Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Concert Night!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 am

Last night was our concert night. C:
I was in between my friends Cicely and Isabella. :3
We were right in the front too, lol.
We were on the far right. I wish I was in the middle. xD
The songs we played were;
Hot Cross Buns
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle [Variation A]

That's all. ;-;
We only played 3 songs. xD
We didn't get to play jingle bells.
I'm in beginning strings along with Cicely and Isabella and others. C:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 17
Location : Asia

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 am

Well, it sounds like it was a lot of fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

It was fun. C:

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Was it a band concert? Our school had a band concert too, a while ago, They're really fun, aren't they?

You play the violin! That must be fun, we don't have a violin in our band group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

that sounds awesome I wish I could of been there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 769
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 16
Location : Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Makkine wrote:
Was it a band concert? Our school had a band concert too, a while ago, They're really fun, aren't they?

You play the violin! That must be fun, we don't have a violin in our band group.


i play violin also glad you had a nice time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OtakuFantagian
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 16
Location : IL, USA but from the Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Omggg!! Nice! I'm having my concert on Friday (We have to play 2 timed UGH!) We're playing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jingle Bells
and another song I forgot.
U play the violin!! Nice so do I. Ur's sounds like fun now I can't wait for mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419784/
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm

OtakuFantagian wrote:
Omggg!! Nice! I'm having my concert on Friday (We have to play 2 timed UGH!) We're playing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jingle Bells
and another song I forgot.
U play the violin!! Nice so do I. Ur's sounds like fun now I can't wait for mine Very Happy

C;
We had to play twice too.
One at school in the morning, and one in the evening.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OtakuFantagian
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 16
Location : IL, USA but from the Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Kaname wrote:
OtakuFantagian wrote:
Omggg!! Nice! I'm having my concert on Friday (We have to play 2 timed UGH!) We're playing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jingle Bells
and another song I forgot.
U play the violin!! Nice so do I. Ur's sounds like fun now I can't wait for mine Very Happy

C;
We had to play twice too.
One at school in the morning, and one in the evening.

Nice!
We're playing in the morning and the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2419784/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Concert Night!   Today at 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
Concert Night!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» Night Goblin Horde FOR SALE!
» Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night
» I got so drunk last night
» Friday Night Party Thread....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: