Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!

Go down 
+4
McKenna
Valval
v
Sakura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

ugh. i'm still wating for my pet? omg.

still? you know what, just don't give me it. people dont do the orders i order anyway -_-
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 pm

@Vallie- Its not that I'm not doing your order, its just that I don't have time to do ANYONE's orders. Everyone else has been patient about it, and that makes me want to keep making 'em. But with attitudes like yours it makes me want to quit. If you really want sometime you just have to wait. The world doesn't revolve around you. :l

Sorry for the delays guys,
I have tons of homework still and I can't work on it this weekend because I'm having my birthday party, and I think it'd be rude if I left everyone, went upstairs, and pixeled for 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 am

Sakura wrote:
@Vallie- Its not that I'm not doing your order, its just that I don't have time to do ANYONE's orders. Everyone else has been patient about it, and that makes me want to keep making 'em. But with attitudes like yours it makes me want to quit. If you really want sometime you just have to wait. The world doesn't revolve around you. :l

I have tons of homework still and I can't work on it this weekend because I'm having my birthday party, and I think it'd be rude if I left everyone, went upstairs, and pixeled for 5 hours.

Thats totally fine! I can wait!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 am

Sakura wrote:

you can quit if YOU want. its totally your choice .-.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am

I can wait. Its fine. I know you have a lot of work Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!   Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Pixel and Siggy Shoppe CLOSEDDDDDDDD!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2