Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 pm

well i had a bad day i got in trouble at school for leaving my homework in the class room and i started crying hysterically cause i because my teacher gives detention for that sometimes and i have NEVER gotten detention so i started crying really hard and really loudly i also got yelled at for my shoes not being tied and the gym coach flipped out not to menton taunting and other things like that and now i am really extremely sad Crying or Very sad Sad Mad Sad Sad

anyway i am still crying and my second period teacher said it was okay and not a big deal but my first period one yelled at me for crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Dude your teachers are horrible :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 pm

You teachers are mean, well except for the second period, FFFFFFFFF yelled at unlassed shoes? D:< *-Turns into dragon and blast fire at the teacher who said that-*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Your teachers suckkk. Why would they give you detention for leaving HW in the room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 pm

wow your teachers are horrible! Except your 2nd period teacher she seems nice. Plus why would your teacher scream at you for not having your shoe laces untied it's like SHOE LACES BECOME UNTIED! YOUR teacher screamed at you for cying?! SHE CRIES. everyone cries. & IT'S NOT your fault for leaving your homework in your classroom you probabbly forogot because you probabbly were listening to the annoucements and your teacher probabbly didn't even tell you after the announcements " don't forgot your Homework!!!"...
Why do kids taunt you?! i find that ridiculous! you are awesome and nice you don't deserve that garbage!
<3,
Sahilin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nessy
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Oh my gosh, that's horrible!! Why would they do that?

And I had a terrible day too. Music class = TERRIBLE (Because of my stupid teacher that I hate with a burning passion) Don't worry! I shall get SPARKY SPARKY BOOM MAN to go after them!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantageforlife.weebly.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 pm

yes she sucks she called my dad and everything but he said it was okay to cry and he did not care it was OK because everyone makes mistakes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

That's. So. Sadd! )': I would like, want to actually move schools I had to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 am

Ohmygoodness. How horrible people can be.
I'm so sorry for you HP.
Shoes untied? HW not done? Like its something big Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 am

Im gonna move this year i do and dont i will miss my best friend:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 am

those teachers are mean! Super mean! Yelling at you for crying? You would keep on crying! Yelling at you because of your shoes being untied? Who cares if your shoes are untied! Detention because of leaving your homework in the classroom? THATS IS SOOOOOOOOO MEAN!

Last edited by candyfan4ever on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:11 am

you have CRAZY teachers. I mean, really. You got yelled at just because your shoes are untied. They should be nicer to kids. It sounds like most of your teachers are mean, minus your second period teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 am

candyfan i wouldnt ash about what school...thats personal
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
case1998
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:17 am

OMG! So sorry for you! That sounds like my music teacher(same one as Nessy's) She is a evil little *bleep* You are lucky you didnt get a detention though. And dont worry I am sensitive about detentions too..... Just ask Nessy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 pm

i know my teachers are horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:13 pm

that is so sad!!! ur second period teacher is the only one who cared??thats nice but the rest arent they are just plain mean!1 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Getting told off for leaving your homework in class is stupid. As if you would leave it in the class if the teacher was going to tell you off..
Shoe laces... tell your coach that it's shoe laces. They come undone. Why doesn't he/she tie them for you if he/she/it can tie them so well.
Second period teacher sounds nice, at least someone understands
First period teacher is plain stupid. Tell him/her to be more sympathetic instead of being a loud-mouthed, nosy idiot and that it is clear he/she never had a child of his/her own because if he/she did then that child wouldn't even be human
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:31 pm

there is a boy in my class he has issues and sh makes fun of him and other stuff but the poor boy has anger problems and the class laughs at him and so does the teacher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

sounds like sum teachers are pretty heartless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(    Today at 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down

my horid day :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: