Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Sighh...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Sighh...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 am

Yes... I haven't been on much... I'm sorry about that. But i've been struggling with my Oil Spills project and my parents are both mad at me. I lightly punched my 8 year old brother on his neck and he started crying. ):< I just HATE how they give more attention to the little ones! I'm getting stressed out because if my brother, because my parents are IGNORING me as if I never existed. )': I really need my mom's help for my project, but when I talk to her, she just turns away. I know I should apologize, but I'm terrible at it, and I really need to finish my project.... Does anyone know a good model for oil spills affecting marine life? I need it today, because I only have 3 days to work on it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Sighh...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 am

I'll try thinking of something. And I'll draw it to show you. If I can, of course.

And Im sorry about what's happening with you. I'm the youngest, so I don't know how it feels to my siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Sighh...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 am

Hm... I already did my presentation board and I need a model. I wanted to do something different the moment I finished my poster board, but I was really excited about my oil spills project! I'm the only one doing in outside of the book. I was thinking of using clay, but I'm not sure anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sighh...   Today at 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Sighh...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: