Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Together...

Go down 
+7
Nessy
Burittanie
case1998
bladerunner22
Nakira
v
Oliver
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm

OMG A DRAWING
It is so hawt and stuff I am so proud it took me 200 years.
Here it is:
Spoiler:

Rate and critique please. c:

Characters:
Murasaki- Timegear (Purple hair)
Yue- MJ Fan (White hair)

Last edited by Timegear on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
v

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm

I LOVE IT
SO MUCH
RAWR
10-10
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 pm

10/10~. This is really well done, especially for someone as young as you. (Seriously, when I was ten, my art suuuucked. ._.) For a critique, I think the coloring is a tad too scribbly, maybe it could be a bit smoother?

^_^
Back to top Go down
v

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Timegear wrote:
Characters:
Murasaki- Timegear (Purple hair)
Yue- MJ Fan (White hair)
I knew it had something to do with that. xD
Back to top Go down
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 pm

omg sooo cute!! :3

10/10 i luv it!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Nakira wrote:
10/10~. This is really well done, especially for someone as young as you. (Seriously, when I was ten, my art suuuucked. ._.) For a critique, I think the coloring is a tad too scribbly, maybe it could be a bit smoother?

^_^

Thank you! This means a lot. :3
I agree, my coloring is quite scribbly.. I dont know why.. It just is.. crycrycry. Maybe its the mark I use? XD
No its not my sister colors smoothly... Ah just me. I do need to practice quite a lot on my coloring.
In general, thank you for the critique. It means quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Ahh! So adorable! Reminds me of my BFF! 100/10!!
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Its nice!!
I do see a problem with everyone's arms. But its ok, I suck at arms and fingers xD
Have you considered drawing taller people? I mean, I don't have a problem with short people, but I just want to you to draw someone tall from the top of the paper to the bottom of the paper. And also I noticed most of your faces face the front. Don't be scared to draw faces to the side or in a 3/4 angle. And same goes for the body. Look at some reference pictures to help your with poses. Guidelines would help a lot. Guidelines are suppose to be messy, not nice. I had the habit of making my guidelines look super nice, which was just a waste of my time xD.I'm only saying this cuz I can tell you are gonna become a great manga/anime artist as you grow up.
Don't stop drawing! 8D
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Serah wrote:
Its nice!!
I do see a problem with everyone's arms. But its ok, I suck at arms and fingers xD
Have you considered drawing taller people? I mean, I don't have a problem with short people, but I just want to you to draw someone tall from the top of the paper to the bottom of the paper. And also I noticed most of your faces face the front. Don't be scared to draw faces to the side or in a 3/4 angle. And same goes for the body. Look at some reference pictures to help your with poses. Guidelines would help a lot. Guidelines are suppose to be messy, not nice. I had the habit of making my guidelines look super nice, which was just a waste of my time xD.I'm only saying this cuz I can tell you are gonna become a great manga/anime artist as you grow up.
Don't stop drawing! 8D

Arms... OTL I suck at them. ;-; Im looking at references quite a lot for them. c:

Drawing taller people? Surprised No, I have not considered that. I might do that some day, thanks for the suggestion.

Im drawing a 3/4'th face right now.. I drew side faces yesterday.. Its just that the ones I post here, all happen to be at the front.. odd.... -.-ยด

References? :3 I do use them actually.

Guidelines.. I use them too.. I must use more though.. since I only use about 4.. .-.

I WILL NEVER STOP DRAWING IT IS SO ENJOYABLE AND FUN AND ENTERTAINING

Thank you for the critique! I really appreciate it. C:
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

oh my good golly gracious on a gravy bowl!! :O lol thats amazing! i love the backround and i love how you drew yue so much like...well yue! and the way u draw is cool!

100/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Sakura
Devoted Fantagian
Sakura

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Awww it's so cute!
I love the overall design and the colors you used (: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Princess Rosie
Junior Fantagian
Princess Rosie

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 am

lol. V nice! cough... the colourings ok too...
[b]1 000 000/1!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
.:z3r0:.

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Nyce ;3 10/10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
bbunyluver
Rookie Fantagian
bbunyluver

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Sweet Smile You did very good 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Together... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together...   Together... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: