Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know what this game is?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Does anyone know what this game is?! Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 am

Ok, I play a game called Little Big Planet, and it may seem childish, but i'm a BIG FAN. You get to make levels, play cute story levels or play levels someone else made online, and your character is a cute, extremely customizable thingy named Sackboy! I love this game, and if anyone else knows what it is and DOESN'T think I'm crazy, please share1 Picture of Sackboy: Does anyone know what this game is?! Sackam10
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am

I heard of it
on wii right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am

its on the ps3 and the psp, I have the ps3 version ;D
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am

alrighty
my brother played it once
he likes more actioney games Razz
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am

hehe, he should play Halo or Call of Duty then, thats what i reccomend if you mean fighting actionish games, but My little Pony Is good tooooo......LOL JK >W<
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am

ahahah my little pony XD good one Razz
naw he is 9 dont want him playing call of duty too much kiling
im not sure bout halo though whats thet bout?
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:27 am

foreveran wrote:

O O YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HALO IS ABOUT!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ITS ABOUT AWESOMENESS AND ALIENS AND AWESOME WEAPONS AND SHOOTING AND SWORDS AND SHOTGUNS AND HUMANS VS. ALIENS. but in halo reach you get to use jetpacks!
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 am

radiogummie wrote:
foreveran wrote:

O O YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HALO IS ABOUT!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ITS ABOUT AWESOMENESS AND ALIENS AND AWESOME WEAPONS AND SHOOTING AND SWORDS AND SHOTGUNS AND HUMANS VS. ALIENS. but in halo reach you get to use jetpacks!

aliren invasion or something?
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:32 am

sortaaa. like a war between aliens and humans but some aliens are good. and you get grenedes and guns.

http://halo.bungie.org/story.html

thats the story its based on(:
Back to top Go down
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian
foreveran

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:33 am

radiogummie wrote:
sortaaa. like a war between aliens and humans but some aliens are good. and you get grenedes and guns.

http://halo.bungie.org/story.html

thats the story its based on(:

ill check that out tomo XD
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 pm

yah halo is sort of violent, but it doesn't have blood or stuff, but its like a shooting game sort of, i dont play it i just watch my cousins play Halo Reach, and one of them is only 8 years old, lol Very Happy
But if action u mean spider-man kind of action, I reccomend the Lego games, not innapropriate at all, just punching and shooting, but in a kid-friendly way Very Happy ,
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:20 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
yah halo is sort of violent, but it doesn't have blood or stuff, but its like a shooting game sort of, i dont play it i just watch my cousins play Halo Reach, and one of them is only 8 years old, lol Very Happy
But if action u mean spider-man kind of action, I reccomend the Lego games, not innapropriate at all, just punching and shooting, but in a kid-friendly way Very Happy ,

oh no there is blood in halo. its just.. not red. so its not as disgusting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what this game is?!   Does anyone know what this game is?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what this game is?!
Page 1 of 1