Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AHHH MARY SUE STORY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

okay well we ha have a book club its not at school its just for us kids.Anyway we wrote stories and presented them to the group.One girl who is a real life mary sue did this...........

Maddie is a cute,smart,amazing,generous,popular 15 year old girl.

need i say more i think i should kick her out.

what do you think

Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Ok hmmm maybe it might turn out into a good story..
But what is a mary sue story I forgot what i meant...
Wait isnt a mary sue story like a sotry similiar to a character in another book????
Back to top Go down
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm

She should take out "amazing", "cute", and "popular" in my opinion.

@sahilin: A mary-sue is a fictional chacter created by someone who's traits are too perfect.
For example:

My character's name is Alienne Raven Jewel Sassandra Moonflower Romance Shimmer Honeybeam, she came to Hogwarts after being separated from her family in the U.S., she's fluent in both languages and is part Fae. She has snow-white skin, black hair and sparkling eyes that change colour. She's tall, thin and busty, she fills in as the Charms professor sometimes and doesn't really have a house because she's just that unsortable so she has her own luxury room in one of the towers. Almost the entire male population adores her, staff and students, and she gets perfect marks and it figures that she is the one who actually kills voldemort.

Last edited by Serah on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So many typo's xD)
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:32 pm

ugh the rest of the story goes like.......

she needs a date for the prom but she can't decide between lance and richard.So she instead thinks about it while her mom makes cookies and cake for her family.Her brother has to go to football practice and she has to go to cheer leading.She bumps into lance the quarterback for the unbeatable team.She speaks confidently and decides to bring him to the prom.

ugh the rest of the story has no problems except for her friend getting a pimple
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Ugh, that's horrible. Don't kick her out, if she likes writing thats good, but please give her some pointers or something. At the very least.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

*shudders at character description*

You should talk to her privately and politely.

Also, another Mary Sue I hate is the UberEvilGoffik!Sue:

My name is Mysteriousa Darkn'ss Raven Dragon GothRose Juliette Death Vampire, and I'm a s00per SATANIST girl who loves [insert popular goth band/screamo band/metal band/indentity here] and I'm half vampire! Oh, but I don't have any of those silly vampire side affects like burning in the sun! Oh, that would be silly! I just need to drink blood every now and then. My personal favorite blood type is B-. It brings a great shine to my hair! Speaking of which, it's jet black and falls to my waist, mysteriously covering my right eye. Oh, and it has natural purple highlights, because purple is the color of PURE EBIL!!!1!!. My eyes are a mysterious blood red that change color when my mood changes or when I have to go pee. My mysterious skin is mysteriously pale. I'm mysteriously anorexic AND curvaceous at the same time! Oh, and I'm totally depressed. My parents died in a mysterious terrible accident involving Voldemort and an electric toothbrush. So now I'm goth and Satanist, even though I have no idea what that means. Whatever, it sounds mysterious. And apparently since some idiots think emo automatically means depressed, I'm emo too! I'm a Slytherin, and Ron, Harry, Snape, and Draco all love me and have become mysterious and "goffik" just like me. Ginny and Hermione are preppy preps so I AVADA KEDAVRA'd their cheerleader butts. Oh, and I don't wear the Hogwarts uniform. I go to class everyday wearing a mysterious black leather outfit that looks like something out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. I drink and do drugs, but I never get in trouble nor is my health affected. Oh, gotta go! Looks like I have to evilly and mysteriously save the world again! Yay Satan! Preps suck!

/endrant
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 am

Nakira wrote:

My name is Mysteriousa Darkn'ss Raven Dragon GothRose Juliette Death Vampire, and I'm a s00per SATANIST girl who loves [insert popular goth band/screamo band/metal band/indentity here] and I'm half vampire! Oh, but I don't have any of those silly vampire side affects like burning in the sun! Oh, that would be silly! I just need to drink blood every now and then. My personal favorite blood type is B-. It brings a great shine to my hair! Speaking of which, it's jet black and falls to my waist, mysteriously covering my right eye. Oh, and it has natural purple highlights, because purple is the color of PURE EBIL!!!1!!. My eyes are a mysterious blood red that change color when my mood changes or when I have to go pee. My mysterious skin is mysteriously pale. I'm mysteriously anorexic AND curvaceous at the same time! Oh, and I'm totally depressed. My parents died in a mysterious terrible accident involving Voldemort and an electric toothbrush. So now I'm goth and Satanist, even though I have no idea what that means. Whatever, it sounds mysterious. And apparently since some idiots think emo automatically means depressed, I'm emo too! I'm a Slytherin, and Ron, Harry, Snape, and Draco all love me and have become mysterious and "goffik" just like me. Ginny and Hermione are preppy preps so I AVADA KEDAVRA'd their cheerleader butts. Oh, and I don't wear the Hogwarts uniform. I go to class everyday wearing a mysterious black leather outfit that looks like something out of a Victoria's Secret catalog. I drink and do drugs, but I never get in trouble nor is my health affected. Oh, gotta go! Looks like I have to evilly and mysteriously save the world again! Yay Satan! Preps suck!

/endrant
You've read My Immortal, haven't you? I loved that fanfic, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 am

Makkine wrote:
Nakira wrote:

/endrant
You've read My Immortal, haven't you? I loved that fanfic, it was hilarious.

Yep! It's truly a work of art. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHH MARY SUE STORY!   AHHH MARY SUE STORY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHH MARY SUE STORY!
Page 1 of 1