they get are theirs not urs


ok i need to explain it but idk how ok first of all i was taking my orders from my shop when dark crow my best costumer evah said he needed something then another girl then another girl but then the girl with the blue avi kept taking em so really thatts why

Oh really? THIS ISNT YOUR FREAKING SHOP, LOOK AT THE FREAKING TITLE, MCKENNA AND HITSUGAYA'S SHOP. WE NEVER SAID YOU CAN FREAKING JOIN US. STFU.

was i talking to u im working on dark crows thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 pm

xXAnaMansXx wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
xXAnaMansXx wrote:
foreveran wrote:
umm exuse me??
I didn't curse?


egh not u other girl she wass being mean and takin my orders ;(
Crying or Very sad

umm not to be mean but isn't this shop there's??
doesn't that mean the orders they get are theirs not urs


ok i need to explain it but idk how ok first of all i was taking my orders from my shop when dark crow my best costumer evah said he needed something then another girl then another girl but then the girl with the blue avi kept taking em so really thatts why

Oh really? THIS ISNT YOUR FREAKING SHOP, LOOK AT THE FREAKING TITLE, MCKENNA AND HITSUGAYA'S SHOP. WE NEVER SAID YOU CAN FREAKING JOIN US. STFU.

was i talking to u im working on dark crows thing
Then do it on YOUR OWN FREAKING SHOP. I'm sick and tired of you POSTING IN ME AND MCKENNA'S SHOP. GOSH.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 16
Location : canadadadadadadadadadaaaa

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

[quote="pokeranger"]
kurai tsuki wrote:
No, we don't accept any workers, I'm sorry.

I'm done with Jian's and Poke's!

Jian-
Code:
http://i51.tinypic.com/21oq3h4.gif
I edited the hair a but [longer] and recolored the rest purple! Hope you like it!

Poke-
Code:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2j0nx1t.gif
I couldn't edit the hair, it was being stubborn xD. And I dont understand how I could do two colors for a skirt, so i just did one. But i did everything else c:I personally love the rose the best. Hope you like it!

Orders from me are now available. I don't know about Miyeon yet xD
OMG I luv it * saves on computer forever xD* and btw how many time are we alowed to order?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:09 pm

As much as you want Jian.

This shop will be temporarily closing down. Kurai and I will be making a new one by tomorrow probably.

Thank you.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 am

Yes, please don't post in this. We will be making a new shop due to Ana's disturbance.

Mods, please lock this.

And please don't post in this again before the mods lock it, thanks.

And we will be opening the shop in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 17
Location : unicorns

PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 am

Locked. This shop is going crazy.
~Also requested by Miyeon~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: -MODS PLEASE LOCK=   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
-MODS PLEASE LOCK=
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Can't enter my Cub Condo [LOCK]
» Steering lock values
» Why can't lock the wheels?
» Silly mods.
» Photo Filtre font- PLease lock

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: