Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Story! HURRAY!

Go down 
+4
TaylorFox00
Makkine
Toochey-cookey
Oliver
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Yaah, a short story. Its all here. I enjoy writing these. .3.
ITS SO WANNABE HACHI YAY! :DD
Anyways, it doesn't have a name. Razz
Here it is:

The shattered pieces, they stood there. She tried to fix it, but what would be the point. She lived in a world where it wouldn’t work.

The glue ran out quickly, she had wasted it all on acts she had done to the crowd. The man next to her, with the ridiculous amount of make-up, decided he would light himself on fire for the next act.

That was the last performance he made.

Some ashes that lay on the floor, and the girl would rake them with a broom, only to keep them in the shattered glass.

The make-up ran out, she had thrown it all onto the air, making the birds look awfully odd. The fox next to her, that would keep her company, decided he would try to kill a lion for his next act.

The fox was never seen again.

The girl picked up a bit of fur from the stage floor, as the audience cheered. She smirked at them, and would hurry back to her house.

The rest of the crew, which all wore a bit of paint on their heads, stared at the girl with a lot of fear.

The women came, wearing a dark black robe. They all bowed, and she silently pointed fingers. Each time a person would be pointed, they would seem to faint.

The girl however, remained shyly standing, but looking forward to having a finger laid on her.

Soon there was only two left, and the boy with the dyed green hair was chosen. The girl congratulated him. The boy merely shuddered.

Day after day, the crew disappeared. Each of them would each decide their fate the night before the performance, and attempt to find a excuse why NOT to do it the next.

The girl would announce them all, and the crowd would roar when they were gone forever. The girl would be ashamed of them, and blankly sit down in the house.

The women came again, her hair was short and dyed white, and she was wearing a long red dress.

She pointed at the girl, who was wearing tattered clothing for seeing all the deaths. She smiled.
The stage stood in front of her, and she grinned.
She announced that this was going to be the last time they performed. The audience booed until she explained her reason, which made them excited.

The girl stood across, and as the coward she was, she had decided to vanish by sitting in a plane, with no driver. She knew she wouldn’t be able to stop the death, so she decided to do it.

As the girl flew across the sky, the people were amazed as the plane fell. When they heard the long, roaring crash, they all cheered, and a ton of the children huddled in fear, as they did when they saw the other die. They all left, and the place was deserted.

A young women lies in a plane, eating whatever she can find, and leaving to do some other things in the after noon.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 pm

That kind calms me down a bit,its peaceful.Its a great story,10/10.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Feaky, sis. Not sure if I understand. Freaky.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 pm

IluvJB36 wrote:
Feaky, sis. Not sure if I understand. Freaky.

It was supposed to be freaky, and you weren't supposed to understand. ;DD
Back to top Go down
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian
TaylorFox00

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Its just like an author I am obsessed with:
LEMONY SNICKET!!!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 pm

TaylorFox00 wrote:
Its just like an author I am obsessed with:
LEMONY SNICKET!!!

I lav that dude. <3
But nah, my style doesn't seem like his at all. ;-;
Glad you liked it though. :3
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm

OMG you should be an author when yu grow up,if you want to.I rate it beautiful doggy/random stuff.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Ah yes, I forgot. The writing style was supposed to be a bit confusing, leaving a bit of details out.
Thats why you never know how the main character looks like, or even her name.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 am

Teehee.... That was a nice story you wrote! I'm terrible at writing short stories.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:10 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Teehee.... That was a nice story you wrote! I'm terrible at writing short stories.

No.. No your not. xD
Anyways, glad you liked it! :3
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm

omg love the story! amazingg!
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm

OH MEH GAWD I RATE 10/10!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Attaway m'friend!

I have some idea's on what you secretly mean on this... *goo* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toochey-cookey
Devoted Fantagian
Toochey-cookey

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 pm

???WHAT THE?OK JUST BYE.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 am

Byakuya wrote:
Attaway m'friend!

I have some idea's on what you secretly mean on this... *goo* Very Happy

Hun, feel free to type what you think here.
And toochey, WHAT? OMG WTH DO YOU MEANN?
No really, what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am

This is freaky and confusing and awesome. 10/10 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Nakira wrote:
This is freaky and confusing and awesome. 10/10 ^_^

FGFGFGF COMPLIMENTED.
Sorry, your writing is so epic and like.. :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story! HURRAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story! HURRAY!   Story! HURRAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story! HURRAY!
Page 1 of 1