Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

serious things are happening..please read.

Go down 
+13
Bloobu
S
Nakira
xXlexiXx
v
nymphie
Relora
Abbey
Makkine
Oliver
kiki424
MsJoyMaeda
Bluerivers
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

serious things are happening..please read. Empty
PostSubject: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

so i won't be steadily online for a while. truth is that i've been in the hospital and i haven't gotten a chance to tell anyone what happened.

i guess i'll explain a lot. the new people are taking over so i'm kinda glad i can't stick around (lol not all of you, you should know who i mean) considering i've been here for about a year.

i can't really say exactly what's happened but i was in the hospital, for six and a half hours before they decided what to do about me.

and before anyone thinks i'm doing this for pity or anything, keep in mind i wouldn't not be on for like a week without talking to anyone for no reason. k? k.

i miss you guys but i really need to get better, or something serious is going to happen to me. i won't be online for days at a time and i'll check here every now and then but honestly i don't want to go back to xat or anything because it partly led me to do what i did. partly. PARTLY for those who cannot understand that word ;D. i hope that everything's going fine bc i don't wanna come back to more stupid bickering. i was stupid for doing what i did over that crap that went on. stop doing it because you don't want to even THINK about doing what i did over this.

ok. well if you have anything to say PM me or post here.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Do you know what's gonna happen to you if you don't get better?
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

So ur in the hospital over something that happened online? (not-getting-it) but exactly wat did u do to make u b in the hospital and in...the condition that u r on, hope u get better on watever happened to u.
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers
Regular Fantagian
Bluerivers

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

[quote]So ur in the hospital over something that happened online? (not-getting-it) but exactly wat did u do to make u b in the hospital and in...the condition that u r on, hope u get better on watever happened to u.[/quote]

not like, HERE. cyberbullying and real life stuff :s

thanks I love you
Back to top Go down
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian
kiki424

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh, for rl?! Wow....so u were like....committing suicide? (i sure hope not) O.o
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh wow...
I hope you get better! ^^
And this is Shinelly btw.
It seems horrible D;
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Wow. This is really, really bad. I'll miss you, sure, but it's more important that you get better. *hug*. Just remember that it's all gonna be all right.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Whoaa.
I don't know what's wrong,
But it sounds serious.
& I hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

As much as i know u think i am a noob (which i can see why u think that)Whatever has happened to you i hope you get well soon. :-)

best of luck to you
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 pm

i really hope all goes well
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 pm

that's horrible! D:
we hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 pm

! what happened?! plzzzz get well soon i was in teh hospital too i kno how it feels to not be able to do anything Sad get well
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't know you very well, Bluerivers, but I hope you know that I'm rooting for you to get better. :3 Also, cyberbullies... man, that's rough. The best of luck to you~!
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I promise if the time comes I shall carve Egyptian hieroglyphs on your walls! *Bows down*
Back to top Go down
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

best of luck blue i hope all goes welll
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 am

You better get well again, we lost a few of the old people, no wanties to lose any more ><
Hopes you get better and even though I never been in a hospital, I heard its pretty boring, so find something amusing to do, or a friend Wink

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 am

If it's anyone who knows how you feel, it's me.
I was in your situation.
If you need any help or advice just ask me.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Veteran Fantagian
Blue

Location : How am I supposed to know? D; LOCATING MYSELF IS HARD.

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 am

Hope you are gonna be fine for what happened to you.
We will miss you!
Back to top Go down
http://underworld.forumotions.in
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

Well get better, even though this was like 6 months ago.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 am

get well
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 am

Hey. Hey guys. No.
This is from February. Don't bump insanely old irrelevant stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious things are happening..please read.   serious things are happening..please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious things are happening..please read.
Page 1 of 1