Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Adventure game!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 22
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm

"C'mon guys,lets go look for Timegear.She couldn't have gone too far."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Relora Star a teenage Zena Clarice applys a quick healing spell on the scratches she had gotten from the forest she was by what seemed to be a newly abandoned campfire there was a few footprints and she could sense something otherworldly among the place by somebushes it was ice cold which was strange alone and a bit afraid she lays down by the still warm ashes and sleeps hoping someone could help her with her new abilities and other learnings of a Zena Clarice also a weapon wouldn't hurt either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:45 pm

question do you know who zena is
no timegear is far i think Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

wait a sec this adventure game is confusing me and i seem to misunderstood the rules may someone plz explain a little more clearly i thought Zena Clarice was the name of the character class srry(soooooooo stupid lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

@Yuuki's party: You continue walking, and come across a small monster. You decide to ignore it (unless soemone wants XP and some money), and continue walking. You come across a pond. Do you want to fish?

@Fox: The rest of the party wants to leave, but you want to stay behind and look for Timegear. Do you break apart from the group?
>Yes
>No


@Relora: Zena Clarice is the name of HPF's character, there are several classes. Either you start with a clan, or it is decided once you get your weapon/armour. If you want a weapon, you can make it yourself. Usually, it is better to buy it, but since everyone is in the middle of the wilderness, you can just make it yourself. That should also get your some class points in artisan if that is the class you choose. So, what kind of weapon do you want?

    >Magical weapon (such as staff, wand, spellbook, etc.) (druid, mage, healer, potioneer, shapeshifter, or other of your choice)(Steps required to make it: Get correct type of wood. Fashion wood into weapon of choice. Acquire gem of specific element type. Learn spell to iniciate gem power. If you're doing a spellbook or a potion casket, you just need a blank notebook and write down spells as you learn or some empty jars, but that would mean that you start with no spells at all and are usueless in battle until suffiecient spells have been learned).

    >Ordinary weapon (Longsword, axe, hammer, bow and arrow, daggers, whip, etc.) (All battle classes, with the addition of rogue, ranger, beastmaster, and others. The battle classes are: Martial artist, Knight, berserker, paladin, and others.) (The steps to building them are generally more difficult than the ones for mages, and the building ways are also different for each weapon, but they are easier to use once finished.

    >Other forms of equipment. (tools, baskets, books, instruments) (These are for classes that help the party in different ways, like the mechanic, the cook, the musician, the tactician, and the scholar) (Like the ordinary weapon, the steps towards building these are different depending on the tool, and are easier to use once done)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

the monster grabs zena and takes her in the direction of the nearby woods
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 22
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Makkine wrote:
@Yuuki's party: You continue walking, and come across a small monster. You decide to ignore it (unless soemone wants XP and some money), and continue walking. You come across a pond. Do you want to fish?

@Fox: The rest of the party wants to leave, but you want to stay behind and look for Timegear. Do you break apart from the group?
>Yes
>No
[/list]

Fox looks for Timegear in the middle of the woods.But then he gets stuck in a sandpit.He is really far away from the group,and he still hasnt found Timegear..Soon Fox will sink unless someone saves him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Asia

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 am

Ai heard a scream from behind her. (She has really good hearing.)She left the group to find the source for the screaming. She then saw Fox sinking in a sandpit, waving his arms rapidly. She grabs a long stick that was near her. "Hold on!" she said tossing the stick into the sandpit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Asia

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 pm

"I heard Fox screaming," Ai said when everyone was asking what happened."I have good hearing. Then I got stuck in the sandpit too. Thanks to Deo for helping me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Afterwards, everyone continued walking, not knowing what lurked in the depths of the sandpit...
---------------------------------
Guys, guys, we have a problem here. This is not an internet roleplay, this is more like a tabletop roleplay. So, of course, the rules are different. I already PMed HPF about the rules, because he doesn't follow them often, but now I see that a lot of people are breaking them. Guys, if you break them often, then I will close down this game. Now, maybe you just don't know what the rules are? Here they are:

Spoiler:
 
Those are the rules. Now, would you be so kind as to follow them, please?


*Railroading is when a GM doesn't allow the PCs to have any freedom, and basically controls everything. I am allowing ya'll to be as free as possible and do what you want, but it is really hard to have an organized game like this if the circumstances around you change often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:z3r0:.
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 22
Location : In ma house.lol.

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

@kk.Srry Makki xP..

Fox wonders.."Guys,maybe we should find out what's inside the middle of the forest...Other adventurers might come here and get eaten by some kind of monster..So we need to find that and defeat it.You guys Coming,or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yahoo7.com.au
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 18
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 pm

[I'm late. SO BUSY T-T]

Yuki wandered with the party, and found an inn. She walked inside, walking into a random room.

_________________

tumblr | ig/twt: @pharanyao (personal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 17
Location : hell probably

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Jian walks into the forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 am

Geeze iv'e done this forum and i hate it (THATS RIGHT I HATE IT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Asia

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:45 pm

"I'll help!" Ai says. "Even though I'm a little scared." she muttered.

