Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:06 am

well at times people have good times,bad times,sad times and last but not least
embaressing times!
now i want everyone to write there embaressing times because im in the mood of laughing so start writing people!

[flash][/flash]

watch this funny fat boy on a rollcoaster
on utube is funny!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
sahilin
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 am

Well last year in school I was drinking chocolate milk and there was people sitting in the table also since I wanted to try to drink the milk without the straw I opened the milk and drank but it spilled on me two girls started laughing at me....

One time my friends were making me laugh so hard I peed my pants....

Oh By The Way, you posted this in the wrong section you can post this in the entertainment/forum lounge section =)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Hmmm... This is quite weird to me. xD Laugh on how we felt embarrassed. Well, as far as I remember, in second grade, I used to be able to hold my sneezes since they would distract others. So when I was holding it, I accidentally made a fart noise with a sneeze. Like my sneeze sounded like a fart. The class roared with laughter and I was seriously embarrassed! ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Nothing SO embarrassing happened (thanks goodness!). But this maybe. I was drinking water after the exam (2 weeks before) when I saw a red decoration dangling from the upper fan. I laughed and at that moment I spilled the water down on the floor (some water was there, cause I was drinking at that moment), and the girls were laughing like something well, I laughed with them as well xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 pm

when i was in kindergarten when we did our prayers i tinkled in the middle of the Our Father
Back to top Go down
View user profile
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

well when i was in the 6th grade i was drinking water and then a girl next to me accidently elbowed me and i spilt the water on my trouses it looked like a wet myself and then the teacher asked"ashleigh why is your trouses wet" and i said "oh miss um....
everyone started laughing at me and there where rumours that i wet myself and the whole school suddenly found out!

but luckly after some weeks everyone forgot about it!

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you   

Back to top Go down

post the most embaressing things that eveer happned to you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1