Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Omg yes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmed
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Home

PostSubject: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

I checked fantage today and theres a shop in Uptown coming soon that will bring back old items! I am excited! Are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

It's gonna bring back old items? I didn't know that!

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Yes totally excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 19
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

UBER EXCITED :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 15
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm

omg omg now i'm totally exited
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Vallie wrote:
I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah

ya I agree
even though I'd like em XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah

ya I agree
even though I'd like em XD

I really want my victoria93 account, it had stuff since october 08! i got banned forever though in 09 D':
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah

ya I agree
even though I'd like em XD

I really want my victoria93 account, it had stuff since october 08! i got banned forever though in 09 D':

lol what u do to get it banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:39 pm

foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah

ya I agree
even though I'd like em XD

I really want my victoria93 account, it had stuff since october 08! i got banned forever though in 09 D':

lol what u do to get it banned

i was mad at someone at a fashion show (someones house) and.. i said.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Vallie wrote:
I know, but they shouldnt be holiday items. Sorry, but holidays are holidays, they can't come back when you want them to so yeah

ya I agree
even though I'd like em XD

I really want my victoria93 account, it had stuff since october 08! i got banned forever though in 09 D':

lol what u do to get it banned

i was mad at someone at a fashion show (someones house) and.. i said.. yeah.

lmao thats sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Krittika01
New Fantagian


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:58 pm

http://vanimg.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkle.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 381
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : heyy

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm

I am xD
I hope they bring back the propeller hat, it was gone for over 14 months, but not exactly sure what WAS 2008...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 am

...I never knew xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
scob67
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 am

yups
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm

ITS OPENED RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Omg yes!   Today at 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Omg yes!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: