Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Club Penguin XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
京都
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Club Penguin XD   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 am

hi everyone ,
i dont like club penguin , i dident even register there
but i know the game it's penguinish and i don't like that
being a penguin !! silent


post comments and no rude comments please !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 am

You know what? I actually like penguins. I've always liked them. Heck, I've played that game ever since I was 10. And I'm still playing...

So don't go bashing on a game you haven't even played, just because it has penguins. Some people actually like penguins, believe it or not. And that was what made me join, because we controlled penguins.

In fact, I decided to join Fantage first when I saw the creature arena part of the old video that was on the website...There was a penguin there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click this link. It takes you back to how the Fantage homepage looked like when I joined. Gotta love Wayback Machine! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 am

Rawan1999 wrote:
hi everyone ,
i dont like club penguin , i dident even register there
but i know the game it's penguinish and i don't like that
being a penguin !! silent


post comments and no rude comments please !! Shocked

What are we even commenting on? Are we supposed to say things good about Clubpenguin to try and get you to join? Or the fact that you didn't join a game because you didn't like the character?

I don't really see the point of this topic....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 am

Magdaleena wrote:
You know what? I actually like penguins. I've always liked them. Heck, I've played that game ever since I was 10. And I'm still playing...

So don't go bashing on a game you haven't even played, just because it has penguins. Some people actually like penguins, believe it or not. And that was what made me join, because we controlled penguins.

In fact, I decided to join Fantage first when I saw the creature arena part of the old video that was on the website...There was a penguin there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click this link. It takes you back to how the Fantage homepage looked like when I joined. Gotta love Wayback Machine! Smile
i joined clubpenguin cuz i gave it a try its ok theres like nothing for nons only like id backrounds..but yeah u should try it ur not me so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 am

I QUIT CLUBPENGUIN BECAUSE IT IS SO BORING TO ME. WE CAN'T BUY CLOTHES OR FURNITURE FOR OUR HOUSE IM A NON ON CP. NONS ON CP GET FREE ITEMS. AND WE NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE EXTREME FUN LIKE... GETTING MORE STAMPS AND DECORATING OUR STAMP BOOK AND ALL THAT! I THINK CP IS BORING! I QUIT FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am

candyfan4ever wrote:
I QUIT CLUBPENGUIN BECAUSE IT IS SO BORING TO ME. WE CAN'T BUY CLOTHES OR FURNITURE FOR OUR HOUSE IM A NON ON CP. NONS ON CP GET FREE ITEMS. AND WE NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE EXTREME FUN LIKE... GETTING MORE STAMPS AND DECORATING OUR STAMP BOOK AND ALL THAT! I THINK CP IS BORING! I QUIT FOREVER!

No need to type it all out in CAPS, though. It looks like screaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:41 am

Magdaleena wrote:
candyfan4ever wrote:
I QUIT CLUBPENGUIN BECAUSE IT IS SO BORING TO ME. WE CAN'T BUY CLOTHES OR FURNITURE FOR OUR HOUSE IM A NON ON CP. NONS ON CP GET FREE ITEMS. AND WE NEED MEMBERSHIP TO ENTER THE EXTREME FUN LIKE... GETTING MORE STAMPS AND DECORATING OUR STAMP BOOK AND ALL THAT! I THINK CP IS BORING! I QUIT FOREVER!

No need to type it all out in CAPS, though. It looks like screaming.

yeah, sorry. I just like typing in caps sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
京都
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 am

lol caps makes person look like MAD lol ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 428
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 19
Location : Blasting around the universe with Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
You know what? I actually like penguins. I've always liked them. Heck, I've played that game ever since I was 10. And I'm still playing...

So don't go bashing on a game you haven't even played, just because it has penguins. Some people actually like penguins, believe it or not. And that was what made me join, because we controlled penguins.

In fact, I decided to join Fantage first when I saw the creature arena part of the old video that was on the website...There was a penguin there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just click this link. It takes you back to how the Fantage homepage looked like when I joined. Gotta love Wayback Machine! Smile
I agree. I like club penguin. I play too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 am

@Rawan As you know everyone has their own opinion on everything. If you want us to encourage you to go to CP then here it is : CP is a wonderful place, give it a try. You can't judge things from their outer appearance but what it contains. And if you wanted our opinion on CP then here it is : CP is great. The penguins are very cute and the whole game is very realistic.

~Thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 am

I only go on to get free items on there and get belts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin XD   Today at 1:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
Club Penguin XD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Club Penguin
» Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: