Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:23 pm

PandaCakesXD wrote:
Lolz idk what's with the hating of her....she's just playing jeeesh Exclamation

EDIT:

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥

Last edited by Ani on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hater's Gonna Hate Pic (8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 am

didn't you see youtube, civic princess said she is going to quit and let red use her account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue
Veteran Fantagian

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 am

Its actually not SO high. I mean I met a person and their level was like 2002? And one was 1600? They maybe were in fantage 4 a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://underworld.forumotions.in
The Kitty
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 pm

You guys have NO IDEA what you're talking about... :/
pinkstardust is very mean and unkind. She has no respect for those with a lower level. She makes other people do her contest submissions. She acts sweet only to those with higher levels than her. I have a few friends who have been treated this way. The first time I met her I knew she was a person not worth spending time with. I've met civic_princess. She quit, at first, and let her friend play on her account... but now she's thinking about getting her account back.
I know this stuff. Sad I'm not spamming, or a hater... just saying, you can marvel at how high she is in Fantage society, but don't think of her as a person to follow after... :/
Really! :'( And it's actually possible to go wayyyyy over civic_princess's level... :/ but huny... which Fantage version are you using? Fantage USA or Fantage Japan?
And I have no idea about that Youtube video...
I've met civic_princess. She's the one to be following after. :]
And pinkstardust doesn't clear out her list that much... she actually keeps the friends with higher levels than her and clears out the rest...
She's really mean to nonpremiums... well, I think she actually knows nothing about them...
just sayin'. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:31 pm

@The Kitty i agree she got mad at meh for sayin' haii lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Melody wrote:
didn't you see youtube, civic princess said she is going to quit and let red use her account

She quit last September. o___o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Ani wrote:
Melody wrote:

She quit last September. o___o

yup o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Kitty~x3
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Mhmmz o3o

pig pig pig pig pig pig oink oink xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagefuntime.com./blogger/
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:00 pm

The Kitty wrote:
pinkstardust is very mean and unkind. She has no respect for those with a lower level. She makes other people do her contest submissions. She acts sweet only to those with higher levels than her. I have a few friends who have been treated this way. The first time I met her I knew she was a person not worth spending time with. I've met civic_princess. She quit, at first, and let her friend play on her account... but now she's thinking about getting her account back.
I know this stuff. Sad I'm not spamming, or a hater... just saying, you can marvel at how high she is in Fantage society, but don't think of her as a person to follow after... :/
Really! :'( And it's actually possible to go wayyyyy over civic_princess's level... :/ but huny... which Fantage version are you using? Fantage USA or Fantage Japan?
And pinkstardust doesn't clear out her list that much... she actually keeps the friends with higher levels than her and clears out the rest...
She's really mean to nonpremiums... well, I think she actually knows nothing about them...

my friend allisonbear is friends with pinkstardust....... even though allison adds almost anyone.... and allison is pretty nice..... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 am

no she's not I hate Allison she added me in front of all her friends and told them she added me then she deleted me and kept hiding away from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 am

The Kitty wrote:

I have to completely disagree. My little brother was friends with OG and pink and she was nice all the time. Just because they have a few bad days does not mean that she is a mean fantagian. Kitty, actually she does clear her list... a lot. She is nice to nonmembers kitty. You haven't had to hang out with her for three months. She knew my brother and I were nons we even hung out with her other friends. She does delete her list because superbuffalosman was deleted and he was and awesome high level member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 pm

yeah I saw her once and she was pretty nice to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jester43
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm

i really dont care about these big fantage level ppl....there actually really rude Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm

instead of worrying or awwing at other ppls levels maybe u should just be conserned with yourself and yourself only..... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kateyperry221
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Anime wrote:
instead of worrying or awwing at other ppls levels maybe u should just be conserned with yourself and yourself only..... Smile

I agree...blirting out how high ppl's levels r kind of rude and annoying!!It is best u get more concerned on urs!! (and urs alone...jus like anime said)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 am

so much people are picking on high leveled people because of jealousy etc. not all of us is but some of us are. one thing to say, stop blurting out people's level and how they are mean and stuff it's offensive to those who have a high level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

kateyperry221 wrote:
Anime wrote:

I agree...blirting out how high ppl's levels r kind of rude and annoying!!It is best u get more concerned on urs!! (and urs alone...jus like anime said)

That just crushed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliajuljulia
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

guys is it neccessary to argue and hae peoples feelings hurt over some random person no matter how high a level they have? just drop the argument
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

jester43 wrote:
i really dont care about these big fantage level ppl....there actually really rude Mad

I was level 200+ as a non; does that make me rude? '>o>

Prejudice much, eh?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynn19074
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

im 19th place in the Real Time Rankings! Very Happy sarah19074 xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lalalla
New Fantagian

PostSubject: My sister saw pinkstardust!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

My sister saw pinkstardust and she saw pinkstardust being mean to a non. I follow civic_princess! Civic's nice and has time to add people in fantage! I mean, if pinkstardust comes to me and say "Dont add me, you have a low level!" I would post what happened! I WOULD tell fantage about this and pinkstardust will be banned FOREVER ON FANTAGE! And civic_princess would be NUMBER ONE FOREVER!

-starburst_pop1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am

Lalalla wrote:
My sister saw pinkstardust and she saw pinkstardust being mean to a non. I follow civic_princess! Civic's nice and has time to add people in fantage! I mean, if pinkstardust comes to me and say "Dont add me, you have a low level!" I would post what happened! I WOULD tell fantage about this and pinkstardust will be banned FOREVER ON FANTAGE! And civic_princess would be NUMBER ONE FOREVER!

-starburst_pop1

o_O why ban pinkstardust forever? sometimes civic is mean ( no offense )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
foreveran
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 am

she must be really dedcated to fantage xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/foreveran27?feature=mhum
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 am

Lalalla wrote:

-starburst_pop1

TROLOLOLOLOLOL.

You were being a nub she said don't add me cause you added her....like a nub would.... Move on with life I know pink and she's real nice(So is civic) it was probably just one of those days. Besides I get annoyed when random people add me. She was just reacting how I would have.... quick and blunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

Lalalla wrote:

-starburst_pop1

x___________________________x

Please, because she doesn't add one little kid, she's going to be a banned pixel. So THAT'S how the world works. Thanks for telling me! Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!   Today at 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down

LOOK AT PINKSTARDUST'S LEVEL ON FANTAGE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next