@sissy: uh, i think your supposed to stay on TOPIC PLZ. if you hate this topic, just go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:17 pm

@Yuuki: You see a whole party in the room, and someone goes up to you. "'Ey, you were da paty leada ouf da' group da' levt a day ago, weren't ya? Dey be bery scaer'd o' somden, and dey were looking fer ya, yes? Dey in da forest now, maybe ya shood-"

"No!" A tall elf stands up. He is next to a sunburned woman whose hair is pinned up sloppily, same as her layered garments that are in what were obviously once-rich colors. "I'm from Botaen, altough Kirjen here came all the way from Xotojhan, and we were going perfectly well on our adventures until we reached the forest surrounding this place. Then weird things started happening" Kirjen nodded.

"I was out of the desert because to escape the danger, and I am saying that the feeling about the forest is like the one that is in the home," her voice was extremely accented, but this didn't the hide the note of fear present in it. An old monk stood up to join the conversation.

"No, no, The woman should go to help her friends. It is even more important because of the dangers there!"

"It would help her friends even more if she investigated what is wrong with the forest, that way she still has a chance of survival," The elf reasoned, clenching his teeth.

"Maybe she would like to eat something first?" A bartender asked, from behind the counter. "Certainly she has something to eat in the bag, and adventuring on an empty stomach is futile,"

    >I will have something to eat first, then go help my friends.
    >I will investigate more about the mysteries here.
    >I have to help my friends.
    >I will eat first, then think about this
    >Other?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@The adventure party: You have three problems. One, Fox is back but you don't know whether he should be a part of the party or not. Two, Yuki's gone because she lagged behind the rest. Three, something weird is going on and you don't know how to help it. What do you do?

    >Accept Fox back into the party.
    >Don't accept Fox into the party
    >Go find Yuki.
    >Continue going towards Skalh and hope to rendezvous there.
    >Find out what the heck is going on.
    Find out what the heck is going on:
     
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 18
Location : Asia

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 pm

>Find out what the heck is going on:
- Look for clues.

Ai strayed from the group to find clues for herself. Maybe, I could find a small village. Ugh, I wish I had a map, Ai thought. She got hopelessly lost. She tried using her magic powers to show her the way out, but they didn't work here. What was going on?

(am i breaking the rules Makkine? Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm

(No, you aren't. That is perfect roleplaying. Stay at that level. Seriously, perfect).

Suddenly, you see a small ball of light nest to you "Hey! Listen!" s/he says.

    >Do you answer?
    >Or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 18
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm

>I will investigate more about the mysteries here.

Yuki stared at the group. "They're in the forest? Dangers there? Oh no." She said to herself.

_________________

tumblr | ig/twt: @pharanyao (personal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 pm

"YEs, of course they are being," Yuki turned around to see Kirjen. "I have leave my city because of the thing there is similar to the thing that is happen there. If you want to have a method for saving the friends and for helping the citizens, maybe you can ask myself. I know many method for finding out because that is how the people that have live in the Xotojhan survive in the past,"

"Or, she could simply turn to the library," the elf retorted. "My elven brethren have written most of what is in those walls, I should have you know. And they are true, Botaenian elves, refusing to write the propaganda that Gryienjo is so fond of. I am sure they have written about this, or situations that are similar,"

"It be all in elf-speek, anywho," The man that had first spoken to Yuki said. "Ya woold haf to getta transletar,"

"It would be very simple to place a magic-revealing spell on the area," a bookish-looking woman with long blond bangs that covered her eyes said. "Or something that deals with the ruptures of space and time. I think I have a scroll from Lúbiey-" She rummaged through her bag with such force she fell over.

>Ask the Xotojhanese woman for her advice.
>Follow the elf into the library so he can translate.
>Ask the mage for her help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 18
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:32 pm

>Follow the elf into the library so he can translate.

_________________

tumblr | ig/twt: @pharanyao (personal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Nakira walks through Pyul. She has only a little money, the clothes on her back, and no idea what to do with her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:43 pm

@Yuki: The elf grins. "You can't argue with elves. Our elves are better, after all,"

After a whort walk through town, Yuki enters a book filled head to toe with large books filed with words. Where shoudl she start looking? The librarian walks forward, shuffling her feet. "You are looking for information on the strange circumstances that are happening around us, yes?"

"How-" You begin to ask.

"Psychic," she mutters, then goes back and with a strange hand movement drags out three heavy books. "That should contain all the information you are looking for," she leaves into the darkness. The elf picks up one of the books and begins to read.

(You get to choose what he says, really. I did say I was giving you guys considerable freedom).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Nakira: A middle-aged man stand infront of you, shaking a rattle. "MAGICAL ARTIFACTS! PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE DARK FORCES FOR ONLY 5 COINS!"

"ARMOUR! ARMOUR! CUSTOM ARMOUR!"

Nakira walks through the screaming crowds, and sits down to re-examine your life.

(Again, your choise. You can choose a class, but that would need all the money you have {I give you 100$ instead of the standard 300$ due to your poverty} and would be pretty useless without a party unless you become a rogue. You can sell stuff, or you can just go around and look for plot hooks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 18
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

(I have nothing for him to say right now, though... lol)
Yuki stared at the book, filled with every information she could find.

_________________

tumblr | ig/twt: @pharanyao (personal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
avatar

Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 21
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:49 pm

((Hmmm.... what's a rogue?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Adventure game!   

Back to top Go down
 
Adventure game!
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cool news for old adventure game fans
» Funny flash game - Rick And Morty
» Kickstarter Fundraising For An Interesting Casual Adventure Game 'Feeble's Fable'
» Asylopole sci-fi adventure game
» Outcry. The shimmering game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: