Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Hi it's me sahilin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Hello I'm Sahilin Pleasure to meet everyone. Just so you can know me better
I <3 MonsterHigh
I<3 Fantage
I <3 purple
I am very shy
I am really,really,really nice & friendly
I <3 pandas
I <3 anime
I <3 manga
I like to read
I like smilys

Need more information? Be my friend and pm me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

theres a girl here who loves MH too. (Not me)
You could get along! :DD

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Timegear wrote:
theres a girl here who loves MH too. (Not me)
You could get along! :DD
Oh really? Maybe I know her what's her name????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I love purple,anime & manga too! >w<
Welcome to the forum!! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Serah wrote:
I love purple,anime & manga too! >w<
Welcome to the forum!! 8D
Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 16
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 pm

question are you a fan of harry potter some of us are you will get along well with them i think A lot OF People here like anime so i am sure you could be friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm

harrypotter15 wrote:
question are you a fan of harry potter some of us are you will get along well with them i think A lot OF People here like anime so i am sure you could be friends!
Yes i like harry potter but i haven't read the books or seen the movies I want to read and see the movies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:24 pm

sahilin wrote:
harrypotter15 wrote:
question are you a fan of harry potter some of us are you will get along well with them i think A lot OF People here like anime so i am sure you could be friends!
Yes i like harry potter but i haven't read the books or seen the movies I want to read and see the movies
Heh, please do. They're epic. Oh, I'm a fellow otaku too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome to the forum, Sahilin!
I love anime & manga is well too!
Enjoy~ :3

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Tiny-Shrimp wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Sahilin!
I love anime & manga is well too!
Enjoy~ :3
Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3906
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 21
Location : SKY :p

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm

welcome Smile

I adore manga and anime
I'm currently watching and reading kaichou wa maid sama
Monster high was great Very Happy
if u have any more recommendation please let me know Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 21
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 am

sahilin wrote:
Hello I'm Sahilin Pleasure to meet everyone. Just so you can know me better
I <3 MonsterHigh
I<3 Fantage
I <3 purple
I am very shy
I am really,really,really nice & friendly
I <3 pandas
I <3 anime
I <3 manga
I like to read
I like smilys

Need more information? Be my friend and pm me Very Happy
You sound lyke a friend of mine.. ;D

Anyway,welc0me to d Forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 am

.:z3r0:. wrote:
sahilin wrote:
Hello I'm Sahilin Pleasure to meet everyone. Just so you can know me better
I <3 MonsterHigh
I<3 Fantage
I <3 purple
I am very shy
I am really,really,really nice & friendly
I <3 pandas
I <3 anime
I <3 manga
I like to read
I like smilys

Need more information? Be my friend and pm me Very Happy
You sound lyke a friend of mine.. ;D

Anyway,welc0me to d Forum Very Happy
Yay! Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 am

Welcome to the forum, sahilin.

Have fun and please read the rules C:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 am

Lyli wrote:
Welcome to the forum, sahilin.

Have fun and please read the rules C:

Thanks and I will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi it's me sahilin   Today at 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hi it's me sahilin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: