Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clairemac10
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:22 am

It should be fair to be able to walk pets if you are a non... that's just my opinion cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www/fantagehints.webs.com
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 am

Well it is fair because if a non member has 500 ecoins and they have both non member pets Mumbo and Jimbo they could use 200 of their ecoins to get another egg then they could maybe walk it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 am

I think it is a good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 am

well maybe it could be OK but there is membership so that the people who made fantage can get money.If they were rich there would be no membership at all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I think so...I don't see what the big deal is. Members get a LOT of items, more than they used to, and the things they make for nons are plain raggedy (just compare the non-member hair made a few years ago to the kind that they have now -.-")

I don't think that it would hurt to allow nons to walk their pets for that reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katrina_hi
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm

i think they should let nons walk their pets. mems already get sooo much stuff. they should at least let us walk our pets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarinaqtpie
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Im mem but i think that non members should be able to get all premium member stuff!! i mean come on when the premium members time runs out we beg and beg our parents to pay so we should have premium member stuff changed to not premium member items cuz it not fair to all the non members and im so sorry for them hope you get to be a premium member soon all of you guys Very Happy

p.s. if you want to meet me ill be in the grey owl server if you want to meet me
my fantage user name is... kaarina12349 youll meet me at the star cafe sunny

I also have humor Pickles and Icecream..............Unicorns and Glitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

I'll put a simple answer, even though I am really itching to say more.
Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

i think non mems should be able too get some longer hair on fantage walk pets n stuff they should make some hair in the vintage shop for nons too -.- i keep on looking at that blonde hair.........urgh i need ecoins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am

Yes they should it's a great idea for nonz

Even cp let's nonz walk pets fantage should too but u can only walk pets on fantage when your a non at the fashion show
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Nero345
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 pm

I think they should. Really all we really want is to have at least a few good items so that we can look better, the idea of nons being able to get other pets without the purchase of eCoins and being able to walk them is a good idea. If they really want money then why are they doing stuff like donating to charities, to let the players get a level? To actually help people? And about that vintage stuff. I believe it is one of the two stores that sell items that are old on fantage for a higher price, cause you know, it is a really to idea to actually increase the prices based on the stock of the item, it makes it more realistic. But the reason why they have lowered the price of the item when purchased by eCoins is that they want to be able for non members to get the stuff they want, with them getting money along the way. Hey, what's the problem with helping the creators of Fantage with memberships and the purchase of Premium Membership, and eCoins?

THIS COMES FROM A POOR PERSON, I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP OR eCOINS. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:29 am

I know half of you might think I am a horrible person or something but no. I completely disagree.
Walking a pet comes along with the 'membership' deal. Fantage needs their money to run, if non-members can have the same privileges, no one would buy membership or ecoins anymore.
Compared to a lot of games, Fantage is, I think, one of the most generous ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

YourPointe wrote:
I know half of you might think I am a horrible person or something but no. I completely disagree.
Walking a pet comes along with the 'membership' deal. Fantage needs their money to run, if non-members can have the same privileges, no one would buy membership or ecoins anymore.
Compared to a lot of games, Fantage is, I think, one of the most generous ones.

I totally agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm

isnt this bumped?!!! And i agree with yourpointe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
Geeky_Anime_Fangirl♥
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:31 pm

yeah, yourpointe, its very genourus and walking your pet isnt really a big thing to be complaining about. but it doesnt really have to do with money on fantage because you can walk your non pets, so it shopuldnt be a big deal,

but still, at least they add new non stuff along with mem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vineland1234
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 pm

It well be good.

You want to troll? Well go troll me. You Well Never!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?   Today at 6:50 am

Back to top Go down

Should nonmembers be able to walk their pets?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1