Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

HACKERS STINK!

Go down 
+9
pat
nymphie
Monsterbunny
MsJoyMaeda
Trash
Relora
Angus Bethune
Bluerivers
xXlexiXx
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Okay, I know im new and all but this is big news for EVERYBODY! It is: HACKERS I know this has been posted before but I myself have been hacked (of course ) and I know most of you have too! my friend (everybody knows him) shadowsneak1231 has previously been hacked leave a response just telling me if you have been hacked and if you think it should stop ( I do! ) plz at least 1 responce would be AWESOME thanks!!! ~Alex15566 Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:56 pm

..making posts on boards won't make it stop
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

This is a pointless topic since it CAN'T be stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: sayin this!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:20 pm

MJ Fan wrote:
it CAN be stopped if you just send E-MAILS to fantage okay?? just try that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 pm

OMG UR FRIENDS WITH SHADOWSNEAK????
my brother was friends for him for three days and than he deleted him my brother even didnt do anything to him...

anyway,truly it can't be stopped...but having the proper account info and emailing fantage will help u get ur accout info back
my little brother was taken advantage on he is only 9 and didn't know he shouldn't give info to even his closest fantage friends luckily i knew when i put hos ecoins an and all to get his account back

i think i am gunna put this out as a topic so ppl know what to do when their account is hacked if they don't know what to do
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Relora wrote:
OMG UR FRIENDS WITH SHADOWSNEAK????
my brother was friends for him for three days and than he deleted him my brother even didnt do anything to him...

anyway,truly it can't be stopped...but having the proper account info and emailing fantage will help u get ur accout info back
my little brother was taken advantage on he is only 9 and didn't know he shouldn't give info to even his closest fantage friends luckily i knew when i put hos ecoins an and all to get his account back

i think i am gunna put this out as a topic so ppl know what to do when their account is hacked if they don't know what to do
hehe yeah i kno shadowsneak1231 (shadow) in real life hehe besides i have his account on me email i can change his pass if you want me too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:46 pm

This is a pointless topic.. truly pointless
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
excuse me for wanting to do someting fun please just try being nicer!
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm

alex15566 wrote:
Bluerivers wrote:
excuse me for wanting to do someting fun please just try being nicer!

Nice isn't my forte
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:58 pm

lets just shut up and forget the topic... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Dear God you are annoying. Sorry.

Yes, let's.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 pm

yeahh o_O okiee well I'm just 11 so yeah i might be a little annoying so oh well any way *forgot arguement* wait what now?
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Age doesn't matter.
None of us were as annoying as you when we were 11, honestly.
Shush.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Ummmm.... I think we are just expressing our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Monsterbunny
Dedicated Fantagian
Monsterbunny

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

who the heck is shadowsneak????
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Trash wrote:
Age doesn't matter.
None of us were as annoying as you when we were 11, honestly.
Shush.

excuse me if i seem to be budging in but that was a bit rude...
also she doesn't really have to shush does she she is just trying to help out though her tactic is not going to do much at all she is just trying to raise awareness i believe and i don't really find her annoying...than again u get used to after having to deal with a little sister and brother.....
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 pm

eh it can't be stopped no offense but its true and it to an extent is annoying sorry for all this info but its true and mostly everyone is right
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:13 am

Bluerivers wrote:
Dear God you are annoying. Sorry.

Yes, let's.
I agree.....no offence
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 am

And I've been trying to say it can't be stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

alex15566 wrote:
MJ Fan wrote:
it CAN be stopped if you just send E-MAILS to fantage okay?? just try that! Very Happy

LOL. Excuse me if i'm being rude but what the heck is fantage going to do about it? Are they going to make a 20 character minimum to passwords? Are they going to contact the makers of hacker softwares?

Also, Pardon me, but i honestly think that if you get hacked there would be a REASON. People try to hack famous fantagians because they are famous. My friends have been hacked by their so called "friends" because they leveled up or got in a fight. what most hackers do on fantage is sell their stuff, cancel their membership, and delete their friends. I couldn't imagine someone doing that for fun, unless they're a cold hearted ***.

So explain to me again how this isn't a pointless topic and how sending E-MAILS TO FANTAGE IS GOING TO STOP IT. And why i should just "try that! Very Happy"

and please don't make another topic saying "stop being mean to me >Sad" because i am expressing my opinion. If you dislike my opinion that doesn't mean that i am being mean. Sorry if i'm harsh and that you aren't used to language that some of us are using (i don't mean bad words) but maybe you should open your mind and take into consideration what we're talking about before you throw some attitude back at us.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

radiogummie wrote:
alex15566 wrote:
MJ Fan wrote:

LOL. Excuse me if i'm being rude but what the heck is fantage going to do about it? Are they going to make a 20 character minimum to passwords? Are they going to contact the makers of hacker softwares?

Also, Pardon me, but i honestly think that if you get hacked there would be a REASON. People try to hack famous fantagians because they are famous. My friends have been hacked by their so called "friends" because they leveled up or got in a fight. what most hackers do on fantage is sell their stuff, cancel their membership, and delete their friends. I couldn't imagine someone doing that for fun, unless they're a cold hearted ***.

So explain to me again how this isn't a pointless topic and how sending E-MAILS TO FANTAGE IS GOING TO STOP IT. And why i should just "try that! Very Happy"

and please don't make another topic saying "stop being mean to me >Sad" because i am expressing my opinion. If you dislike my opinion that doesn't mean that i am being mean. Sorry if i'm harsh and that you aren't used to language that some of us are using (i don't mean bad words) but maybe you should open your mind and take into consideration what we're talking about before you throw some attitude back at us.

The first time I was new I did this and it bit me. Seriously, you're too young to be on here(other 11 year olds are more mature than you) so please, just stop.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Blue rivers, can you explain how i am being immature please?
i don't really see how.
Back to top Go down
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian
yvonnelol

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I agree with radiogummie. How is Fantage going to stop the hackers? I explained this already on another topic about this. Fantage can't control hackers. Neither can you or this topic. How do you control hackers by just posting a topic on a forum where hackers don't even go on? Their is no power to stop hackers from hacking. Again, Fantage can't help you from this situation. By the way, this is a useless topic.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Alola72
Junior Fantagian
Alola72

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Stop, being so RUDE to her. You want to me do that to you, SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HACKING! IF WE DON'T YOUR FANTAGE ACCOUNT WILL GET HACKED AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A FRICKEN NEW ONE. AND YOU ALL WILL BE CRYING!!! Some of you guys are being so rude, I WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN DA FACE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HACKERS STINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKERS STINK!   HACKERS STINK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HACKERS STINK!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: