Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread

Go down 
+6
v
pokeranger
Oliver
Sharpsul99
Makkine
Nakira
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Count me in too cuz i also write but i havent posted my next chapter in a long time (since i bet ppl stopped reading it :p) but i still write chapters just not post them anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks! How big do you want the pic to be? Do you want any letters on it? (Note; if you want fancy fonts, you'll have to edit it yourself. I can only write on the pic in my own handwriting.)
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

The size of your avvie. And no words.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Okey doke!
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm

The Fantasy Saga-

This adventourous story takes classics to the next level. If you ever heard of the Sega and Nintendo characters, Mario and Sonic, you'll get the idea of my story. It all starts in World 1 when Mario bakes a pie for breakfast, and meanwhile, Shadow the Hedgehog teams up with two known villians- Eggman and Ryhog (Ryhog is a made-up character. Info on him is coming soon). They plan to not only eliminate Sonic and his friends, but they plot to destroy Mario's homeland and destroy the 2 super heroes- Mario and Luigi. It all start's with capturing Sonic first, they are prepared this time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
The Fantasy Saga-

This adventourous story takes classics to the next level. If you ever heard of the Sega and Nintendo characters, Mario and Sonic, you'll get the idea of my story. It all starts in World 1 when Mario bakes a pie for breakfast, and meanwhile, Shadow the Hedgehog teams up with two known villians- Eggman and Ryhog (Ryhog is a made-up character. Info on him is coming soon). They plan to not only eliminate Sonic and his friends, but they plot to destroy Mario's homeland and destroy the 2 super heroes- Mario and Luigi. It all start's with capturing Sonic first, they are prepared this time.

Isn't the type of story I would read...
But it seems cool! :DD
I might read it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Um, okay...
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

It's very action-y, but I may read it. 83
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread   The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Not-Really-Official Fantage Forum Writer's Guild Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2