Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING

Go down 
+21
Flynn
Squirtle
01sparkly
LilyFantage
I
o
Daisy
idi13
pinkypandabear
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Blackrose
Blue
FruitCake
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
sherley739
Relora
cynthia
alex
xXlexiXx
panda_boo38
MsJoyMaeda
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luka✯ + Ruko¿
Senior Fantagian
Luka✯ + Ruko¿

NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 am

oh! i think the dude tht pops up name is max.. not sure
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:44 am

Anime wrote:
@nyancatrox u mean Candyfan4ever?
no i ment the person who invetned nons v.s mems on fantage

Last edited by NyancatRox on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
pinkypandabear
New Fantagian
pinkypandabear

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 am

im a non i want this 2 stop!nons are nice! Crying or Very sad
This is a rain of terror and the rain is my tears! Sad
this is not fair!one time i said hi to a person.they thought i was a mem and said: SHUT UP MEM!!!and i cried and said i wasn't a mem. and they said they didnt care for as long as i Sad looked like 1 they'de hate me.i dont look like a mem at all.Its world War 1 on fantage!
Sad when will the war end?
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:14 am

@nyancatrox oh okay
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 am

@pinky, I doubt it mems and nons are like having world wars for some reason. But some treat each other the way they should and some don't.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 am

to tell the truth these wars shouldn't have started in the first plc
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 am

yes, I can't even tell how it started. When I first registered it was perfect now it's like world wars.
Back to top Go down
idi13
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Yes this war must stop I was a non member and members were jerks to me and only a few were nice and then i became a member and non members were jerks to me and only a few were nice the only difference between both those times is i was wearing different clothes!!! that's pretty much the only difference between nons and mems in the first place but people were jerks to me no matter what i am so what i think needs to happen is people need to realize if your a mem it just means you have enough money to buy something in a VIRTUAL world! and if your not a mem it just means you don't have enough money to buy something in a VIRTUAL world! either way its a JUST a virtual world and there is NO reason to be mean to people. so STOP being mean, STOP judging, and GET a life! Mad
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 am

I am a non member but i am not like that.. but me i am just saying hi.. nice outfits i say that to the member but they dont reply.. Sad thats why i am not really now talking i mean chating to members because they dont reply on me. >.< that always happen to me when i go to top models.. >.<
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

daisyflower143 wrote:
I am a non member but i am not like that.. but me i am just saying hi.. nice outfits i say that to the member but they dont reply.. Sad thats why i am not really now talking i mean chating to members because they dont reply on me. >.< that always happen to me when i go to top models.. >.<

That's because most members have that "puffed-up" attitude. They get annoyed by anyone who isn't "good looking", and aren't very nice. They only talk to people they want to.
Back to top Go down
I
Devoted Fantagian
I

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 am

i ignore annoying ppl only.
knuffsaid
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:53 am

hop wrote:
daisyflower143 wrote:

That's because most members have that "puffed-up" attitude. They get annoyed by anyone who isn't "good looking", and aren't very nice. They only talk to people they want to.

and why they are like that/ just because non member are poor? thats why i am a non member because here in my place we dont use dolors.. >.<
Back to top Go down
LilyFantage
Rookie Fantagian
LilyFantage

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 am

IKR!! Non VS. Mems has got to stop!! I have a non BFF but most nons r mean.. talk about being mean to mems! just becuz nons heard a rumour that some mems r mean... doesn't mean they have to go up to every mem they see and say "ur mean!" when i was a non i used to have a non bff, when i became a mem i found that she deleted me (-_-) it wuz the day after i became a mem.. wouldnt exactly say bfF..
Back to top Go down
http://fantagemelody.weebly.com
01sparkly
Devoted Fantagian
01sparkly

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 am

IKR! Once like I was like downtown hanging with my friends and this non-member came up to me and said "omg ur soo mean! All mems are mean!" and I said back "how am I mean?" so I did the crying thing (this is when I first came a mem). I was soooo lucky tht my friends where there to comfort me!

Nons VS Mems does have to stop. Because mems are sometimes mean to nons. And nons say "All mems are mean". But me I'm not mean to nons.

Srry for long post. Lol

EDIT: I met to say SOMETIMES nons say.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 am

I hate non vs. mem things! We are both the same but I go anyway and be on both sides.... Like LilyFantage said. My best friend is a non. most of the people who go to non vs. mem things are mean people. The nons will think that mems are mean because they have more things and the mems will think that nons are mean for. saying there better. (onley MOST not all) Embarassed This has to spot befor everyone gets bullied. I am a nice mem. I am nice to nons and everyone else. so are some other people. Fantage is gtting less fun with this maddnes.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 am

Some members act like spoiled snobs. Some non members act like jealous brats. I am a non, but I have Ecoins so I get asked if I am a member a lot. I also get told by members that I am a fraud for getting ecoins and that it's like pretending to be a member. So there are jerks on both sides, and neither one is better than the other.
Back to top Go down
rukia kuchiki
Regular Fantagian
rukia kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 am

i dont really care if somebody a non or meb

it dosent really matter,sowat if mebs get cute clothes and a nice house.but think of it this way they are the stupid one they pay at least 70 dollers a year for being a meb.and after there meb over they get nonthing
Back to top Go down
http://silvermillennium.forumotion.com/
Alyssa:)
Senior Fantagian
Alyssa:)

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 am

The Non Vs. Mems parties and events are never going to stop, only unless one of the Fantage Companies' users goes on and sees this nonsense. No one can stop it, fantagians will find ways to communicate without saying bad words.
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
T
Senior Fantagian
T

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 am

I don't really care about nons and members. I'm friends with both. Not all members are mean (I'm a non).

I only had a nons vs. members party to get more home visitors.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 am

I don't really see this happen anymore, maybe because I got on low servers. But when I get on full servers, I never get bullied on it for being a non.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING   NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NONS VS. MEMS IS NOT STOPPING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2