Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Okay.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkk101
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Okay.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 pm

In response to my thread regarding a hacker:

Basically, people were implying stuff such as
You're wasting your time telling us, no one on FF cares...

And I respect that. But I would hope that you would be remotely considered if someone tried to hack you on Fantage, and you didn't know about it because no one warned you. If you aren't interested in hearing hacker stories, cool, good for you. However, the threads about hackers are made in best mind to tell other people to keep their eyes open.

Obviously, you should follow the "danger steps" but is giving a fair warning to other Fantagians such a crime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 pm

This is a very well-thought-out post, and has nearly no grammar mistakes, so of course I will reply as politely as I can.

No, giving a fair warning to fellow Fantagians is not a bad thing. However, spamming the forum with a million threads that say the same thing is. We should have only one thread on this kind of topic, and there you can put all the different names of the supposed hackers. Keep in mind that not everyone on this forum plays Fantage, and trying to find a thread that is constructive to them is extremely difficult if most of them are simply paranoia about people that might be hackers. It makes the forum be less fun.

So yeah, only one thread where you can put all the hacker's names should suffice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Well... Fantage has hackers to take your account and all, but warning them is good. I don't go on fantage anymore, so I don't know. ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~fashionistaguru~httie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Im sorry if you have been getting rude comments,but I can see why you would post that.If you were mad and wanted to warn people.I think if you thought it mattered it doesnt matter what other people think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 am

i gave a warning...allyplusmeli now im made there going who cares
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
S
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:59 am

I might try to be nice about this, but as nobody actually responded that way it might be harsh...

As everyone mentioned warning us about an user isn't a bad thing, but from your story the person seemed rather harmless and there are hundreds of people that do the same thing so you have to deal with it, you can't just get up in a fuss because one person went up to you. Its one of those things where you just have to know what to do and deal with it. Again posting a warning isn't bad, but nobody said they didn't care or said anything near that, and I believe you misread it or overreacted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Giving warnings to other Fantagians is never and will never be a crime. It may be an appreciated thing towards some people. But unfortunately, many people in this Forum don't play Fantage, and those who are playing it think that there is no use telling them about hackers as they can't do whatever towards it.

Speaking about your 1st hacker topic, towards me it was not hacking. And that's something that many people thought. So just understand it, please.

I will say that some people in this Forum say things in a very rude way without saying that it may be rude (to not make the person get angry), I agree with you Pink. No wonder it makes people go mad. And in case my post was rude then I'm sorry.

~Thnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 pm

I apologise if my post was rude but I just find that quite a few people just has a dying urge just to post a topic about hackers and what to do. Some of the people on the forum don't play fantage but those who do will be grateful to the topics but when I click a topic called OMG I SO MAD or something and find out it's another topic about a hacker I find that annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay.   Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

Okay.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: