Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Help the cause!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makkine

PostSubject: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

You may previously recognize the citizen of Laos Dr. M.D. Sr. Esq. Phd. Kongphouthakeuthirathoundaroumy for aiding in the tiding war against sphenopalatine-ganglioneuralgia and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis. He is also Honorificabilitudinitatibian, seeing as how he is famed for recieving highest honours in the secret society of Obscurans Obscurantis, and the Bureau of Sesquipedalian Medical Professionals and Diseases That, Frankly, Are Destined To be Submitted to Ostracization, or the BoSMPaDTFADtbStO, pronounced "klingon".

However, he is soon to recieve newfound and rekindled fame for combating hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, a physiopsychological condition that enables the ignition of the neurotransmitter epinephrine, probably due to ill-contact or a traumatic experience with previous sesquipedalian occasions, such as suffering emderatological events during a proclaimed youth festivity that celebrates proper orthography.

This disease is underreported by the malevolent companies that allow the publication of news media, and it probably will transpire to be interconnected with the extraterrestrials in Independence Day. However, there are other methods, like having an eel-infected hovercraft, that allow us to recieve grancts from benefactors and sponsoring companies in full psychological and schizophrenic health, I swear.

In order to donate, you need the following prerequirements:

-General well-being in socioeconomic, sociopolitical, or sociopoliticonomic situations.
    - To desist from antidisestablishmentarianism and polytheism. for more religious, political, and ideological prerequierments, contact us.
    - To not be under the chemical influence of Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon or a placebo.
    - No medical knowledge is necessary.

Watch this video for more important information and do your best against hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...That was hard.

NOTE: If you actually are hippopotomonstrosesquepedeliaphobic, DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, read the above paragraphs. Even if it was an accident. If you read it, we have an ambulance, a phsyciatrist, and a spelling-bee champion going towards your house.

Last edited by Makkine on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

o-o
I think my brain died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Mission. Accomplished.

For those of you who don't get the joke::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

LOL GOOD one yes people who did not get it is indeed the fear of long words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm

I think I lost all my smartness and went to chrysanthemum=cat. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:02 pm

pokeranger wrote:
I think I lost all my smartness and went to chrysanthemum=cat. O.o

But chrysanthemum is a flower... o.O

I didn't get what all those long words meant, but that might just be because English is not my native language. I tried reading the whole words, but it's still hard to know what they mean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Don't worry, native speakers aren't likely to understand this either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 am

^Yah, i know. I learned that in 4th grade. Meh stoooooppppiiiiif
Still, i like short words. Dur easier, Me no like when people use biggy ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey guys, if anyone can point out all 4 memes in the paragraph, you win a prize!Maybe!

Same thing happens if you can correctly "translate" it to plain English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:04 pm

PLEASE, tell me, you didn't write that off the top of your head. xDDD

-crawls under box i'm gonna be living in because i'm stupid-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 pm

My brain just exploded just reading the Long word, *Fearsoflongwords* O-O
-Crawls in Box with Abbey because Brain just exploded-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:05 pm

I shall attempt to translate this...
later. >_>''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Abbey wrote:
PLEASE, tell me, you didn't write that off the top of your head. xDDD

-crawls under box i'm gonna be living in because i'm stupid-
Yes. I did. Altough I had to look up the spelling of some of these words, and fell upon some new ones across the way.
----------------------------------------------
@Jian: The therapist/doctor/random person on the street who came up with that word is a JERK.
----------------------------------------------
@Nakira: No! Not you! You shall translate it correctly and I shall have to come up with a prize! D:!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaylorFox00
Senior Fantagian

Location : Sitting in front of Media Molecule's office until they release Little Big Planet 2.

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 am

Wut...just...wow. I got rickroll'd! I was actually thinking it was fake until I saw it had a video, but it was a Rickroll. Fear of long words? NEVER enter a spelling bee, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Thnx god I'm not afraid of long words!!!
And by the way Makkine your post has many spelling mistakes (ssry no offense) and i'm working on translating the post to simpler English Wink .
study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm

...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i didnt get any of that. hmm if anyone can translate that into kindergarten level for me... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't have a fear for long words. I have a fear for insanely long paragraphs and texts. I find them hard to read through. ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Makkine wrote:
To not be under the chemical influence of Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon or a placebo.

LOL XD one long everlasting word and then.. PLACEBO! XD

@Nakira/Freedom Hurry up and find the translation before I die of impatience ^^ (if the prize is cake... can I have 3/4 of it?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:21 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
Makkine wrote:
To not be under the chemical influence of Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon or a placebo.

LOL XD one long everlasting word and then.. PLACEBO! XD

@Nakira/Freedom Hurry up and find the translation before I die of impatience ^^ (if the prize is cake... can I have 3/4 of it?)

Placeboes/placebos are awesome. Don't make fun of them.

GLaDOS wrote:
Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test.
GLaDOS wrote:
You will be baked, and there will be cake.
Random writing on the wall wrote:
The cake is a lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 am

Note:

(777) bracketed underlined words grammatical mistakes.
Bla bold words English translation.

Grade 5 translation:

You may previuously (previously) recognize thecitizen of Laos Dr. M.D. Sr. Esq. PhD. Kongphouthakeuthirathoundaroumy foraiding in the tiding war against sphenopalatine-ganglioneuralgia brainfreeze and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis lung disease.He is also Honorificabilitudinitatibian in the state of being able to receivehonors, seeing as how he is famed for receiving (receiving) highesthonours (honors) in the secret society of ObscuransObscurantis darkening, and the Bureau of Sesquipedilian (Sesquipedalian)characterized by the use of long wordsMedical Proffesionals (Professionals) and Diseases That, Frankly, AreDestined To be Submitted to Ostracization exclude from a group, or theBoSMPaDTFADtbStO (( there is nothing like this)),pronounced "klingnon" (klingon) is the constructedlanguage spoken by the fictional Klingons in the Star Trek universe.

However, he is soon to recieve (receive) newfound and rekindled fame forcombating hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear for long words,a physiopsychological condition that enables the ignition of theneurotransmitter epiphrine (epinephrine) Ahormone secreted by the adrenal medulla that is released into the bloodstreamin response to physical or mental stress, as from fear or injury, probably due to ill-contact or a traumatic experience withprevious sequiepedalian (Sesquipedalian) characterized by theuse of long words occasions, such as sufferring (suffering)emderatological (dermatological) events during a prcolaimed (proclaimed) youth festivity thatcelebrates proper ortography (orthography) the art or study ofcorrect spelling according to established usage.

This disease is underreported by the malevolent companies that allow thepublication of news media, and it probably will transpire to be interconnectedwith the extraterrestials (extraterrestrials) in Independence Day.However, there are other methods, like having an eel-infected hovercraft, thatallow us to recieve (receive) grancts (grants) from benefactorsand sponsoring companies in full psychological and schizophrenic health, Iswear.

In order to donate, you need the following prerequirements (pre requirements):
-General well-being in socioeconomic involving social andeconomic factors, sociopolitical social and political factors, orsociopoliticonomic ((I believe there is nothing like this)) social,political and economic factors situations.
- To desist from antidesestablisharism (antidisestablishmentarianism) the doctrine or political position that opposesthe withdrawal of state recognition of an established church; - used especiallyconcerning the Anglican Church in Englandand polytheism. for more religious, political, and ideological qrerequierments (prerequirements), contact us.
- To not be under the chemical influence of Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygonor a placebo.

Watch this video for more important information and do your best againsthippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear for long words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...That was very hard.

NOTE: If you actually are hippopotomonstrosesquepedeliaphobic feared of longwords, DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, read the above paragraphs. Even ifit was an accident. If you read it, we have an ambulance, a phsyciatrist (physiatrist),and a spelling-bee champion going towards your house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:
This translation may not be very correct but I tried my best in bringing up the right English translations of the long, tough words.

Have FUN!

~XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 am

FreedoM 4EVA wrote:
Note:

(777) bracketed underlined words grammatical mistakes.
Bla bold words English translation.

Grade 5 translation:

You may previuously (previously) recognize thecitizen of Laos Dr. M.D. Sr. Esq. PhD. Kongphouthakeuthirathoundaroumy foraiding in the tiding war against sphenopalatine-ganglioneuralgia brainfreeze and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniosis lung disease.He is also Honorificabilitudinitatibian in the state of being able to receivehonors, seeing as how he is famed for receiving (receiving) highesthonours (honors) in the secret society of ObscuransObscurantis darkening, and the Bureau of Sesquipedilian (Sesquipedalian)characterized by the use of long wordsMedical Proffesionals (Professionals) and Diseases That, Frankly, AreDestined To be Submitted to Ostracization exclude from a group, or theBoSMPaDTFADtbStO (( there is nothing like this)),pronounced "klingnon" (klingon) is the constructedlanguage spoken by the fictional Klingons in the Star Trek universe.

However, he is soon to recieve (receive) newfound and rekindled fame forcombating hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear for long words,a physiopsychological condition that enables the ignition of theneurotransmitter epiphrine (epinephrine) Ahormone secreted by the adrenal medulla that is released into the bloodstreamin response to physical or mental stress, as from fear or injury, probably due to ill-contact or a traumatic experience withprevious sequiepedalian (Sesquipedalian) characterized by theuse of long words occasions, such as sufferring (suffering)emderatological (dermatological) events during a prcolaimed (proclaimed) youth festivity thatcelebrates proper ortography (orthography) the art or study ofcorrect spelling according to established usage.

This disease is underreported by the malevolent companies that allow thepublication of news media, and it probably will transpire to be interconnectedwith the extraterrestials (extraterrestrials) in Independence Day.However, there are other methods, like having an eel-infected hovercraft, thatallow us to recieve (receive) grancts (grants) from benefactorsand sponsoring companies in full psychological and schizophrenic health, Iswear.

In order to donate, you need the following prerequirements (pre requirements):
-General well-being in socioeconomic involving social andeconomic factors, sociopolitical social and political factors, orsociopoliticonomic ((I believe there is nothing like this)) social,political and economic factors situations.
- To desist from antidesestablisharism (antidisestablishmentarianism) the doctrine or political position that opposesthe withdrawal of state recognition of an established church; - used especiallyconcerning the Anglican Church in Englandand polytheism. for more religious, political, and ideological qrerequierments (prerequirements), contact us.
- To not be under the chemical influence of Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygonor a placebo.

Watch this video for more important information and do your best againsthippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear for long words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

...That was very hard.

NOTE: If you actually are hippopotomonstrosesquepedeliaphobic feared of longwords, DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, read the above paragraphs. Even ifit was an accident. If you read it, we have an ambulance, a phsyciatrist (physiatrist),and a spelling-bee champion going towards your house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:
This translation may not be very correct but I tried my best in bringing up the right English translations of the long, tough words.

Have FUN!

~XOXO
No, I'm sorry. That isn't a translation, you just put the definitions next to the words, and the definitions you used are the ones I have seen in various dictionaries, not your own. Altough you can use Google and such for this, don't do it for every freaking word. It is obvious you used google for most of this. Thanks for telling me the speeling errors, though, this was rushed and I'll try to fix them.

Also, you need to make it simpler, not more difficult. "Dermatological" and "Ahormone secreted by the adrenal medulla that is released into the bloodstreamin response to physical or mental stress, as from fear or injury" are hardly fifth grade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 am

@Makkine I feel that translation and definition are in some way the same. And about using my own words I definitely new the meaning of say 45-50% of the words but to me its a bit tough to bring it out in the right words.

@Bloobunny and whoever wanted the translation
- I'm sorry if this yet doesn't help!

~XOXO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help the cause!   Today at 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Help the cause!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum