Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm

-is back-

Is everyone dead/scarred for life yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Russia wrote:
-is back-

Is everyone dead/scarred for life yet? Smile
Prussia's dead. He has been dead since, like, 4eva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
@Italy: NO HE ISNT!!111! HES JUST STUPID! Also, BFF, remember when i helped u design an ejection seat 4 Germany?

@Prussia: How can u help Sealand bcom a nation????? u rnt even 1 anymor. so he might bcom a nation, but hed bcom a nation dat cant stay a nation. lol!

SOON YOU WONT BE A NATION POLPOLPOLPOL wheres russia D:

Technically, i'm like 5 nations now.
SO HA
Noo, technically 5 nations partitioned u HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Also, soon ur capital will be Warsaw, so like, yeah.

How can my capital be Warsaw if it doesn't exist? 8D
I was a country for longer than you will ever be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPHA
EPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEHA
PEPEPEPEPEPPEHA
KESESESESE
KESESESESE
I went there, Poland.
Oh yeah,
YOUR GOING DOWN ME AND RUSSIA HAVE KNIIIIVES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

-knives sparkle in the sun-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
@Italy: NO HE ISNT!!111! HES JUST STUPID! Also, BFF, remember when i helped u design an ejection seat 4 Germany?

@Prussia: How can u help Sealand bcom a nation????? u rnt even 1 anymor. so he might bcom a nation, but hed bcom a nation dat cant stay a nation. lol!

SOON YOU WONT BE A NATION POLPOLPOLPOL wheres russia D:

Technically, i'm like 5 nations now.
SO HA
Noo, technically 5 nations partitioned u HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Also, soon ur capital will be Warsaw, so like, yeah.

How can my capital be Warsaw if it doesn't exist? 8D
I was a country for longer than you will ever be.
Uh well it will b ur capital bcuz i will raise u 4m d dead, dn i will invade u. duhhh.

U HAVE KNIVES? Well, I have a RWGŁ-3!

LOOK:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yvonnelol
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 346
Join date : 2010-03-20
Location : This is a new episode of Punk'd.

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Has everyone but new people did this?! I am getting very crazy with this location usernames! I don't really mind it, really. But, this freaked me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagestuff-yvonnelol.blogspot.com
Burittanie
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 18
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
@Italy: NO HE ISNT!!111! HES JUST STUPID! Also, BFF, remember when i helped u design an ejection seat 4 Germany?

@Prussia: How can u help Sealand bcom a nation????? u rnt even 1 anymor. so he might bcom a nation, but hed bcom a nation dat cant stay a nation. lol!

SOON YOU WONT BE A NATION POLPOLPOLPOL wheres russia D:

Technically, i'm like 5 nations now.
SO HA
Noo, technically 5 nations partitioned u HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Also, soon ur capital will be Warsaw, so like, yeah.

How can my capital be Warsaw if it doesn't exist? 8D
I was a country for longer than you will ever be.
Uh well it will b ur capital bcuz i will raise u 4m d dead, dn i will invade u. duhhh.

U HAVE KNIVES? Well, I have a RWGŁ-3!

LOOK:
 

WELL, WE HAVE NINJA'S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Japan wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
@Italy: NO HE ISNT!!111! HES JUST STUPID! Also, BFF, remember when i helped u design an ejection seat 4 Germany?

@Prussia: How can u help Sealand bcom a nation????? u rnt even 1 anymor. so he might bcom a nation, but hed bcom a nation dat cant stay a nation. lol!

SOON YOU WONT BE A NATION POLPOLPOLPOL wheres russia D:

Technically, i'm like 5 nations now.
SO HA
Noo, technically 5 nations partitioned u HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Also, soon ur capital will be Warsaw, so like, yeah.

How can my capital be Warsaw if it doesn't exist? 8D
I was a country for longer than you will ever be.
Uh well it will b ur capital bcuz i will raise u 4m d dead, dn i will invade u. duhhh.

U HAVE KNIVES? Well, I have a RWGŁ-3!

LOOK:
 

WELL, WE HAVE NINJA'S
lol dats cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:17 am

Poland wrote:
Japan wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Poland wrote:
@Italy: NO HE ISNT!!111! HES JUST STUPID! Also, BFF, remember when i helped u design an ejection seat 4 Germany?

@Prussia: How can u help Sealand bcom a nation????? u rnt even 1 anymor. so he might bcom a nation, but hed bcom a nation dat cant stay a nation. lol!

SOON YOU WONT BE A NATION POLPOLPOLPOL wheres russia D:

Technically, i'm like 5 nations now.
SO HA
Noo, technically 5 nations partitioned u HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Also, soon ur capital will be Warsaw, so like, yeah.

How can my capital be Warsaw if it doesn't exist? 8D
I was a country for longer than you will ever be.
Uh well it will b ur capital bcuz i will raise u 4m d dead, dn i will invade u. duhhh.

U HAVE KNIVES? Well, I have a RWGŁ-3!

LOOK:
 

WELL, WE HAVE NINJA'S
lol dats cool.

-unleashes teutonic knights, teutonic priests and SUNFLOWER ARMY OF AWESOME on poland-
c:<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantagemeera173
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

O_o wut are u russian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fantagemeera173
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

O_o wut are u russian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 am

*Italian army waves white flags*

CAT!!!!! NYAH! Very Happy *hugs kitty* SO CUTEE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 am

*Unleashes... Uh... My knights who once saved Vienna, and therefore, like, Europe? And, like, the Siły Zbrojne Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej? And I guess the Knights of the Order of Saint John, too, or whatev... ON PRUSSIA!!111!!*

Take dat!


((I like how Italy has NO IDEA what's going on, so she's just trying her best to stay in character. XD. Don't worry, Italy, we're all doing the same thing. Kinda. Welll, we aren't worried about being in-character. Except for maybe Nakira, but she's magical.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Stop hitting me with a stick Poland. :'[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 am

Y would I, like, hit u w/a stick? We're bffs, remember?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

YAY~! Come help me get my paintings back from francey. He hit me with a stick when I asked him. :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:29 am

mayb u need 2 get, like, a suit of armour against sticks. Like, don't be afraid 2 show Francey who's boss. Though I'll go, whatevaa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Italy gave me a white flag a while ago.
What do I do with it?
AND NO ONE IS GOING TO BUY ME.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm

I wouldd~, but I don't have enough money. :[ Germany hired me, remember. D:
AND WAVE THE FLAG WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO GET HIT LIKE ME~~!

*Waves flag*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Is 4 cowards, Sealand. Duhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1458
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Italy is not a coward.
btw liet hates you so ha.

ITALLLLYYYY LETS GO PLAY IN TH BALLPIT AND PAINTT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Prussia is Awesome wrote:
Italy is not a coward.
btw liet hates you so ha.

ITALLLLYYYY LETS GO PLAY IN TH BALLPIT AND PAINTT! Very Happy
What??? Y???? Isit bcuz I gave him 2 Russia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Poland wrote:
Is 4 cowards, Sealand. Duhhh

Oh okay
Im going to throw it away, because im not a coward.
IM SEALAND!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Sealand wrote:
Poland wrote:
Is 4 cowards, Sealand. Duhhh

Oh okay
Im going to throw it away, because im not a coward.
IM SEALAND!
Attaboy. Listen 2 me and not 2 stupid people like... Prussia. And stuff. D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!   Today at 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
GUYGUYSGUYS I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MUST READ THIS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IMPORTANT NEWS!! BAHRAIN GP IS BACK ON!!
» Warhammer Forge news
» [NEWS] Chicago Golden Demon Coverage!
» Snopes's "Odd News"
» news forge world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: