Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 ~Blindfold -a Love story~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1834
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Awesome! can't wait to see the rest of the story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

~Chapter 7~

It was 10 minutes before the dance started, and I was NOT going.

Usually I would be over McKenna’s house; getting ready for “Ladies Night”…

But this night was different.

We were no longer friends thanks to me.

Bridget got to me.

“I should’ve known…”

I cried.

Then something hit me…

I wasn’t going to let Bridget bring me down.

“Mom!”

I yelled excitedly
“Do I have any dresses good enough for the dance?”

My mom walked in my doorway.

“Honey, I thought you didn’t want to go?”

“Yaaa, but not with McKenna…”

“I wanna go with Ashley”
I smiled.

Ashley was the perfect friend.

I hope Bridget didn’t lie to her that I hurt McKenna; even though I did.

“Mom, I’m going to walk to Ashley’s house. That okay?”

“Sure, but make sure you-“

“Okay! Bye mom!”
I yelled as I sprinted out the door.

The street looked beautiful after the rainstorm; there was a glow off the pavement

“Hey! Don’t move!”

Some one shouted out at me.

I froze.

I heard running followed by panting.

I bet it was Bridget, but instead it was Max.

“Max? Why are you here?”

‘I thought you were McKenna…”

I blushed.

“Well, she’s already at the prom by now…”

“She is? Well anyway, you look really pretty...”

This time I didn’t blush. He was hitting on me while he was going out with McKenna. He was a butt, and a BIG one.

“Thanks…Well I’m going to Ashley’s place to get ready for the dance, cya there…”
“Bye..”

He kissed me on the cheek.

Oh my god! Max is such a player!

I was mad and shocked at the same time

I HAD to protect McKenna tonight…

I just had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

OMG MY MAXIE IS SUCH A CHEATER!?@#$%^&*(*&^%$#


LOL JK


Love Chapter 7 <3!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 am

Sorry that I wasn't able to write chapter 8, guys. D:

Anyways, I'll try to write it ASAP


~Beauty26~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:05 am

Yay! Can't wait for it!

Wonder what happens next o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:38 am

I can't wait either Straw!

I bet my parents and sisters are amazed to see me reading. XD

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 am

miyeon wrote:
I can't wait either Straw!

I bet my parents and sisters are amazed to see me reading. XD

LOL, Yup. XD

When are youz gonna write it Lyli?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley123
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 am

Cant wait till ch 8!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foreverfriends.canadian-forum.com/
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Strawberry2424 wrote:
miyeon wrote:
I can't wait either Straw!

I bet my parents and sisters are amazed to see me reading. XD

LOL, Yup. XD

When are youz gonna write it Lyli?

I'm going to write it whenever I have time( :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloobunny
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Fantage World

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 pm

OOOMGGG the main person is such a good friend(i got confused)! protect ur friend is just soo omg i dont have the word for it but it is absolutely fabulous wish my friends could say that to me Very Happy cant wait for chapter 8 and i love the title and the trailer! i love it when it says she needed to wake up her heart u really need to be a writer when u grow up just make it a bit more storylike if u will be writer (more vocabulary and stuff like that) and i absolutely LOVED it maxie is such a mean person as it turns out.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm

bloobunny wrote:
OOOMGGG the main person is such a good friend(i got confused)! protect ur friend is just soo omg i dont have the word for it but it is absolutely fabulous wish my friends could say that to me Very Happy cant wait for chapter 8 and i love the title and the trailer! i love it when it says she needed to wake up her heart u really need to be a writer when u grow up just make it a bit more storylike if u will be writer (more vocabulary and stuff like that) and i absolutely LOVED it maxie is such a mean person as it turns out.......

You have to start from the beginning, and read all of the chapters so you don't get confused. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesea
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 20
Location : Happy Land :)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 am

omgg!! i cant wait for chapter 8!! theyre amazing!! so excited about the dance. Very Happy loved ur stories Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 am

bluesea wrote:
omgg!! i cant wait for chapter 8!! theyre amazing!! so excited about the dance. Very Happy loved ur stories Wink

Thanks! (: But, did you read all of the other chapters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloobunny
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Fantage World

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

Beauty26 wrote:
bloobunny wrote:
OOOMGGG the main person is such a good friend(i got confused)! protect ur friend is just soo omg i dont have the word for it but it is absolutely fabulous wish my friends could say that to me Very Happy cant wait for chapter 8 and i love the title and the trailer! i love it when it says she needed to wake up her heart u really need to be a writer when u grow up just make it a bit more storylike if u will be writer (more vocabulary and stuff like that) and i absolutely LOVED it maxie is such a mean person as it turns out.......

You have to start from the beginning, and read all of the chapters so you don't get confused. (;

i did but i still get confused oh wells i read it again! it sooooo good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 am

bloobunny wrote:
Beauty26 wrote:
bloobunny wrote:
OOOMGGG the main person is such a good friend(i got confused)! protect ur friend is just soo omg i dont have the word for it but it is absolutely fabulous wish my friends could say that to me Very Happy cant wait for chapter 8 and i love the title and the trailer! i love it when it says she needed to wake up her heart u really need to be a writer when u grow up just make it a bit more storylike if u will be writer (more vocabulary and stuff like that) and i absolutely LOVED it maxie is such a mean person as it turns out.......

You have to start from the beginning, and read all of the chapters so you don't get confused. (;

i did but i still get confused oh wells i read it again! it sooooo good!!

You really should read all of the previous chapters you know who the characters are and what the story is about.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesea
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 20
Location : Happy Land :)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 am

Beauty26 wrote:
bluesea wrote:
omgg!! i cant wait for chapter 8!! theyre amazing!! so excited about the dance. Very Happy loved ur stories Wink

Thanks! (: But, did you read all of the other chapters?



yepp!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : ojfirhfirghugb

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 am

Beauty, do you mind if I write at Bridgit's point of view?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Bluerivers wrote:
Beauty, do you mind if I write at Bridgit's point of view?

Sure.

You can start now, but don't get ahead of the story

Ex.

I have nine chapters out, so do you.

And give me credit for your character, my characters, and the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : ojfirhfirghugb

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Beauty I'm going to be writing this, not you-I can name it whatever I want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyli
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1149
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Peegale 5ever (that mean more than 4eva)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

~Chapter 8~

“Have fun at the dance, girls!”

“’Kay,” Ashley and I said in unison as we hopped out of Ashley’s Mom’s mini van.

“This is going to be so much fun!” Ashley exclaimed as we were at the school

“Yuuuup,” I lied, I had promised myself that I wouldn’t make more drama tonight, and just have a good time with my only true friend.

The minute we walked into the awesomely decorated school, we could hear Rihanna’s hit song “Don’t Stop The Music” coming from the gym.

Me and Ash squealed

“Race ‘ya,” Ashley said as she started to race towards the music.

“Haha! Wait up for me!” I chased after her

Everyone was staring at us, but we didn’t care.

I was catching up to Ashley, and then she stopped running.

She was frozen.

“Ash, what the heck are you staring at?”

She didn’t answer.

Suddenly, I looked into the gym,

And there she was;

Bridget.
She was in the place where I would be right now, where I could be with McKenna and be friends again.

Suddenly, Bridget stopped dancing with McKenna and looked straight into my eyes. She whispered something into McKenna’s ears and they both left the scene…

Leaving max behind.

I looked at Ashley, and she looked straight back at me.

She knew what was going on with me and McKenna.

“You know what’s going on rig-“

“Yeah…”

Her voice was shaking, like she was going to burst into tears at any moment.

“Let’s talk about that later, and just forget about it now…”

“And have fun,” She said as she forced a smile on her face.

Once again, something was up.

**********************************************************

Lifehouse’s song, “Halfway Gone” Started blasting through the speakers, and me and Ashley sang along to every word we knew.

“I’m going to find McKenna and finally set things straight with her,” I screamed into Ashley’s ear, trying to put my voice over the blasting music.

“Okay,” She screamed back.

I walked away from Ashley, and on my way to drama.

I could see her, but there was no sign of Bridget…

And no sign of max.

I shyly walked up to her…

“Where’s Bridget?” I asked

She didn’t even bother to look up at me.

“Getting snacks with Max...’ She mumbled

“Oh, okay, thanks…”

I looked up over the crowd…

My heart stopped, my hands were getting sweaty, and I never felt so sick to my stomach in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : ojfirhfirghugb

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't wanna be a cheater, Beauty!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bloobunny
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 19
Location : Fantage World

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:23 pm

OMG CANT WAIT FOR 9 CHAPTER 8 WAS SOOO GOOD I LOVED IT POST MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 3165
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 pm

That was so good!!!

BUT BRIDGET, YOU BETTER STOP THAT XD

loljk

but great!

Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluesea
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 399
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 20
Location : Happy Land :)

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:13 pm

omggg!!! cant wait for chap 9!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhh!!! so exciteddd!!!!!!! Very Happy
chap 8 was amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 pm

omg i cant wait for chap. 9!!! im so excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~Blindfold -a Love story~   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
~Blindfold -a Love story~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Deathkid's story on Nico di Angelo!
» Sega Genesis/MegaDrive -- Warriors of The Eternal Sun, an undying love story
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Necrophilia: A Love Story Movie Trailer
» Love Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Literature-
Jump to: