Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What would YOU like to see next? *u*
Fantasy outfits!
30%
 30% [ 6 ]
Sci-fi/Futuristic outfits!
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Haute Couture outfits!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Historical outfits!
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Asian outfits!
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Gothic/Punk outfits!
20%
 20% [ 4 ]
I'm going to be awesome and post my own suggestion!
20%
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 pm

lole1239 wrote:
have you read the rules? affraid

Yep! Is something the matter? >o<''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lole1239
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:31 pm

i was told that you cant post twice? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Woah. I like to think of myself as a critiquer. I come to anything, stories, pictures, anything, and I compliment the person, but never without my critiques. And you, Exrael, have somehow blocked the part of my brain that comes up with these critiques. Soemhow, the analytical part of me has completely shut down and I can only stare in awe. You, my friend, are an artist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lole1239
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm

lole1239 wrote:
have you read the rules? affraid

Derp! OxO'' Well, if any moderator has a problem with that, they can feel free to delete my double posts haha~

Makkine wrote:
Woah. I like to think of myself as a critiquer. I come to anything, stories, pictures, anything, and I compliment the person, but never without my critiques. And you, Exrael, have somehow blocked the part of my brain that comes up with these critiques. Soemhow, the analytical part of me has completely shut down and I can only stare in awe. You, my friend, are an artist.

Oh my goodness Makkine! I tell you I could dearly make use of any critique you could offer! @O@ I swear, I'm not an artist yet! I'm only a person who likes drawing! >u< But it makes me feel like my heart is being pumped up by bellows with your overly gracious compliments!!

I like to keep in mind this particular quote from The Princess Bride by William Goldman (the movie is more well known than the book, but the book is soooo much better!!):
"No. Not yet. A craftsman only. But I dream to be an artist. I pray that someday, if I work with enough care, if I am very very lucky, I will make a weapon that is a work of art. Call me an artist then, and I will answer."

I think I have an infinite way to go before I will feel accomplished enough to deserve your glowing praises. But thank you for your adamant support in the meanwhile! I'm truly, truly honored. T____T

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 pm

The Prncess Bride? I haven't read the book yet, but I have certainly heard about it before. It's a lot more... how do you call it... Edgy? Than the movie, or so I've heard.

If you are still a craftsman, then I really wish you the best luck with your artistic endeavors. How old are you? You also have a very poetic speaking style, also, which is always nice.

The only critique I have might be to get more familiarized with your program of choise. I'ts really, really, really, ridiculously subtle and my catching it just proves my interest in analysing EVERYTHING, but the hair on the boy is a little... I don't have a word for it, but it's strange-ish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 am

My fanart hasn't gone up for voting yet... T^T *submits it again for good measure*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 am

WOW :O
was that done on the computer?
amazing! u should win xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Oh. My. God.

You are amazing. Nothing else I can say.

((Also, I love the Princess Bride. I've read the book and I've seen the movie.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Thank you so much for the kind comments!! ^u^

The entry is up for voting, if you're interested! It would be awesome if you could give a little time to help me out! >u<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:58 pm

I loved it! you should of won 1st place

I think I'd like to see more rockstar/punk outfits or maybe clown/fun outfits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm

sahilin wrote:
I loved it! you should of won 1st place

I think I'd like to see more rockstar/punk outfits or maybe clown/fun outfits Very Happy

Aww, thanks!! The entry is open for voting right now if you're interested! >u<

Thank you for the suggestionnn!! I'll make sure to make more appealing and more varied outfits next time! ^u^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:04 pm

I want it to be Michael Jackson since I'm awesome for posting my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Exrael
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm

MJ Fan wrote:
I want it to be Michael Jackson since I'm awesome for posting my suggestion.
Sure thing, I'll make a homage to him! ;D Thanks for the suggestion!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~   Today at 9:33 am

Back to top Go down

Exrael's Fanart Entry Gallery // Up for voting! ^u^~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2