Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 pm

First In Fantage Forums~ Custom Videogame Covers! WooT
Form
Code:
[i]Picture-
Colors-
Text-
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?-
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- Y/N
Sparkles?-Y/N
Animated Sparkles? xP-
Anything Else?-
[/i]
[/spoiler]
~
Item Examples:
 


Last edited by .:z3r0:. on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Very nice
I'll order from u soemtime soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm gonna order :]

Fantage Character/Picture from Internet-(Has to be Transparent or has a White Background)

Colors- Blue and yellow :3

Text- i like corn

Sig or Avi- Sig plz~

Theres an Example in my Sig. ;3 Ok xD

Yayyy thank you so much c:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Serah wrote:
I'm gonna order :]

Fantage Character/Picture from Internet-(Has to be Transparent or has a White Background)

Colors- Blue and yellow :3

Text- i like corn

Sig or Avi- Sig plz~

Theres an Example in my Sig. ;3 Ok xD

Yayyy thank you so much c:


lol I gotta ask
do u eat corn everyday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 pm

foreveran wrote:
Serah wrote:
I'm gonna order :]

Fantage Character/Picture from Internet-(Has to be Transparent or has a White Background)

Colors- Blue and yellow :3

Text- i like corn

Sig or Avi- Sig plz~

Theres an Example in my Sig. ;3 Ok xD

Yayyy thank you so much c:


lol I gotta ask
do u eat corn everyday?

No, lol

Oh and also, can you add a border for the image? If you can't then that's ok :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Serah wrote:
foreveran wrote:
Serah wrote:
I'm gonna order :]

Fantage Character/Picture from Internet-(Has to be Transparent or has a White Background)

Colors- Blue and yellow :3

Text- i like corn

Sig or Avi- Sig plz~

Theres an Example in my Sig. ;3 Ok xD Rofl forgot to take tht out xP

Yayyy thank you so much c:


lol I gotta ask
do u eat corn everyday?

No, lol

Oh and also, can you add a border for the image? If you can't then that's ok :3
Ya sure Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 am

Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ywim21.png[/IMG]

;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 am

xP No one nikes ma stuff..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:12 pm

OMG I love it!!
This is definitely going in my siggy
Thanks a bunch!!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 16
Location : canadadadadadadadadadaaaa

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Ima order later it's 10:00 her and im tired ima order in the morning xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 pm

.:z3r0:. wrote:
Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ywim21.png[/IMG]

;D

Oo SOO NICE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 634
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 14
Location : Bronx,New York and in front of your face!DUH!

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Siggy please!
Animated with lots of doggies I want it like Serah's except like What's your lucky doggy?
Ok please have it to me in atleast a week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 am

Toochey-cookey wrote:
Siggy please!
Animated with lots of doggies I want it like Serah's except like What's your lucky doggy?
Ok please have it to me in atleast a week!
uh...k then xD ill get it to you today. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 am

@Toochey-Cookey- (If u wanted any other extras on it then i can redo ur order if you want me to.)

Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2ytxj6w.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy ur order here at z3r0's Grafix Warehouse xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I WANNA ORDER NOW RAWRRRR.

Picture- Anything random... or something that matches.
Colors- Red and Black.
Text- Bloody Battler
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Avvi.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- noooo.



_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
I WANNA ORDER NOW RAWRRRR.

Picture- Anything random... or something that matches.
Colors- Red and Black.
Text- Bloody Battler
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Avvi.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- noooo.


...Ahh finally a customer xD

Coming rite up Wink
EDIT@

Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/287g60y.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 am

.:z3r0:. wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
I WANNA ORDER NOW RAWRRRR.

Picture- Anything random... or something that matches.
Colors- Red and Black.
Text- Bloody Battler
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Avvi.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- noooo.


...Ahh finally a customer xD

Coming rite up ;)
EDIT@

Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/287g60y.jpg[/IMG]

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!
I'm ordering again. xD
Picture- Anything random... or something that matches. [again loll]
Colors- White and Red.
Text- Miyeon
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Siggy.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- nuuuuh.

Thanksssss. :3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
.:z3r0:. wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
I WANNA ORDER NOW RAWRRRR.

Picture- Anything random... or something that matches.
Colors- Red and Black.
Text- Bloody Battler
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Avvi.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- noooo.


...Ahh finally a customer xD

Coming rite up Wink
EDIT@

Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/287g60y.jpg[/IMG]

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!
I'm ordering again. xD
Picture- Anything random... or something that matches. [again loll]
Colors- White and Red.
Text- Miyeon
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Siggy.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- nuuuuh.

Thanksssss. :3
No prob ;3

And do u want me to use the same Person in ur Avi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:34 pm

.:z3r0:. wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
.:z3r0:. wrote:
Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
I WANNA ORDER NOW RAWRRRR.

Picture- Anything random... or something that matches.
Colors- Red and Black.
Text- Bloody Battler
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Avvi.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- noooo.


...Ahh finally a customer xD

Coming rite up ;)
EDIT@

Here chu go-

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/287g60y.jpg[/IMG]

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!
I'm ordering again. xD
Picture- Anything random... or something that matches. [again loll]
Colors- White and Red.
Text- Miyeon
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Siggy.
(If Videogame,choose Type)Xbox,PS3,DS,etc..-
Animated Text?- No.
Sparkles?- No.
Animated Sparkles? xP- No.
Anything Else?- nuuuuh.

Thanksssss. :3
No prob ;3

And do u want me to use the same Person in ur Avi?
Sureeee. >w<

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 19
Location : Lawrence MA,HATE THIS PLACE

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 pm

picture: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/165168/grim-reaper-evil-horror-3.gif
colors:green or black you decided BUT NOT BOTH
text:the one with the low self esteem
Avatar
Animated text:No
anything else:can you make the text flash on and off ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroleplayzon.forumotion.com
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 am

lol srry i was gone fr so long..ill get d orders done soon. ;D
EDIT-
@Miyeon

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2u73g49.png[/IMG]
It matches with ur Avi! monkey xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

.:z3r0:. wrote:
lol srry i was gone fr so long..ill get d orders done soon. ;D
EDIT-
@Miyeon

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2u73g49.png[/IMG]
It matches with ur Avi! :monkey: xD
Aha, thanks! I love it!
:3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:16 am

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
.:z3r0:. wrote:
lol srry i was gone fr so long..ill get d orders done soon. ;D
EDIT-
@Miyeon

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2u73g49.png[/IMG]
It matches with ur Avi! monkey xD
Aha, thanks! I love it!
:3
Np ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am

Darkcrow99 wrote:
picture: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/165168/grim-reaper-evil-horror-3.gif
colors:green or black you decided BUT NOT BOTH
text:the one with the low self esteem
Avatar
Animated text:No
anything else:can you make the text flash on and off ?
Oh srry i cant use animated pics... xP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 346
Join date : 2010-03-20
Location : This is a new episode of Punk'd.

PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Picture-
Colors- Blue and Red
Text- Can't a Clown just have fun?
Sig,Avi Or Videogame?- Sig
Sparkles?- no
Animated Sparkles? xP- no
Anything Else?-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D   Today at 8:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
z3r0's GraFiX Shop! (Now Sells VIDEOGAMES) ;D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» Gears of War 3 Shop
» My Animation Shop ;)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: