Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

A life-time problem . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: A life-time problem . . .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi!!

How's everyone??? Very Happy (high spirits.lol.)

This topic was discussed over and over, from when Fantage was born. I saw once or twice these things happening but they weren't truly bad, but this time I was shocked. You may think I am acting over, but truthfully I don't like these things. I don't like them in real life so how come I'll accept in a game?? Though its just characters doing all those stuffs but yet real human beings control them.
I am speaking about PD's...

Pod= PD

I guess Fantage truly became a dating site. And the girl continued saying "If you want to be his PD then he must meet you first" Oh yeah, see each other, fall in love and the book closes.

Please stop these silly actions. This topic is being repeated again and again (these PD stuffs), but will it ever end??? The world is small and changing a thing is not tough.

A problem of a life-time. . .

Sorry for my long lecture. Surprised

~Thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A life-time problem . . .   Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:13 pm

I doubt that a post on the fantage forum will change anything. Chances are, the people who have PDs don't go on this forum. Not a lot of people on the forum has a PD. Most think it is pointless and idiotic.
We can do nothing but ban/report and ignore. I know we all care about the little children but there is nothing we can do. We tried our best and until Fantage installs a permanent ban for PDs or something which will only allow you to make 5/10 accounts on each email, we're going to have to live with this.

No offence but this topic is a bit unnecessary. There are about 7 of these types of topics.

Sorry for long post and seriousness/harshness ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A life-time problem . . .   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

people are saying "pod" in fantage because when they say "PD" it doesnt show, but one time, one boy on fantage said "prom date" and i was like " Shocked " AWKWARD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A life-time problem . . .   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

bloobunny99 wrote:
I doubt that a post on the fantage forum will change anything. Chances are, the people who have PDs don't go on this forum. Not a lot of people on the forum has a PD. Most think it is pointless and idiotic.
We can do nothing but ban/report and ignore. I know we all care about the little children but there is nothing we can do. We tried our best and until Fantage installs a permanent ban for PDs or something which will only allow you to make 5/10 accounts on each email, we're going to have to live with this.

No offence but this topic is a bit unnecessary. There are about 7 of these types of topics.

Sorry for long post and seriousness/harshness ><

I agree with this (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A life-time problem . . .   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

candyfan4ever wrote:
people are saying "pod" in fantage because when they say "PD" it doesnt show, but one time, one boy on fantage said "prom date" and i was like " Shocked " AWKWARD!

The word 'PD' does show.Ive said it alot lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life-time problem . . .   Today at 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down

A life-time problem . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1