Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

do you think trash is cyberbullying us?

Go down 
+10
yvonnelol
pokeranger
Makkine
Forever Forgotten
S
kiki424
Trash
Valval
Abbey
MsJoyMaeda
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Empty
PostSubject: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:35 pm

I think she is! In the forum "working on a game.." she said "You guys; shes never going to make it." that might be cyberbullying! and in the forum "i better recolor than the one i made" she said "You guys, don't focus on shading with a begginer!" Is she really cyberbullying us? She's only 12 years old!
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Ari is not cyberbullying. She's just saying her opinion..
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Ari's my friend. I talk to her on xat. ;33333333
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 pm

You crack me up.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:39 pm

...and the ''shade with the begineer'' was actually help.
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Since when does opinion meet cyperbullying? Its called freedom of speech besides its her opinion and that doesnt mean that shes bullying u, and if u actually get to know her better shes actually an awesome friend to have.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Wtc, Ari doesn't cyber bully. I'll just give you an internet life lesson, if you can't handle people's opinions, then you have no right being on forums, 'cause thats really all we do on them, expressing opinions. Also she was giving you tips, you guys are reading the messages the wrong way, or reading into it too deeply.. o.e
One of the guidelines for the internet is being mature, if your going to think every little thing is cyber bullying, then all I can say is grow up. (And IDGAF if that was mean >.>)

Last edited by Sarah on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 pm

OMGZ SARAH DATS CYBUR BULLYING NOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Anyway don't be mean to her she is new and she is my friend
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm

She is not cyberbulling. She is just giving her opinion. Besides, it was just 3 little tiny messages! No problem! Everybody makes mistakes!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

...That's what counts as cyberbullying these days? Sure, Ari can be snide at times, even mean, but she's a good friend, painfully hilarious, and, most importantly, honest. Good god.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 pm

She's not cyberbullying, it's her opinion and most likely she's right. I mean, an eleven year old can't make much of a profit for a game(unless they're like famous or a millionaire) And she actually funny ands nice if you get to know her
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't think those count as cyberbullying. I mean, she gives you advice on how to make stuff better. If you know better to not call people a bully, she'd be close friends with you. Besides, the 'i better recolor than the other one i made' topic was old anyways. Sorry if I'm being rude.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Princess Rosie
Junior Fantagian
Princess Rosie

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 am

candyfan4ever, I think that you have the idea f what cyberbullying means.
It does not mean that giving an Opinion is Harrasing. An opinion is letting out your thoughts about certain topics to the world.
So, next time you say someone is Cyberbullying you, look the word up in the dictionary first.
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

candy4ever by the way what you said its no where near cyberbullying! there's a big difference about cyberbullyin and that and i dont she really is cyberbullyin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 pm

if u r EVER gunna try and accuse someone of something plz post the whole comment,tell us what topic they were commenting on and who they were "cyberbullying" and what that person said to have been cyberbullied i know i have NO right to judge but if ur gunna try and make me do that give me all the facts k?
Back to top Go down
racchel2107
Senior Fantagian
racchel2107

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:12 pm

tru
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/loveme21071?feature=mhum
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Ari is just being honest and displaying her opinion, and she is right so many times it seems like she's never wrong.

She is VERY nice, has a talent for art and can give good advice. Advice = Not Cyberbullying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think trash is cyberbullying us?   do you think trash is cyberbullying us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you think trash is cyberbullying us?
Page 1 of 1