Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?

Go down 
+4
Skai
Burittanie
Karen
Nakira
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Empty
PostSubject: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm

This, my friends, is a thread. A thread for people who have a person in their lives. To be specific, a IthinkIlikebutIdon'tlikebutmaybeIdogrrIdon'tknow person. What is a IthinkIlikebutIdon'tlikebutmaybeIdogrrIdon'tknow person, you ask? Good question, young grasshopper. A IthinkIlikebutIdon'tlikebutmaybeIdogrrIdon'tknow person is someone who you're not sure whether you have feelings for them. Let's call them a ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK person for short. Maybe they know you. Maybe they don't. Either way, they're on your mind a lot. One day that person is like your dream guy/girl, the next you feel nothing. You're confused and puzzled. Your friends might get a kick out of teasing you about them.

Here is a thread where you, yes you, can babble about that person to your heart's content.

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm

I sorta have a ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK because my hugehugehugehugehuge crush moved =[

About my ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK:
His name is Koen... He's european, soccer star xD, blonde hair, medium size, some freckles, and he's sensitive and always helps out people in need, like the kids with autism, but his laugh annoys me sometimes. He laughs really easily too Razz Normal teeth (lol weird, i spoke about teeth), and he's never mean, and when he's angry he only shows it when hes serious. He has chocolate brown eyes, and has a super cute little brother in 2nd grade, hes sooo cute and little looking xD But I started to dislike him, then poof back to liking-ish, then dislike. o_O
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

That's so confusing. D: But he sounds really nice. :3

As for me, I'm turning into a hopeless romantic. I've started to listen to really romantic songs. Someone please help me. O-O
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Omg I have a ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK too xD
I don't talk to him at all cuz I get shy when I'm around him .-.
AND HE SITS NEXT TO ME IN ALL OF MY CLASSES.
One time he asked if he could borrow some lead and I said:
"Oh sure, do you need .5 or .7 or .9?, I wonder if there's a .12, maybe not. I think I saw one before at wal-mart, then again I'm not sure, wait I think I did, oh wait--"
And I kept blabbering on and on so then he interrupts me and says:
"Um I need .7 ..."
and I said "Oh ok"

-FACEDESK- I'M HOPELESS
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm

i dooo..
yeah theres this guys..
and i like him..
but i also like another guy..
so the first guy...
i like him.. but then i dont.. but then i do...
cause the other guy.. is a butt sometimes..
but the first guy kinda likes me..
so im confused loll
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Nakira wrote:
That's so confusing. D: But he sounds really nice. :3

As for me, I'm turning into a hopeless romantic. I've started to listen to really romantic songs. Someone please help me. O-O
Listen to Death Metal instead. That is all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine is this kid in Science, he is really smart and kind of geeky, but he is super nice. He is alo very popular in the school, but not a jock, and you can see why he's so popular almost immediately. He laughs a lot, and has a great sense of humour. He always cracks me up. He is always reading a book under the table and the all of last year (when I had him in English), the teacher was angry at him for reading instead of paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 pm

I have a ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK...........
He talks to meh all the time, Whenever hes mean to meh i pull his hair xD
Hes kinda funny, Very Nice to meh sometime, But sometime hes mean to meh.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Mine is never mean unless he's really mad, which only happened once to me. Once, when I was sitting next to him at lunch (my friend wanted me to sit next to her, which is next to Koen) so I was like, fine, and while he was gone, some kids took some of his food, and i took one little bit, because everyone else was doing it, and then he came back and noticed, and got all mad. =[ It was odd to see him get mad because it was my first time seeing him mad at me.
---
Also, during lunch time, sometimes I'm just sitting next to a different dude, and my friends next to the other side, and once I was sitting next to a guy named Sunny and one of my friends, and when Sunny was putting his trash away, Koen took his spot and started talking to me. O_O. Sunny came back and was like, Koen, move back to your old seat, and he said no, but then I was like, why did you even move there, and Sunny said: Koenie wants to sit next to youuu!, in a teasing voice, and then I kicked him in the shins and moved across the table. xDD
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 am

I don't have one. ;P All the boys are duschebags. T_T In MY opinion. :3 But I mostly like a boy named Paolo in my class. He's not cute, but he's the nicest to me. I heard the boys' say he's my little beesh (the bee word...), which in my class means he'll do everything I ask him to. It's totally messed up, but deep down, he's sweeter than the dusches! x]
And french toast? xD
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 am

Omg, this is like the perfect thread for me.

I do have a ITILBIDLBMIDGIDK. His name is Jacob, and he sits right across from me. o-o
He is funny, alot, he's nice, has long hair [to his neck, lol.], and uh, I think he has brown eyes? I dunno, loll. Idk if I like him or not, so yah. |:
He talks to me all the time too. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?   Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? French Toast?
Page 1 of 1