Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Contest of Characters

Go down 
+6
Magdaleena
Nakira
Makkine
S
nymphie
Oliver
10 posters

So, which one is better?
Ichiga (Sealand's character)
Contest of Characters Vote_lcap46%Contest of Characters Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Sapphire (Nymphie's character)
Contest of Characters Vote_lcap54%Contest of Characters Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Contest of Characters Empty
PostSubject: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm

So, Poland, Nymphie, Italy, and me made these characters, and we want to know which ones better.
Be honest please!

Nymphie:

Sealand:

Poland:

Italy:

be honest!

Last edited by Sealand on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 pm

i really like Byakku's!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

pSSHT. I liked your character.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:06 pm

...And nobody liked mine. But yeah, mine was boring and more of a psychological analysis of the suethor rather than a character. It's my least favourite too, actually. XD

My personal favourite has to be either HPF's or my sister's. I think Byakku was trying too hard, actually.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Is mine really that good
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

I can't decide, they're all so deep and original and REAL, know what I'm sayinnnnn'?
/shotshot
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:06 am

You say I should be honest?

Okayyy...
Nymphie, Italy and Sealand's characters were all total Mary-Sues. Poland's is an Anti-Sue, the kind of character you get when you try too hard to not make it a Mary-Sue. Neither Mary-Sues or Anti-Sues get on my favorite character list, soooo... However, I did crack up while reading about them all. xD

I think you all were just having fun and joking while you all were making them, right?

Were I being too serious here? ._.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 pm

PSSSHT WHAT? SHE WUZ NAWT TRYIN' 2 HARD WHEN SHE MADE ME. I'M JUST SOOO AWSOMZ. AN LAIK SMART.

~~~

hurrhurr.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:18 pm

No, guys, this is a Sue contest. XD. I'm happy that my sarcasm is more obvious than my sister's, though, because nobody gets my sarcasm and that makes me smad.

It was originally only between HPF and sis, although then Byakku joined and then I joined because, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, I'm a mindless sheep with a slightly creepy attraction to bandwagons. XD
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

As much as they were all nice and all...
None of them seemed real.Being a wizard,Having a degree in everything,Being hated by...DRACO MALFOY???as much as i like the creativity that i am sure you guys tried to shoot for the unoriginality stuck out so much.(now that i think about it creativity and originality kinda seem to twine together)

The idea of using the obvious school that Harry Potter had gone to though was cute to use was unoriginal.Being a wizard that's absolutely perfect In looks is a bit overwhelming for a character and being related to Bella Swan i find distasteful (probably because i now hate twilight ) also when u connect vampires to sparkling it angers me (reason 1 that i hate twilight )

All of your characters are too perfect which,in my opinion,Takes away some color from the story.Was Harry Potter perfect?No.Was Bella Swan perfect?No.Was Edward Cullen perfect?No not really he has a few flaws.Don't you see though having a seemingly perfect character is fun it can bore the reader and hint clues about the ending.

As much as i loved the Harry Potter series Using J.K Rowling's ideas would never be a good thing to do if these characters were in your own book.Since that's not the case i give you some slack...Some.Knowing all of you I can safely say that you are all very creative when it comes to these things you can easily come out on top.

Enough with my possibly worthless critique.

For most cute...Nymphies character

for most real...Polands character

For most grown-up funny...Sealands character

for most prestigious character....Italys character

sorry if my critique is some what offensive or wrong i can't make a perfect critique and not everyone will agree with me sorry in advance.
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:32 pm

do you know what a mary-sue is it is a character overly perfect.Thus we are making fun of them
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

oh o.k didn't know that lol of course that mary-sue thing sounds very familiar probably since i haven't wrote a good story for 3 years (darn u writers block!)Thnx for the the info u let me relearn the thing about mary-sue :-)
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm

its nothing no big deal so now which one do you like?
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey guys, should we do a serious character contest? Not that I'll enter (My characters=fail), but I'd like to see your entries, and perhaps we could make it a drawing contest, tooo... *Runs off and forgets what she was talking about*
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am

Poland wrote:
Hey guys, should we do a serious character contest? Not that I'll enter (My characters=fail), but I'd like to see your entries, and perhaps we could make it a drawing contest, tooo... *Runs off and forgets what she was talking about*

Noo, your characters aren't fail. Mine are.
But this does sound like fun. Will it be an open contest for everyone to join?

Last edited by Magdaleena on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
bladerunner22
Devoted Fantagian
bladerunner22

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 am

Poland wrote:

Yeah, let's! I could draw and make a description. XD
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Of course it's open for everyone! Ok, I'll make the topic now.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I can't draw is bases okay?
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:23 pm

@nymphie

idk they all were pretty good...I guess Italys character
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I have to be honest. I liked Italy's and Nymphire's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest of Characters   Contest of Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest of Characters
Page 1 of 1