Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Empty
PostSubject: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

SO IM GONNA TELLL YOU ABOUT MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT NOW.
Honestly, it was so much fun! c:

I was going to a friends house, and then I arrived.
Well, I came in, and was greeted by some delicious korean food, that they all allowed me to eat. :DD (My friend is korean.) Im not sure how much I ate, but it was delicious! :3 Then we all went outside and played lava on the floor, though this ended in failure. We went to this playground, and played we were from the future saving the world from a T-Rex CHAAAH!! Then we went back into the house and started to draw. We read korean maplestory comics, though only the 2 koreans in the house understood them, teh rest of us just looked at the pretty pictures. My sister had t o leave after that. (she was there) and it was night time, so we went upstairs to her attic, and PLAYED THIS EPIC GAME.
1 person is this "ghost" or "vampire" or "murderer" or "monster" or whatever. And then the other people run around the room. We turn off the light in the attic, and then the monster/vampire/ghost/murderer whatever tries to ctach the person with her/his eyes closed, while saying stuff that are "scary". I creeped evryone out, but seriously, I was mostly inspired by vocaloid songs. xD
Then we went down to her room, and we played multiplayer mario party until like 1:00 AM in the morning. THen we slept. c:

HAHAHA it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Oooooh fun! Korean food sounds good but i don't think i have had it. Ever tried Iranian food (my aunts from Iran)? OMG ITS THE BEEEEESTEST FOOD EVER!!!!!!!! and i have also played games like the vampire one. Actually that game sounds like dead man but its not. lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Korean food is DELICIOUS. Especially yubuchobap. Or just chobap, korean sushi. It kind of tastes like Japanese food, but it's a lot less... fishy? And it has more taste to it, and it's sweet-and-sour...
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

I need to try that sometime. It sounds like my kind of food. Now if I could just find an Iranian restaurant...
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Tangy76593 wrote:
I need to try that sometime. It sounds like my kind of food. Now if I could just find an Iranian restaurant...

OHMYGODYOURAUNT'SIRANIAN!? Lovelovelovelove.

I'm Iranian. Yes, Iranian food is amazing. c:

Also, I've tried Korean food, and I agree, it's seriously awesome. *-*
Back to top Go down
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian
Nessy

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Nakira wrote:
Tangy76593 wrote:

OHMYGODYOURAUNT'SIRANIAN!? Lovelovelovelove.

I'm Iranian. Yes, Iranian food is amazing. c:

Also, I've tried Korean food, and I agree, it's seriously awesome. *-*

Yep! Iranians are awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
.:z3r0:.

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Korean food tastes lyke heaven -U-

Ive never tried Iranian Food before..I dont even know the country lol x3 But it sounds pretty good..

Out of topic:
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo7.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT   MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY DAY 3 WEEKS AGO THAT I WAS TOO LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT
Page 1 of 1